Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him (65419 Views)

I Caught My Housemaid Sexually Assaulting My Son / I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife / How I Caught My Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by RapportNaija(m): 8:14am On Aug 03, 2017
PaperLace:

Please, be careful when speaking for every man. All men are not like that. With love, some would sit their wives down and tell her the change they want to see and how they can both work towards it _another set (fairly larger set) prefer the easy way out, CHEAT.
It sure feels good to blame someone else for your misdoings.

This is best reply I have seen on Nairaland. Almost brought me to tears...

The first reply said "women are always the cause...", I am a man and that is the shittiest thing to say! Blame women for practically chasing other women? Nonce! Naija men self, sense run from many of una! See how he was so convenient and then act as if he was talking about all men. Bloody cheats!

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by Rett0: 8:16am On Aug 03, 2017
bigtt76:
Exactly. Not judging the OP or supporting her hubby, but women no matter how hard it may seem, always look your best while pregnant. Do not let pregnancy weigh you down or destroy your marriage please.

Have you been pregnant before?
Do you know the frustration and tears your sperm has just brought to her life?
Do you know the hormonal changes she's going through?
This is a time to be your best self.
Your cross is to understand and be patient.
Pamper her and nurture her.
You'll likely not sleep with her for months because she might be dry and hate sex. It's called Hormones....
She could romance you and play with you till you are fine. Things will restore to normal after weaning the baby. This is why marriage is meant for Men and Not Boys who think pre-wedding shot is all that matters.

8 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by Lordcenturion2(m): 8:17am On Aug 03, 2017
tomi87014:
Help, Trouble In My Marriage

Hello Nairalanders.

I have been married for a year and half. I thought hubby and i have been living happily and i would've swore he was faithful. A few days ago i saw that a random lady messaged him on Facebook and they got talking. I was shocked at first to see that he was chatting her up. Fast forward to yesterday I checked his phone and saw that himself and the lady had more conversation and what started as facebook chat had progressed from phone calls to whatsapp chat. The content of their chat seems they were eventually planning to hook up.

I confronted hubby but he wasn't remorseful and told me he doesn't owe me faithfulness and went on to sleep in the other room. Hubby and I pray together and are looking towards a very bright future together, this is not something i really saw coming from him. I am very troubled in my heart and pregnant for our first baby. He dozent feel any atom of pity that the whole issue might cause me problems and I have been wondering what has come over him. I am 100 percent faithful to my hubby and want the union to work out. I am at work typing and holding back tears. Please i need advise from mature people in the house, how do i deal with the situation. I am in my late 20s, he is in his late 30s.

Bbe, this is the early stage of ur relationship, although am not in Nigeria but am from there and I have mature a little bit before I left the country, am a psychologist and I haven't experienced marriage issue before but I have learnt a lot and seen a lots around,people learn from other people experience and mistakes in order for them to maintain and know how to keep their future family grow perfectly.

Knows that this is early stage of your marriage,you needs to calm things down,he's a matured man even than me because u said he's in his late 30's, just check your own side if there is a change in your behaviour compare to when you just know him,if u can't find anything change in u, call him and talk to him calmly, because for him to tell u that "he didn't owe u his faithfulness" definitely there is something wrong, call him in the middle of the night or anytime you see that he's in happy mood with you,behave as if you have never had any quarrel with him regarding the issue before, ask him if he has something in mind towards you or something that u are doing but which you are now failing to do or if u have offended him in any way , just do it calmly don't fight him. Use your lower voice volume to speak to him,if he says there is something ask him for forgiveness and promise him that you are going to change and ask him to promise you as well because he should know that deep thinking is not good to your health presently.

Dear, relationship is not easy, those couple u are seeing that are celebrating 5, 10, even 20 years has seen a lots, it's not easy, especially for women side, they endure for them to archive those years.

Most marriage balance after 4 to 5 years, once it's reached 5 years, then that kind of marriage is out of desperate times and it now survive,you don't need to panic or scare, just handle things peaceful with him just for you to archive those years,remember that you guys are still new to each other, you've known each other for 10 years as bf and gf doesn't mean anything, getting to know each other start the day u got married to him.

No panic, everything will be fine and don't try to fight him,just think about the baby you are carrying and the ones in future,this is one of the desperate times for u, I believe that you are going to survive it if u applied wisdom,this is real temptation, don't let it defeat you, that is your home forever and u are ready to endure everything that comes out of it.. Best of luck

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by abutee: 8:17am On Aug 03, 2017
Madam, what u need to do is just to sit him down n talk over it OK, pls consider ur condition now n be very polite with him about the whole thing OK. also put it in prayers, d enemy just want to destroy ur home but don't relent OK. Its well with u.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by xamilola(f): 8:19am On Aug 03, 2017
Prevho:
Don't follow that advice above.

All men are not like that! Quit generalizing.
Some men are so disciplined that you are think they are aliens.

Your husband claims he does not owe you faithfulness, that there is the problem. So what did you do after that statement?

He owes you all that, but I think this bothers on trust already, have you given him a chance to suspect you before? I think your husband knows something about your past which is very dark, but he should have voiced out except you lied.

He was not like that, something has triggered him and it may be from you or the friends he keep.

This is why you need a little drama in your relationship.
_______

You have to seek out his friends, your husband is keeping bad companies and I mean it. They are influencing him negatively.

____
All those talking about trust, you don't just get people to trust you like that. There is nothing like trust at first sight.

Trust is like a phone battery, you charge and it can also deplete.

Trust has to be earned, it is not inherited. If the woman is checking his phone, I see no problem, her trust meter was needing a recharge due to his behavior, and he proved her correct.

Visit www.collegereap.com for scholarships and job openings.

YES SIR smiley smiley smiley
Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by Ballmer: 8:20am On Aug 03, 2017
tomi87014:
Help, Trouble In My Marriage.

OP as a man though not married I can tell you never studied your man enough before stepping into marriage with him. Have been in and out of love, I have cheated on countless occasions but I have never being bold enough to tell any lady I dated I do not owe her faithfulness because that's what dignity n pride in marriage is all about. That your man can playfully or stylishly affirm he does not owe you that means he is a chronic cheat. I have friends like that n their wives simply resolve to man up or as the case maybe woman up to the reality of a cheating husband. Especially since they are financially buoyant.

I believe you situation is one that needs a miracle if you believe in it because you definitely need the supernatural to bring him back to the place you guys were before you married him no amount of talk can take him back there.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by jashar(f): 8:22am On Aug 03, 2017
Peterosky:
.The men you termed faithful may only retain that status for the time you have not caught them. It will shock you when you find out the other side of the same men.

Not all men cheat. I stand by that statement any day, any time, any where.....

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by Jman06(m): 8:25am On Aug 03, 2017
herveze:
Hmmmm,truth is bitter and I know that some of u are still single or u are still enjoying the best part of good relationship,I pray that u will not face what this woman is facing in future,that time u will know that all men are the same,ask ur mum how she keep ur dad,she will tell u is not an easy task, and next time u don't av to call someone names (puppy) to pass ur message,that shows that u are not mature enough
All men don't cheat! Only irresponsible men do. Cheating is also not an exclusive preserve of the menfolks as women too are are capable of cheating. It is individual CHARACTER that makes the difference. Cheating is like every other vices like stealing, fraud etc because in all vices laws are being broken. Also, just like some people are responsible enough to live above those vices while others are not, there are many men and women who do not cheat and break their marital vows.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by Confor(m): 8:35am On Aug 03, 2017
Infact, you have said it all. I am having the same experience like seeing her unclothedness all the time when I don't like and also using wrapper at early in the morning to run errands without Top. Taking Financial decisions on her own when I am away and carelessness with some valuable things. Saving all her new clothes for the old ones and some other things.

herveze:
To be sincere with you,all men are like that including me,but I will just say women cause most of it,let me ask some questions,what are the things u av stop doing to ur husband? Are u still attractive to him? My experience I av with my wife was that when she got pregnant she started refused me sex and dress anyhow she likes, and to be frank with u don't expect men to forget all the enjoyment when he was single just like that,I will advice u not to fight with him but know what he want from you and also pray to God to bring him back to u,I know he will come back to you,that was what my wife did and I av changed now and we are happy
Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by delishpot: 8:36am On Aug 03, 2017
herveze:
To be sincere with you,all men are like that including me,but I will just say women cause most of it,let me ask some questions,what are the things u av stop doing to ur husband? Are u still attractive to him? My experience I av with my wife was that when she got pregnant she started refused me sex and dress anyhow she likes, and to be frank with u don't expect men to forget all the enjoyment when he was single just like that,I will advice u not to fight with him but know what he want from you and also pray to God to bring him back to u,I know he will come back to you,that was what my wife did and I av changed now and we are happy

Quite a silly excuse. So you think being pregnant is like eating eBa and your favourite soup? You think your wife is not also missing her single days and the freedom she enjoyed then? You believe only you have missed something from your single days ba? Did you bother to ask Hy she thinks sex is bad while pregnant? Some men even deny their pregnant wives sex out of fear. Does it mean she should go hook up with someone else because her husband has denied her sex? So if a wife is being denied sex she can also jump into the arms of another man ir start acting like you ain't there because she still want to enjoy things she did while she was single? Are you still attractive to him? Hahahahahaha dem dey give attraction? This is what happens when people are miss informed about marriage. Any tiny excuse is reason to stray away unfortunately many will agree with this theory and cause their spouses pain.
Will you sit down and pray that God would bring your obviously cheating wife to repent and come back to you? Why do some men feel like women have no feelings? That they should just sit and pray for straying husband's to return home. That is a silly brainwashing technique. Women deserve better put yourself n her shoes sometimes and see how it feels.

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 03, 2017
My greatest fear ,is a man giving me disease. Dear op, I am not married, but from cases i have seen from friends to neighbours to family ,no man is worth the stress. The important thing a woman needs in marriage is children ,and i am glad you are already pregnant. Talk to him ,don't beg and don't cry and hand him variety of condoms. Have the number of kids you want and leave that man. I can categorically tell you,that man will never change since he was that bold to say such a thing to your face,except Jesus comes down . You should focus more on how to protect yourself from the consequences of his stupidity. I have a relation who infected his wife with HIV, they didn't find out on time, and that was when the disease just came out, they are both dead and the children are now orphans. So my dear, no human being born of a woman should make you stressed. Consider your condition and that of the baby.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by Daeylar(f): 8:40am On Aug 03, 2017
Sexina851:

Hell no! Women should always play the dummy because dey are women. They have water flowing in them rather than blood.

Don't mind them

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by jamesbridget13(f): 8:51am On Aug 03, 2017
YourCoffin:

It's the truth.

All men take the easy way out. If you haven't noticed that then you are on a long thing
dats a lie pls. Not all men

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by bigass123(m): 8:52am On Aug 03, 2017
PaperLace:

THERE IS NO TRUTH IN YOUR STATEMENT!

ALL MEN ARE NOT THE SAME!
ALL MEN DON'T CHEAT ON THEIR WIVES!
ALL MEN ARE NOT INSENSITIVE TO THEIR WIVES FEELINGS!
ALL MEN DON'T TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT

It's people like you that gives small-small girls guts to generalize all men are dogs. Please, speak for yourself next time, or the men in your circle alone.

Men are everywhere, it's husband that's scarce. Husband that'll give you peace of mind. Not horseband that saddles you with the burden of "keeping" him.

My guy I understand your fury.. Ur wife dey nairaland too and you can't afford to have her read this hard truth that "all men are the same" You no want make one person pour sand sand for Ur garri.
But truth still remains truth.... All men everywhere are the same. The differences are just the level of endurance before the trait comes to play. The most disciplined of men will still cheat at some point either voluntary or involuntarily. Ask our pastors, they'll explain better. As long as you still this mortal flesh, quit talking about sexual discipline, it will fail you at some point.
The best you can do is to continually ask for God's grace.. That's the sad but plain truth!

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by omachonu112: 8:52am On Aug 03, 2017
Please dont pick a fight with him on this issue, quietly talk to him with respect and remind him of the promises you both made when you got married.
then in love ask him what the problem is and why he has decided to keep single ladies as friend, them remind him of the implication it could cause to your union if he goes on...... remind him of the Bible verse'' WHO EVER BREAK THE EDGE THE SERPENT WILL BITE" love him more, more than b4...He is only trying to have fun, nothing has happened btw them so u need to act fast and act in love.....dont be paranoid when talking to him, try to be calm and stop crying.....I CAN TALK TO U IN PERSON IF YOU WANT....enjoy your day...

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by freshvine(f): 8:55am On Aug 03, 2017
Op, avoid any post made or liked by cococandy.

They'll tell you you've your own money, you already have a kid of your own in your Tommy, the man don't deserve you, you're a strong woman, you don't deserve less and the advice you came to seek to better your marriage will be defeated.

Her husband is an Edo guy with tattoo all over his body, a sailor that hardly visit home and a confirm system man yet she's managing but will come here and paint a picture of eldorado of her home but will go ahead to poison the mind of women trying hard to make their marriage work.

Any day she start giving advice as a married woman with her experience in marriage and how she was able to navigate such issues, please begin to believe her but right now it's demonic for her and her legion to think no one is without blemish. She's a hypocrite and a double standard personality.

Be guided and be warned.

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by snowblaq(f): 8:58am On Aug 03, 2017
herveze:

Mind you I didn't support the man but I am trying to tell her to take things easy with his husband by talking to him and pray for him not that she should fight with her husband

And to all ur questions,I didn't say that cheating is right for man but there is no perfect man nowadays even islamicaly or religiously cheating is not only when u av sex with another person's wife but cheating start anytime u think of having sex with another person's wife,now ask ur brother or ur fiance what he thinks wen he see beautiful woman or half naked woman online

Not every man thinks of having sex once he sees a beautiful person... Of course there would always be someone more beautiful or handsome than your partner but that is where self control comes into play.... Do you simply eat any food just because you can think of it?... An idle mind is the devils workshop.... If you have the fear of God in you amd respect for Him amd the vows you took before Him... Then you wouldn't have the time to think about the vanity of beauty..... Neither would you have to follow it through until you end up cheating.
No matter the reasons a man gives for cheating.... He has only himself to blame and he should take responsibility for that.. Not turning around to blame the wife for one thing she did or didn't do that led him to it...

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by donspero(m): 8:58am On Aug 03, 2017
First and this myt be hard for you but Men! need their privacy to be respected. so you broke that trust bond, secondly you acted on emotions, since your pregnant i would let that slide 4 you. See sis the truth is let me not generalise, "Some" men can't be teamed cos it's inbred in or DNA, and note it's only Christians that have a rule for faithfulness to one woman. but even our bible tells us of this times wen women would surpass men in number and a woman would settle 4r another women's hubby. So because again your pregenant and your homo are high would give you a few pointers on how to keep your Husband in your marriage atlest 60%faithful
1. This is very import obey his privacy, don't be snooping around his fone to find somtn, you know you can't handle cos trust me you would. this ryt here makes us weak and guilty, a woman that does care about our dirty secrets or pretends not 2 spark guilt in men.
2. Don't be quick to judge, yah remember before you got married when you applied make up in other to gain attention from the opposite sex, Yah men got that to and trust me this small gals and despirado's out der have graduted with first class in how to sweet tongue your husband, wey go give them 1round come dash dem plenty money, than the single boy wey go wen bleep! 20 round come give them tp of 5h. So sometime up your game omo wash your husband find his weak spot and own that, he myt not be chatting on you physically but is enjoying a romance Phonically grin by a small pulling all his Ego string, So don't judge if possible learn 4rm the gal scoop and pull that string.
3. Give a room that he has a man Cave, in nigeria this myt not be possible cos how was place our homes. but, instead improvise find a way to get his frnds 2 your side instead, through football at your house menh! enter kitchen turn avatar, so most outing go be your crib, but consider your husband financial capacity b4 this oh.
4. Rub em Ego small, see this one dey important his ego is like every tin, so try they hail am as man of the house mk em the feel important, once once pay a bill and be like honey i know your financially strained from pampering me and i appericate it, so i want to chip in small.
5. and very most important one PRAY!PRAY!PRAY! Ask God to bless him wen una they pray 2gther infact mk him a centre of the prayer then spread am 2 odas.
this are but a few tips but i guess this one would help.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by byvan03: 9:09am On Aug 03, 2017
The truth about marriages like yours is that if it doesn't end today, it will end tomorrow . Choose when it will end at your convenience .Ask those that started praying for cheating husbands before you how market .it's so painful that you have to start dealing with this now you are pregnant .

To think some idiots are quoting bible to justify infidelityundecided.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by dapolaw(m): 9:11am On Aug 03, 2017
Never go through your husband's phone... That's rule number 1 to have a happy home.

Most men are like that including myself, but my only concern is that he wasn't remorseful when you confronted him.

Well, its a phase in your marriage and I believe it will surely pass. You need to still sit him down, he needs to know he is wrong.
Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by mrssho: 9:23am On Aug 03, 2017
I am going to give you advice from my own experience. First of all everyone saying that you shouldn't check your husbands phone, the truth is that when something is wrong you will know whether you check or not. Anyway I caught my husband a few years ago and i informed me of my discovery. His first instinct was to lie and i quickly let him know that I do not believe him and he should try again. Then he goes oh well it was because we were having issues, at that point i packed my bags and said i was leaving that such behaviour is totally unacceptable to me and I wont stand for it and when his parents ask I will tell them what he has done. Then he started begging and apologising. What I'm I trying to say, you need to set the tone early on in terms of what you will accept and what you will not accept. Before we married he told me he cannot forgive infidelity, so something that you can't forgive why would you dish it out to someone else. Madam you need to tell your husband that it is unacceptable and there are consequences for his actions

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 03, 2017
PaperLace:

THERE IS NO TRUTH IN YOUR STATEMENT!

ALL MEN ARE NOT THE SAME!
ALL MEN DON'T CHEAT ON THEIR WIVES!
ALL MEN ARE NOT INSENSITIVE TO THEIR WIVES FEELINGS!
ALL MEN DON'T TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT

It's people like you that gives small-small girls guts to generalize all men are dogs. Please, speak for yourself next time, or the men in your circle alone.

Men are everywhere, it's husband that's scarce. Husband that'll give you peace of mind. Not horseband that saddles you with the burden of "keeping" him.

Baby how much be your bribe price. I mean bride price. I want start to dey gather money to come marry you.
Damn! He who finds a PaperLace finds a good thing. Bible Chapter 1 v 1a
Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by Jelal0007(m): 9:34am On Aug 03, 2017
TheArchangel:
You are not a man rather a puppy. And you didn't think you've changed too. Oh no!!
Hmmm,wehdone ma. Adult BULL D0G
Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by vuc1(m): 9:35am On Aug 03, 2017
selflessmaya:
OP, i'm so sorry to hear this, the disrespect is just astounding. you sound like a very smart lady with her finances in order. u dont need this man dragging you down. the whole thing about telling him you'll also owe him no faithfulness is unnecessary you did not settle down to play mind games. i'm sorry to say this but a man who cheats on you and shows no remorse when confronted is a lost cause, it's one thing to cheat and even if not remorseful, at least pretend to be... and it's another to openly rub it in and that to a woman who's with child.

talk to your husband and tell him that u will NOT settle for such treatment, you earn good 6 figures, you will be just fine, nigeria is full of men and finding one is not hard... dont accept this treatment, it'll not stop, you're still in your 20s and u have your whole life ahead of you, with or without him. i honestly wish i could tell u to talk to him but for a man like u described, it wont work. either make plans to accept this treatment for the rest of your life or make plans to leave and enjoy your beautiful life and move on. it's a very open and shut case.

you're lucky you're well-established, dont fall victim to the married and crying troupe, it's better to be happy and ppl think you're not. than to be sad and ppl think you're happy, you're the one who has to live with yourself so do right by yourself and talk to your husband and make it clear to him that if he ever cheats on you again, you wont forgive, he'll still cheat though cos he's that kind of person but the blatant rubbing it in your face is dehumanizing. this is a man not ready for marriage and if i were u, i'd walk away.. but no pressure, if u ever do decide to leave, just know you're losing nothing. this man is no prize.
Easier said than done. You think she'll find happiness by walking away from her marriage. Not a good idea to encourage people to leave their marriage. Nowhere is a safe haven.Real and strong women face their challenges and overcome them.How many of those that left their marriages are happy? They might deceive people they're happy but the truth remains they're not.Anyone not ready for marriage should remain single . Running away when it can be fixed is an act of cowardice.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by midehi2(f): 9:39am On Aug 03, 2017
mrphysics:

I don't know how you might see it but most times it is true. 99% of men cheat, I'm not yet married so I do not know if I cheat too.

Everything is complicated and OPs husband was very wrong in his statement. We are changing this world faster than how nature wants it to change.

Do you know that the only sin of some men is just sex?

Ladies are the most complicated being on earth and to tell you the truth, most men don't want to get into that sacrifice that comes with marriage. I am a man and I do not care what all these fake guys come here to say just to get likes.

There is a tendency for men to cheat, I have seen faithful men and I will like to be one when married.
dear, you can actually train yourself out of unfaithfulness, there are still 30% men out there who are faithful, marriage is understanding, no man want unhappiness in marriage, it can be worked out with the very right person.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by sugarwiz(f): 9:45am On Aug 03, 2017
herveze:

What enjoyment U mean sinful living?

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by Olopsy01(f): 9:45am On Aug 03, 2017
I really understand what you going through but please for the sake of that "bundle of joy" relax your mind so that you don't develop Blood pressure in pregnancy.When Men cheats,people begin to ask what has the woman stopped doing?watch war room,pray naked etc.But when its the other way round,no one cares!Please stop checking his phone because you will hurt yourself the more.Just get busy and make the most of your life.May God intervene.
Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 03, 2017
Flashh:
I have hanged thumb for typing in advising husband/wife matters on Nairaland these days. cheesy

Cc. Olabisidebra.
*Faints mode* Resuscitate me and I'll comment grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 03, 2017
@op take this advice and u will see how quickly it works,we men hate being ignored, ignore him,show him less attention, but still do wat is expected of u at home to d fullest,talk to him very formally, respond to his conversations nd questions very formally, show him the I don't care attitude and initially he will tynk u r acting up but do it smoothly until he's convinced DAT u truely don't care anymore nd u r OK lyk DAT,act smoothly DAT u r happy with urself,play games or watch movies nd laf excitedly, don't go about massaging his ego as people r saying here,it won't work,just let him see DAT ur happiness matters a lot to u nd he cant b a bridge to DAT.wen u start noticing he's stylishly koming around, don't be too quik to jump on him,let him be d first to talk abt it,nd ur response initially shld b I am fine nd happy,let him insist DAT u both talk abt it, den u can now pour ur heart out.Do all these with wisdom and see d effect sharply,den u can now shapen him to d man u want him to be.Pray more as u r doing all these nd let him notice how closer to God UV bkom kos of his attitude. Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by Flashh: 9:56am On Aug 03, 2017
Olabisidebra:

*Faints mode* Resuscitate me and I'll comment grin
Hmm. *Kissing mode* I believe that would wake you up. smiley

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Chatting With A Lady On Facebook & WhatsApp & Confronted Him by mercy87(f): 10:03am On Aug 03, 2017
tomi87014:
Help, Trouble In My Marriage

Hello Nairalanders.

I have been married for a year and half. I thought hubby and i have been living happily and i would've swore he was faithful. A few days ago i saw that a random lady messaged him on Facebook and they got talking. I was shocked at first to see that he was chatting her up. Fast forward to yesterday I checked his phone and saw that himself and the lady had more conversation and what started as facebook chat had progressed from phone calls to whatsapp chat. The content of their chat seems they were eventually planning to hook up.

I confronted hubby but he wasn't remorseful and told me he doesn't owe me faithfulness and went on to sleep in the other room. Hubby and I pray together and are looking towards a very bright future together, this is not something i really saw coming from him. I am very troubled in my heart and pregnant for our first baby. He dozent feel any atom of pity that the whole issue might cause me problems and I have been wondering what has come over him. I am 100 percent faithful to my hubby and want the union to work out. I am at work typing and holding back tears. Please i need advise from mature people in the house, how do i deal with the situation. I am in my late 20s, he is in his late 30s.

Sweetheart. Sorry about your ordeal. Just face your God and your work now and prepare for the coming of your baby.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

A Man Caught A Baby Thrown Out Of A Burning House In Arizona, US / Naturally Determining The Sex Of Your Babies - By Francis Ewherido / Bayelsa Man Shows His Two Wives On Facebook (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.