Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner (73568 Views)

Exposed- Hushpuppi 3 Wives And 4 Kids Cry For Help Said They Are...(video) / Fear Of Prosecution? Hushpuppi Is Now A Real Estate Developer (Photos) / Hushpuppi Is Not Actually "Jane Woodscrane" (proofs Attached} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by TinaAnita(f): 11:39am On Jul 31, 2017
ravej:
It's called class...and doing what u doing now?? I don't see how that helps your cause... undecided ...whats my business sef.... Carry On

I don't remember asking for your advice/opinion so quit meddling in my business. Go get a life!

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by ivolt: 11:40am On Jul 31, 2017
jreyez:

Make we hear word... Is hush the reason of your failure?

Go in peace and don't be a Bastard cool

Let me guess, you are jobless and an aspiring ill-luck fraudster.
If you had my level of "failure", your poverty stricken enslaved mind will be
liberated and you will understand that crime is not the only means to survive.

You think you can improve your luck by praising a fellow fraudster ?
You may remain a bottom-feeder for life with the way you are going.

5 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by encryptjay(m): 11:41am On Jul 31, 2017
I can't believe some people are defending someone with questionable source of wealth.
I'm really impressed with OP, well done bro!
It's people like you we need, I'd love to be your friend.

5 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by ravej(m): 11:42am On Jul 31, 2017
TinaAnita:

I don't remember asking for your advice/opinion so quit meddling in my business. Go get a life!
.....Okay

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by jreyez(m): 11:42am On Jul 31, 2017
encryptjay:
I can't believe some people are defending someone with questionable source of wealth.

And suck his dick too abi... Young homophobic Bastard cool
Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by kullozone(m): 11:43am On Jul 31, 2017
This thing really pain some people oh! See as them dey vex for Op cheesy
I do shady transactions too and I'm not even angry about the post, infact shii's really funny.
Op, you try jare... I hate that Hushpuppi, I be confam hater when it comes to that mumu dog.
Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by Dadaboy: 11:43am On Jul 31, 2017
Choiii. They want to finish some people here on the comment section..

Jreyez 2 - 10 harmbhrosz
Jreyez -1 - 10 websurf

4 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by jreyez(m): 11:44am On Jul 31, 2017
ivolt:

liberated you will understand that crime is not the only means to survive.

You're a fool no doubt... Go and look for your president he caused your misery..

Stop directing all your hate and energy to hush... You grown Bastard! You should have known better grin
Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by harmbhrosz(m): 11:45am On Jul 31, 2017
Run from the dubious jreyez

He is a certified scammer, do business with him at your own peril

Here are is contacts

7AE7FA43

ANTHONY CHUKWUDI

DIAMOND BANK

He is currently being investigated by his bank

8 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by Dadaboy: 11:45am On Jul 31, 2017
ivolt:

liberated you will understand that crime is not the only means to survive.

You think you can improve your luck by praising a fellow fraudster ?
You may remain a bottom-feeder for life with the way you are going.
The boy no get sense at all... plus all the bashing he no fit hide his head in shame

4 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 31, 2017
TinaAnita:

Aha aha! Where did this smelly snail crawl out of again? Is this not the guy who wears pampers? I thought I was done with you the other day? So you have the guts to challenge me again? Gehrarahia you maggot.
Dickless animal
You're so annoying and very ugly like they say sad

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by jreyez(m): 11:46am On Jul 31, 2017
Dadaboy:
Choiii. They want to finish some people here on the comment section..

Jreyez 2 - 10 harmbhrosz
Jreyez -1 - 10 websurf

You dey count scores for your mama toto abi undecided

Who get this ghost account... All this nairaland small Boyz sef cool
Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by Dadaboy: 11:46am On Jul 31, 2017
harmbhrosz:

Here are is contacts

7AE7FA43

ANTHONY CHUKWUDI

DIAMOND BANK

Oh boyyyy

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by encryptjay(m): 11:46am On Jul 31, 2017
jreyez:

And suck his dick too abi... Young homophobic Bastard cool
You're scum and I won't lower myself to your level to throw tantrums like a fool.
There's more to Nairaland than logging in everyday to insult people.

4 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by imustsaymymindo: 11:48am On Jul 31, 2017
odimbannamdi:

Bros, does HushPuppi look like an intelligent nigga to you?? See what he posts, his English constructions, the baseless arguments he gets involved with, etc.

He is far from being intelligent

His english is okay. He is an intelligent guy.
Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by harmbhrosz(m): 11:49am On Jul 31, 2017
jreyez:

You dey count scores for your mama toto abi undecided

Who get this ghost account... All this nairaland small Boyz sef cool
stupidd thief and poor scammer, you don tire?

Istill have 11minutes for you grin

3 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by jreyez(m): 11:50am On Jul 31, 2017
harmbhrosz:

Here are is contacts

7AE7FA43

ANTHONY CHUKWUDI

DIAMOND BANK

Don't he ridiculous son... How person like me go answer chukwudi grin

See as this thing dey pain you... You dey do research for my head (you don't know the amount of joy this thing brings me)

Anumpama... So hush no be your scammer again grin grin grin.... Na me..

I hope your mom gets raped inside a moving keke na pep cool
Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by talk2saintify(m): 11:50am On Jul 31, 2017
jreyez:

Just the beginning my man... Whites will keep paying for their sins against Africans one way or the other.

These people have no idea what these white folks have done cool

ahdeytewsyhu

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by imustsaymymindo: 11:52am On Jul 31, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Another victim of the rampart low IQ that has destroyed Nigeria , how can you even think scamming requires any intelligence , it purely a betrayal of trust and it requires a very Low IQ to betray trust and not intelligence

I am in no way in support of scamming. But truth be said, scamming requires intelligence. If it were that easy, you know how many rich people we would have?
Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by Threebear(m): 11:52am On Jul 31, 2017
harmbhrosz:
the same way you people will be looking dumb when politicians scams you come 2019 is what is being exposed here and. Here you are hating on a good research job well done

Shame on you all
The last time I checked hushpuppi is not a politician, he has no relevance in the state of affairs of Nigeria as a country, if you are dumb enough to be influenced by his show off, that's on you, it is not a national issue.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by ivolt: 11:53am On Jul 31, 2017
jreyez:

You're a fool no doubt... Go and look for your president he caused your misery..

Stop directing all your hate and energy to hush... You grown Bastard! You should have known better grin

Almost all your post contain the word "Bastard" meaning you are definitely one.
Kids from dysfunctional homes usually turn out to be petty criminals at best or
heartless criminal at worst and it appears you have chosen your niche.

You are charging at everyone who call out your criminal mind like a rabid dog.
I am not responsible for your miserable life, but mark this day, your
final abode will be Kirikiri, your double dealings will surely lead you there.

6 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by harmbhrosz(m): 11:53am On Jul 31, 2017
jreyez:

Don't he ridiculous son... How person like me go answer chukwudi grin

See as this thing dey pain you... You dey do research for my head (you don't know the amount of joy this thing brings me)

Anumpama... So hush no be your scammer again grin grin grin.... Na me..

I hope your mom gets raped inside a moving keke na pep cool
mumu keep shut if you cant say something reasonable other than insult people's mother

Say something like a human being, I still have 8minuted for you. All your scamming activities on nairaland are being exposed

Why will a foool like you answer Chukwudi abi, you mean you're answering another name abi, don't worry that is why we have BVN

I will send another mail to EFCC now that you're a name and BVN scammer

3 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by kullozone(m): 11:53am On Jul 31, 2017
farouk0403:

But i ain't a stalker, why take panadol on someone's headache.

They should leave the guy alone, you guys are just confused
first you people said he was a gay now a scammer which one should we go with?

Both cheesy
You too mind your business and stay off Op's thread na. Na em and the dog get ish, nothing concern you. Don't help the dog take panadol extra for this headache.
Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by jreyez(m): 11:53am On Jul 31, 2017
billycayana:

grin grin
Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by TinaAnita(f): 11:54am On Jul 31, 2017
jreyez:

I hope you get raped by a madman with a big dick since mine is too small cool

May gloryhole fall on you while you try to board any danfo bus...

You broke ugly... Small bress... Black face... Oily face... Pimples... Piece of shiit cool

So what you are indirectly telling me is that you are a mad man with a big dick? In that case, what you need is not puna but to be confined in a psychiatry hospital as you pose a threat to lives and property. You are a huge disappointment to your generation

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by corperscorner: 11:54am On Jul 31, 2017
encryptjay:

Thanks bro....your post is really encouraging.

3 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by TinaAnita(f): 11:56am On Jul 31, 2017
billycayana:

Who is this cow? Hian

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by ivolt: 11:56am On Jul 31, 2017
nobleblood:
Bros I would seriously advise you back the Bleep off. You know not what is at play here. No one is arguing for legitimacy of income.Mr. undercover agent!

Can you pledge you are hundred percent sure the source of the other artist you so claim are legit.? This boys are into anything and everything. don't come here and rant about what is already known. If he is dumb enough to put his stuff out there, its because he is sure he is dealing with an even dumber security outfit. Morality don't apply here. There music speak volume for their level of morality and values.

What I take from all this, is that theyve met their match as far as ego is concern.. And they can't stand it being robed in their face. Kama I guess is a bitch!

Why should he back off ?
If it was a politician or a government official involved,
you will likely be calling for their head.

You cannot raise a criminal-loving society
while hoping for miraculous saints at the top.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by jreyez(m): 11:56am On Jul 31, 2017
ivolt:

Almost all your post contain the word "Bastard" meaning you are definitely one,
kids from dysfunctional homes usually turn out to be petty criminals at best or
heartless criminal at worst and it appears you have chosen your niche.

You are charging at everyone who call out your criminal mind like a rabid dog.
I am not responsible for your miserable life, but mark this day, your
final abode will be Kirikiri, your double dealings will surely lead you there.

Young man I'm here for the so call haters....

And sadly you're one of them.... Iranu.....

You wish you was rich like hush... But you can't admit it.....

You're a failed human being.... And yes you're a bastard grin grin
Re: EXPOSED: Hushpuppi Is Also "Jane Woodscrane". See Proof - CorpersCorner by harmbhrosz(m): 11:57am On Jul 31, 2017
Threebear:

The last time I checked hushpuppi is not a politician, he has no relevance in the state of affairs of Nigeria as a country, if you are dumb enough to be influenced by his show off, that's on you, it is not a national issue.
mumu anybody can contest for a political office

it's a national issue since most of you lowlifes her on nairaland was influenced by someone like Kashamu are here again licking a scammer's ass

Or have your forgotten how you people will sell of you your futures for 2cup of rice come 2019?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) / Somadina Adinma Flaunts Girlfriend, Muna, Shows Off His New Queen / Amarachi Uyanne: 6 Years After Winning Airtel-Sponsored Nigeria's Got Talent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.