Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,426 members, 7,853,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:09 AM

... When Bukky Saw The Hardness In His Trousers She Licked Her Lips - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... When Bukky Saw The Hardness In His Trousers She Licked Her Lips (1307 Views)

Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds / Guys, Listen Up: These Are 7 Places She Wants You To Kiss Besides Her Lips / My Boyfriend Licked My Blood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... When Bukky Saw The Hardness In His Trousers She Licked Her Lips by AndrewDex(m): 5:11pm On Jul 31, 2017
So, buky and Taiwo were husband and wives.
Early this morning taiwo got dressed and ready to leave for work, but he was fumbling with his Zippers.
He tried and tried to zip it but to no avail.
When buky the wife saw him, she said. "Darling come let me help you with your Zipper"
so he neared nearer for her.

As buky was trying to zip the trousers of her husbamd, the zip was hard because fabric has gotten into the zip.
so when buky saw the hardness in his trousers, she licked her lips, took a deep breath and then gave it one last try.
Finally the zip moved and She Zipped it and that was it.
Then her husband stood up and went for work.
Cc : Fairlyusedpant

1 Like

Re: ... When Bukky Saw The Hardness In His Trousers She Licked Her Lips by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 31, 2017
grin
Re: ... When Bukky Saw The Hardness In His Trousers She Licked Her Lips by softwerk(f): 5:20pm On Jul 31, 2017
Where did you get this quality of Osogbo weed shocked
Re: ... When Bukky Saw The Hardness In His Trousers She Licked Her Lips by phintohlar(f): 5:33pm On Jul 31, 2017
Hahahahahaha... Slap fall on u
Re: ... When Bukky Saw The Hardness In His Trousers She Licked Her Lips by ikp120(m): 5:37pm On Jul 31, 2017
softwerk:
Where did you get this quality of Osogbo weed shocked
Maybe he got it from the guy who is posing behind a female moniker.
Re: ... When Bukky Saw The Hardness In His Trousers She Licked Her Lips by Franchise21(m): 6:45pm On Jul 31, 2017
If I were to be in d guy's shoe, she must gimme a mouth watering job b4 I head to d office grin

(1) (Reply)

Incredible! Mother Had Sex With Her Daughter’s Husband In Anambra / Photos: Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber / Diary Of A Single Nigerian Girl: So I Don't Want To Have Kids, Am I Horrible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.