Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Is This The Most Romantic Photo Of The Day? Cute Lady Slicing Fruits - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This The Most Romantic Photo Of The Day? Cute Lady Slicing Fruits (7385 Views)

Pretty Igbo Lady And Biafran Soldier All Smile In Romantic Photo(1968 Throwback) / Romantic Photo - This Is How MTN And GLO Suck Our Data / Loved-up Couple Go Viral After Romantic Photo Hit The Net (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The Most Romantic Photo Of The Day? Cute Lady Slicing Fruits by galadima77(m): 5:33pm On Jul 31, 2017
Nma27:
Doubt she's Nigerian... Kinda hard to see a lady that thick with a flat tummy here. undecided

Quite true
Re: Is This The Most Romantic Photo Of The Day? Cute Lady Slicing Fruits by Oyindidi(f): 5:49pm On Jul 31, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Although I like them slim but this one is cute cool
Do marry
Re: Is This The Most Romantic Photo Of The Day? Cute Lady Slicing Fruits by BabaRamota1980: 6:22pm On Jul 31, 2017
EmagNig:
Well You can be the judge here.

SEE MORE HERE
http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/07/is-this-most-romantic-photo-of-day-cute.html

Beside the banana, do you notice how every fruit is shaped like her?
Re: Is This The Most Romantic Photo Of The Day? Cute Lady Slicing Fruits by SmellingAnus(m): 6:29pm On Jul 31, 2017
Oyindidi:
Do marry
Ok sis grin
Re: Is This The Most Romantic Photo Of The Day? Cute Lady Slicing Fruits by suremanpatriot: 6:31pm On Jul 31, 2017
So wht the difference bw christabel and this voluptuous fruit babe? grin no wrapper,no clothes on,
Re: Is This The Most Romantic Photo Of The Day? Cute Lady Slicing Fruits by pu7pl3(m): 7:29pm On Jul 31, 2017
Nma27:
Doubt she's Nigerian... Kinda hard to see a lady that thick with a flat tummy here. undecided

Wow...that was savage...

Bt I agree wit u tho
Re: Is This The Most Romantic Photo Of The Day? Cute Lady Slicing Fruits by Rooneyboy(m): 8:48pm On Jul 31, 2017
it is quite cute , but i dont understand why she's naked.

must she pull all her clothes just to cut Orange ?

1 Like

Re: Is This The Most Romantic Photo Of The Day? Cute Lady Slicing Fruits by Alphamale2017(m): 9:11pm On Jul 31, 2017
I love thick women . I can go 6 hours non stop on this body
Re: Is This The Most Romantic Photo Of The Day? Cute Lady Slicing Fruits by MrHenshaw: 11:20pm On Jul 31, 2017
Re: Is This The Most Romantic Photo Of The Day? Cute Lady Slicing Fruits by pu7pl3(m): 1:34am On Aug 01, 2017
Alphamale2017:
I love thick women . I can go 6 hours non stop on this body

Na so...cos ur libido is torque

Wish I had a meme for u

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Most Romantic Photo Of The Day? Cute Lady Slicing Fruits by Alphamale2017(m): 5:00am On Aug 01, 2017
pu7pl3:

Na so...cos ur libido is torque

Wish I had a meme for u
lol its the truth . that body will be soon good for banging . we will both be bouncing . I wish I can meet her
Re: Is This The Most Romantic Photo Of The Day? Cute Lady Slicing Fruits by NairaEffect(m): 9:27am On Aug 01, 2017
taylor88:
op fvck dey hungry u

Na food? cheesy
Re: Is This The Most Romantic Photo Of The Day? Cute Lady Slicing Fruits by NairaEffect(m): 9:30am On Aug 01, 2017
Where is the romance in this one??
Banana has not fall on her yet abii
Re: Is This The Most Romantic Photo Of The Day? Cute Lady Slicing Fruits by pu7pl3(m): 10:36am On Aug 01, 2017
Alphamale2017:
lol its the truth . that body will be soon good for banging . we will both be bouncing . I wish I can meet her

6hrs man... Weh don sir
Re: Is This The Most Romantic Photo Of The Day? Cute Lady Slicing Fruits by Cleopatra4(f): 12:08am On Aug 05, 2017
ilevic:
She No Fine Reach My Cute Cleopatra4. I Don Miss Dis Lady Like Kilode
I'm blushing smiley
My darling husband..
Re: Is This The Most Romantic Photo Of The Day? Cute Lady Slicing Fruits by ilevic(m): 11:47am On Aug 05, 2017
Cleopatra4:
I'm blushing smiley My darling husband..
Wey you dey sinx? I don miss u. u come abandon me abi? kwontinu

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Hilarious: Caught In The Act..... / I Regret That I Invited Her To My House....see What She Did To Me.b

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.