Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him (65500 Views)

I Caught My Housemaid Sexually Assaulting My Son / I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife / How I Caught My Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by timmygal25: 10:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
u still ve a lot of work to do.pray for him .I believe there is nothing prayer can't do.even some of this men that cheats it's not their wish but they are weak to overcome temptation. not in ur husband's case dou,since he
is not sober about it.
Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by mechanics(m): 11:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
prayer is the key my sister.
Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by Daeylar(f): 9:42am On Aug 04, 2017
Marshalxv:

Lol,u still want to so this ?

OK ,go down to where u stressed out things like if a man claims he owes his wife no fidelity then the woman owes the man non as well
since its right for a man to cheat wen he's out of town ,if its also right for the woman to cheat too?

don't forget women are moved by what they read or hear,that's y I used the little child and burning flame as an illustration for u.
We all know the man was wrong in all respect but must me dwell in his wrong deed?
Thank u once again.

The 1st, 2nd & 3rd paragraph was a response to the comment I quoted where the man tried to excuse the ridiculous and outright insulting behaviour of the op's husband(which you also agree was wrong in all aspects) as normal so I told him that since he sees his behaviour as normal, I hoped he will also see his wife's behaviour as normal if she decides to follow in his footsteps.
That part of the comment was directed to the poster I quoted, and you can see how he tried to backtrack when he responded to my mention,

I responded to the op in my last paragraph and I made it clear that she was the one I was referring to

why didn't you just ask if you didn't understand my post instead if going straight to attack me

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by Marshalxv(m): 10:35am On Aug 04, 2017
Daeylar:

The 1st, 2nd & 3rd paragraph was a response to the comment I quoted where the man tried to excuse the ridiculous and outright insulting behaviour of the op's husband(which you also agree was wrong in all aspects) as normal so I told him that since he sees his behaviour as normal, I hoped he will also see his wife's behaviour as normal if she decides to follow in his footsteps.
That part of the comment was directed to the poster I quoted, and you can see how he tried to backtrack when he responded to my mention,

I responded to the op in my last paragraph and I made it clear that she was the one I was referring to

why didn't you just ask if you didn't understand my post instead if going straight to attack me

We're good now my dear,it wasn't an attack but a straight forward response to what I perceived as a yardstick for the woman to retaliate. since you've cleared it out,I get ur point now. peace !
Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by babilicious: 1:27pm On Aug 04, 2017
you said that you didn't expect your husband to behave the way he did..meaning this change in his behaviour is new...i will tell you what a wise woman once told me, " a behaviour/attributes you meet a man with is his character (cannot drop it or change EXCEPT BY GOD'S GRACE) but a behaviour a man develops afterward or after marriage is something he picked up (can be changed)"
Since his cheating character just started it can be changed but something must have caused the change....
examine yourself first of all and after that start serious prayers....

some ladies are marine spirit agents waiting for preys or victims to drain....some of them are highly diabolical...you said you have been praying for breakthrough with your husband...your breakthrough is about being released but the devil only wants to contend with you so you don't get your breakthrough...devil wants your husband to sin so that he won't be at the right-standing with God (tell your husband this)...act fast and act right which is by fervent prayers (include 12 mid-night prayers) that is your greatest and only weapon...ask God to destroy your husband's relationship with the woman and restore your husband's love for you....May God help you.

Hello Nairalanders.

I have been married for a year and half. I thought hubby and i have been living happily and i would've swore he was faithful. A few days ago i saw that a random lady messaged him on Facebook and they got talking. I was shocked at first to see that he was chatting her up. Fast forward to yesterday I checked his phone and saw that himself and the lady had more conversation and what started as facebook chat had progressed from phone calls to whatsapp chat. The content of their chat seems they were eventually planning to hook up.

I confronted hubby but he wasn't remorseful and told me he doesn't owe me faithfulness and went on to sleep in the other room. Hubby and I pray together and are looking towards a very bright future together, this is not something i really saw coming from him. I am very troubled in my heart and pregnant for our first baby. He dozent feel any atom of pity that the whole issue might cause me problems and I have been wondering what has come over him. I am 100 percent faithful to my hubby and want the union to work out. I am at work typing and holding back tears. Please i need advise from mature people in the house, how do i deal with the situation. I am in my late 20s, he is in his late 30s.[/quote]
Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by calabardick(m): 8:39pm On Aug 04, 2017
VeeVeeMyLuv:

and his lifetime vision ambition is to break his daddy's record by
by bedding 888 women before breathing his last.

hahahahaha
Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by jaksmillioniar: 8:42pm On Aug 04, 2017
freshvine:
Op, avoid any post made or liked by cococandy.

They'll tell you you've your own money, you already have a kid of your own in your Tommy, the man don't deserve you, you're a strong woman, you don't deserve less and the advice you came to seek to better your marriage will be defeated.

Her husband is an Edo guy with tattoo all over his body, a sailor that hardly visit home and a confirm system man yet she's managing but will come here and paint a picture of eldorado of her home but will go ahead to poison the mind of women trying hard to make their marriage work.

Any day she start giving advice as a married woman with her experience in marriage and how she was able to navigate such issues, please begin to believe her but right now it's demonic for her and her legion to think no one is without blemish. She's a hypocrite and a double standard personality.

Be guided and be warned.
why did u said dat abt cococandy
Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by nkpommpko(m): 9:55pm On Aug 04, 2017
cococandy:
Disgusting crop of creatures
do your research, the Truth is bitter.
Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by nkpommpko(m): 10:14pm On Aug 04, 2017
dfrost:

David had a concubine?. Please let me know the book, chapter and verse in the bible so I can confirm. We learn everyday.
I agree. So let's learn without sentiments or fanatism. And the truth shall set us free. 2samuel 5:13.
Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by dfrost: 10:28pm On Aug 04, 2017
nkpommpko:
I agree. So let's learn without sentiments or fanatism. And the truth shall set us free. 2samuel 5:13.

Cool. I just read it. Thanks for sharing the verse but after that what happened when Jesus came? I'm not a follower of David. So, sorry brotherly, that advice is wrong on all counts. One man, one wife. Shikena.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by nkpommpko(m): 3:37pm On Aug 07, 2017
dfrost:

Cool. I just read it. Thanks for sharing the verse but after that what happened when Jesus came? I'm not a follower of David. So, sorry brotherly, that advice is wrong on all counts. One man, one wife. Shikena.
please do whatever makes you feel happy with your self, you will be jugded finally by the colour of your heart.
Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by pocohantas(f): 1:56am On Aug 09, 2017
grin
Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by SirBrightoc(m): 10:02am On Aug 09, 2017
tomi87014,
I sent you an email following your reply.

Read that email and respond to let me know you have.

I will also appreciate your questions.
Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by Malawian(m): 8:25pm On Aug 13, 2017
Adorbs:

So whenever she gets pregnant she should expect this, oooh I forgot, she impregnated herself.
I wanted to reply since but was given one week ban. The issue affects 3 out of 4 men. it has nothing to do with the woman in question. you can google it for yourself.
Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by lovelybugs(f): 5:46pm On Sep 16, 2017
@op your pregnant right? Well here's my piece of advice try and savage your marriage don't look in his phone any longer you already know his cheating So save your self the hyper tension.try and work out your marriage and give birth to as many children as u want,also don't let him touch you without a condom it's for your own protection. Treat him nice dont nag take care of Yourself don't dress shabily and get a job.Save up if possible build a house and if he hasn't changed then take your children and divorce that basterd.It's better to live with your children in peace that die an early death think of the stress your parents went through to raise you DONT LET ONE MAN COME AND KILL U FOR THEM.
Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 16, 2017
lovelybugs:
@op your pregnant right? Well here's my piece of advice try and savage your marriage don't look in his phone any longer you already know his cheating So save your self the hyper tension.try and work out your marriage and give birth to as many children as u want,also don't let him touch you without a condom it's for your own protection. Treat him nice dont nag take care of Yourself don't dress shabily and get a job.Save up if possible build a house and if he hasn't changed then take your children and divorce that basterd.It's better to live with your children in peace that die an early death think of the stress your parents went through to raise you DONT LET ONE MAN COME AND KILL U FOR THEM.

grin
Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by MizMyColi(f): 6:39pm On Sep 16, 2017
Mindfulness:

grin

Asin, I taya.

In the same sentence, we have the following.

1. Try and salvage your marriage.

2. Have as many children as you want.

3. Don't let him touch you without a condom.

Okay o.
Let me coman be going.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by oluplus(m): 11:28am On Oct 26, 2022
herveze:
[/b]To be sincere with you,all men are like that including me[b],but I will just say women cause most of it,let me ask some questions,what are the things u av stop doing to ur husband? Are u still attractive to him? My experience I av with my wife was that when she got pregnant she started refused me sex and dress anyhow she likes, and to be frank with u don't expect men to forget all the enjoyment when he was single just like that,I will advice u not to fight with him but know what he want from you and also pray to God to bring him back to u,I know he will come back to you,that was what my wife did and I av changed now and we are happy

Lie
Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by Sholayeaminebir(f): 5:50pm On Nov 07, 2022
true I know how many times my husband has sat me down to advice me on looking attractive for home always. He hint on it like he wants it so bad .. a man that won't cheat boom will not.. in love he'll warn you ahead

Please, be careful when speaking for every man. All men are not like that. With love, some would sit their wives down and tell her the change they want to see and how they can both work towards it _another set (fairly larger set) prefer the easy way out, CHEAT.
It sure feels good to blame someone else for your misdoings.

Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by Skinny231: 12:02pm On Jul 04, 2023
If you’ve ever thought your partner was cheating on you even when they weren’t – you’re not alone. It can be a very stressful situation to find yourself in such situation and while it may seem like trust issues are what’s leading you to constantly worry your partner is cheating, experts and research says it could point to something deeper than that. It’s a slippery slope, but the good thing is you can overcome it.
I found myself in those shoes and could not get myself enough peace until I sought out a professional-hands on, I contacted (NITROCRACKHUB@GMAIL. COM) to help access my spouse device so I can get proof.
Well it turned out it wasn’t just thoughts, I was being cheated on. I got complete access to my spouse device from mine, messages calls chats everything. You can contact them to clear your mind from worry
Contact details: NITROCRACKHUB@GMAIL. COM WhatsApp: +1 201 201 8574.
WWW. NITROCRACKHUB. COM

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Naturally Determining The Sex Of Your Babies - By Francis Ewherido / Bayelsa Man Shows His Two Wives On Facebook (Photos) / PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.