Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

6 Rescued Lagos Students To Meet With Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Aso Rock - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 Rescued Lagos Students To Meet With Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Aso Rock (12176 Views)

Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President / Yoruba Refuses To Meet With Acting President Yemi Osibanjo For Nigeria’s Unity / Osinbajo Tweets About Acting President / Coordinating President Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Rescued Lagos Students To Meet With Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Aso Rock by iamwoods(m): 12:21pm On Jul 31, 2017
TinaAnita:
When are they going to rescue me so I'd meet with osinbajo and possibly fly to London to see bubu?
warris this?
Re: 6 Rescued Lagos Students To Meet With Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Aso Rock by TinaAnita(f): 12:22pm On Jul 31, 2017
iamwoods:
warris this?

I've been kidnapped sir. Pls pass the message across
Re: 6 Rescued Lagos Students To Meet With Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Aso Rock by Ihutomi: 12:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
So nw the standard is when people are kidnaped and recused they must see the presidency. Misplace priority I pity dis country.
Re: 6 Rescued Lagos Students To Meet With Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Aso Rock by sicker000: 12:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
TinaAnita:

U need not to worry. Since most victims are always well-fed at the time of their release, u can stay with them for as long as you wish. In fact u cld be useful for the ring leader in 'the oza room' when he's stressed out
Re: 6 Rescued Lagos Students To Meet With Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Aso Rock by enesty77(m): 12:33pm On Jul 31, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This country is a joke.
So being a kidnap victim qualifies you to meet with a jobless VP?

This is just a cheap source of propaganda for their failed government.

SMH

IF U CALL UR VP A JOBLESS VP, WHAT WILL U CALL BUHARI?
Re: 6 Rescued Lagos Students To Meet With Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Aso Rock by iamwoods(m): 12:45pm On Jul 31, 2017
TinaAnita:

OMG undecided
TinaAnita:

OMGsad
Re: 6 Rescued Lagos Students To Meet With Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Aso Rock by djkotech(m): 12:53pm On Jul 31, 2017
where is my beluvd country Nigeria going to.....hmmmm
Re: 6 Rescued Lagos Students To Meet With Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Aso Rock by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 31, 2017
grin shocked grin

This country is indeed a haven of ugly comedies,

Being a victim of kidnap is now an express way to Aso rock?

Mr. Acting president I think doesn't seem to have any serious engagement to appropriate his short time to.

Those kidnapped kids should be meeting with some notable football agents.

Many of them already prefers Barcelona FC.

NwaAmaikpe is a ready volunteer for their quest to stardom as a pro. grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Rescued Lagos Students To Meet With Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Aso Rock by TinaAnita(f): 1:13pm On Jul 31, 2017
sicker000:

U need not to worry. Since most victims are always well-fed at the time of their release, u can stay with them for as long as you wish. In fact u cld be useful for the ring leader in 'the oza room' when he's stressed out

U dey mad arswear
Lol
Re: 6 Rescued Lagos Students To Meet With Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Aso Rock by Man2utd(m): 1:37pm On Jul 31, 2017
The easiest way to get to meet the president or vice is to be kidnapped. This country is a scam..
Re: 6 Rescued Lagos Students To Meet With Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Aso Rock by Benbobola(m): 1:38pm On Jul 31, 2017
Dude, you hate too much. try and acknowledge some good once in a while. we are talking about young kids' lives that were being rescued. you do not have to hate on the V.P in retrospect
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This country is a joke.

SMH

Re: 6 Rescued Lagos Students To Meet With Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Aso Rock by anytexy: 1:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
Failed state
Re: 6 Rescued Lagos Students To Meet With Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Aso Rock by donqx: 2:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
good
Re: 6 Rescued Lagos Students To Meet With Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Aso Rock by ModsWillKillNL: 6:31pm On Jul 31, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This country is a joke.

SMH

NwaAmaLooonaticFlatiyeasterner!
Re: 6 Rescued Lagos Students To Meet With Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Aso Rock by Smartademu(m): 7:35pm On Jul 31, 2017
ANNOUNCEMENT:
WANT TO VISIT ASO VILLA?
GET YOURSELF KIDNAPPED, DATS ALL!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Buhari Will Not Declare 2019 Bid Now, By Presidency / What Will Happen To Ex CJN Onnoghen? / Eligibility Suit: Senator Igbeke Sues APC, Buhari For Constitution Breaches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.