Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers (26597 Views)

We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire / Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic / Don't Declare Niger Delta Republic - Edwin Clark Begs Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers by hezbollah: 12:59pm On Aug 01, 2017
[quote author=Baawaa pos

That thing the igbos are looking for in the niger delta, sooner they will be serve with it.
using the names of the deltans thinking that it will be favourable to them in terms of collaborate with the deltans to achieve their greedy aims. they should know that those plans has failed before arriving.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers by gifttwitty12(f): 12:59pm On Aug 01, 2017
A Prayer For Nigeria
God,pls the future of Nigeria is in ur hand...intervene oh Lord Amen.
united we stand,divided we fall... oh lord plz don't allow the enemies to get what they want..Amen
Give us d heart to deal with tribalism...we shall not fight and kill ourselves...Amen.

3 Likes

Re: We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers by chubinwa(m): 1:03pm On Aug 01, 2017
issorite
Re: We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers by phantom24: 1:06pm On Aug 01, 2017
What is d essences of democracy if d rule of law is nt implemented? Can a reasonable country be held to ransom just for d sake of selfish interest of radical sect of people? The people need a true federalism so why is d so call leaders/lawmakers playeling pranks, few days ago a man wrote on the newspaper that nothing will happened even if the ailing president remains in London till 2019 . are we in military era? I think its high time the youthful people of this country rise up in one voice to tackle this tyrannical govt. B4 things get out of hand.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers by toloskhati(m): 1:10pm On Aug 01, 2017
Welcome Development. I'm joining this platoon
Re: We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 1:16pm On Aug 01, 2017
lols
Re: We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers by jrusky(m): 1:16pm On Aug 01, 2017
Wow likely going to witness so many independence on that day lets watch.

One Zionist mad man has declared his own yesterday its no longer Biafra its now Zionist Biafra ok nah.

The next one will be El-shaddai Biafra.
Re: We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers by lovelyboi71(m): 1:26pm On Aug 01, 2017
[/color][color=#006600]
Re: We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 01, 2017
PHILipu1:
I blame democracy for all this trash.
Democracy is not for we Africans.

Not at all. Its not that democracy is not for us. Its the way our nation was formed. The Europe of today wasn't always the way it is now. They fought countless wars. There was no television then to show it to the world. America's story is the same. The United Arab Emirates's story is the same.

Western countries were formed gradually. This allowed the people time to determine the terms in which they will live together. People come together to form a country because they see the benefits in terms of security and economics. The more people you have the more soldiers you have and the larger your market.

The problem is that Britain just lumped all of us together by fiat for their own selfish ends. The people were never given the chance to discuss the terms under which they will live together.

Look at the size of European countries in terms of population and landmass. Most of them are very small compared to Nigeria. That is to show you that in all this time they were having this conversation they never quite agreed to live together. That is what they are trying to accomplish with the EU experiment. Yet they are unable to come to any conclusion. But at least the people are allowed to determine if they want to remain or not. It is instructive that Britain is now the first to decide to pull out. But when you bring up such suggestion about Nigeria they oppose it because it exposes their wickedness and satisfies their selfish ends.

Tomorrow you will hear one Western country claiming that they are the most multi-culti on earth. Like seriously? Nigeria alone has more than 500 languages. Language may not exactly be equal to culture, but that is to tell you that Nigeria is so so so much multi-culti. But whom am I to dispute when the bosses have defined multi-culti in terms of skin color alone. Yeah. You're all dark-skinned so we y'all have one culture. That is why they constantly refer to "Africa" as it it was a homogeneous entity. A daughter tells her mother "I'm going to Kenya" and she reacts, "You're going to Africa?"

PHILipu1:
I Every dick and tom can now just open his or her mouth and vomit rubbish.

Try this during military era and you and your people will suffer for it.

Either the terms of our coexistence are discussed (for the first time) now or the whole entity dissolves. Chikena.

Britain is still in denial that they underdeveloped Nigeria. They never allowed us to grow on our own. Two cannot work together unless they agree. But Britain insisted that many must work together to serve the Queen. Their wishes be damned.

I'm tired of talking sef....

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers by KemjikaEme: 1:35pm On Aug 01, 2017
hezbollah:
[quote author=Baawaa pos

That thing the igbos are looking for in the niger delta, sooner they will be serve with it.
using the names of the deltans thinking that it will be favourable to them in terms of collaborate with the deltans to achieve their greedy aims. they should know that those plans has failed before arriving.
Will you shut up!
This is purely a Niger Delta militant group which has nothing to do with the Igbos.
Do you want the Niger deltans who share similar bond and geographical region with Igbos to hate igbos because of you people?
Is your head paining you? Foool!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 01, 2017
There was a zoo.

1 Like

Re: We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers by iammolise(m): 1:45pm On Aug 01, 2017
neky2016:
Militant group, Adaka Boro Avengers (ABA), through its spokesperson Edmos Ayayeibo, has vowed to carry out their threat of declaring their republic on October 1. 

According to the group's statement, the Nigerian State has lost its unity, and to save lives on both sides, the Nigerian government should maintain peace, compose themselves or face total war.

The Statement reads; 

“The October 1 declaration of a republic in the Niger Delta is sacrosanct because Nigeria has lost its unity. To save lives on both sides, the Nigerian government should maintain peace, compose themselves or face total war.”

“Why Would The Arewa Youths And Some Northerners Called For Re-Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu Knowing What The Implications Would Be. That Is Not Possible And The Nigerian Government Will Never Dare It Again.

“We The Avengers Have Always Carried Out Our Words. When We Said We Would Crumble The Economy, We Did It. And Now We Are Asking All Northerners And Westerners To Leave The Niger Delta Region For Their Own Good. This Is Not 2016 And Now We Have More Arsenals, More Powerful Than The Nigerian Government.”

“We Are Also Using This Medium To Call On All The Multinational Corporations To Leave The Region In Their Own Interests And Peace; Because Their Continued Stay In The Region Has Not Done Any Good To The People Of The Niger Delta. Also To The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), Kindly Withdraw Your Oil Survey Teams And Your Technical Workers From Our Communities, While The Tension In The Region Is Boiling Up.

“Failure To Adhere To These Warnings, We Shall Leave No Stone Unturned. Because All Avengers Groups In The Region Are United Now And Our New Focus Is On Any Multinational Corporations And Any NNPC Infrastructures, Especially The Pipelines And NNPC Filling Stations Across The Country.”

http://www.lailasblog.com/will-declare-niger-delta-republic-october-1-adaka-boro-avengers/

Lalasticlala

Where are we headed to for crying out loud...
Everyone wants to create their own republic... Naija which way!!!
Re: We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers by michoim(m): 1:46pm On Aug 01, 2017
Jobless senseless creatures.
Re: We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers by nwakibie3(m): 1:49pm On Aug 01, 2017
Baawaa:
Why waiting till october,Yeye people

Why is arewa also waiting for October 1

4 Likes

Re: We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers by speakingbeing(m): 1:57pm On Aug 01, 2017
TINALETC3:
grin u cn go bak 2 dat era bro,bt 4 now, let d zoo collapse grin
your comment are irritating.do we not have freedom of speaking speech during military era? Nigeria has turn to a pirial state.
Re: We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers by Rilwayne001: 1:59pm On Aug 01, 2017
Noccerino:

But Afonjas will want us to belive SS hates SE

We know SS don't hate SE, but you can't deny the fact that they don't want to be part of your Biafra which is a huge blow to your dream. No oil for you lazy asses tongue tongue grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers by Reals(m): 2:05pm On Aug 01, 2017
One voice...whether they like it or not iron must obey , as we dey here dey complain e be like them no know say our gra gra full our body.
Re: We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers by AkinPhysicist: 2:14pm On Aug 01, 2017
Another faceless group threatening the great Yoruba race. If dem born u na well...touch a single hair of any Yoruba person living in the SS. I dare you and your entire ideology. There are far more SSners living in Ajegunle than Yorubas living in the entire SS. So I dare you all. Go ahead and carry out your threats. U na neva see madness.

1 Like

Re: We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers by cumbak60: 2:16pm On Aug 01, 2017
Rilwayne001:

We know SS don't hate SE, but you can't deny the fact that they don't want to be part of your Biafra which is a huge blow to your dream. No oil for you lazy asses tongue tongue grin
I'm not disappointed. Predictably, here lies the comment I was looking for. Afonja, smh. embarassed

6 Likes

Re: We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers by Phi001(m): 2:18pm On Aug 01, 2017
We've heard this story before...
Re: We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers by cumbak60: 2:18pm On Aug 01, 2017
AkinPhysicist:
Another faceless group threatening the great Yoruba race. If dem born u na well...touch a single hair of any Yoruba person living in the SS. I dare you and your entire ideology. There are far more SSners living in Ajegunle than Yorubas living in the entire SS. So I dare you all. Go ahead and carry out your threats. U na neva see madness.
AkinPhicist, are you going to vacate your American job to do battle in Ajegunle undecided cheesy You should be begging and not shouting. cool

4 Likes

Re: We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers by DarkHenrie(m): 2:19pm On Aug 01, 2017
This October 1 is looking like a hell of an interesting day across the country.
Re: We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers by Rilwayne001: 2:20pm On Aug 01, 2017
cumbak60:

I'm not disappointed. Predictably, here lies the comment I was looking for. Afonja, smh. embarassed

SS
SE
SW

Don't merge anything together. Thief! tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
AkinPhysicist:
Abi ooo,awon oponu jati jati,don't they know they olukumi and itsekiri our brothers are in niger delta!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers by AkinPhysicist: 2:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
cumbak60:

AkinPhicist, are you going to vacate your American job to do battle in Ajegunle undecided cheesy You should be begging and not shouting. cool

Ipob member how far?

Me beg ogogoro drinkers? grin All it takes is a few phone calls. Anything can be arranged in Nigeria - if you don't know this by now then you are slow. Even Kanu movement is an 'arrangement.' So I am daring them. In fact, I am praying they do, so we can show them a taste of their own medicine. When they were attacking communities across SW creeks, I predicted EXACTLY what was gonna happen - and it did! These guys are just looking for their own pay-check ala Ayiri and Dokubo. But to threaten my people - the most peace loving Nigerians - that is a red line in my book. So I DOUBLE DARE THEM!

2 Likes

Re: We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers by AkinPhysicist: 2:40pm On Aug 01, 2017
Baddestman:
Abi ooo,awon oponu jati jati,don't they know they olukumi and itsekiri our brothers are in niger delta!

Leave them...awon omo alai-leko awon omo ofo alai-nironu...let them try any how...and see anyhow...

3 Likes

Re: We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers by Ikwerreboy(m): 2:41pm On Aug 01, 2017
Baddestman:
I think biafra said all niger delta are biafra??

Leave the fools that are afraid to stay on their own.

God Bless Niger Delta Republic

2 Likes

Re: We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers by FisifunKododada: 2:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
cumbak60:

Guy leave dat talk. No be to settle boyz? Everything in Nigeria na settle. If young Yoruba elites like Akin start losing their patience, I will not underestimate what these guys will do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 01, 2017
Pls can someone explain to me what this biafra people are fighting for, coz i dont understand...will appreciate it if someone can enlighten me
Re: We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers by YungMillionaire: 2:52pm On Aug 01, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

Akin abeg take am easy. True Niger-Deltans like myself do not recognize this group. This is a Ipob group pretending to speak for Niger Deltans. As you can see their reason for their fake ultimatum is Kanu. I can guarantee you a hundred percent, the Itshekiri people will not stand by and allow any Yoruba person in the SS to be harmed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 01, 2017
Noccerino:

I have a clip of your dilektoh of comedy calling them idiots grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers by YungMillionaire: 2:55pm On Aug 01, 2017
Noccerino:

We don't hate you but we don't want to be Biafrans - kapitch?

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Land For Ruga Settlement In Edo — Obaseki / Bola Tinubu, Omo-Agege Supporters Hold Rally In Warri, Delta State (Videos) / Obi To Arthur Eze: You Are A Respected Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.