Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,865 members, 7,813,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Invitation To The Lagos Sex Party - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Invitation To The Lagos Sex Party (5772 Views)

Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel / COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown / 24 Kenyan Students Have 'Sex Party', Arrested By Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invitation To The Lagos Sex Party by bbbabes(f): 11:03am On Aug 01, 2017
When Tolu asked me if I would be willing to honour an invitation to the Lagos sex party, somewhere on the Island, I knew it was going to be a blast. The last one I experienced was when I was studying in the states.

I accepted the invitation without thinking twice because it had actually been a long time since I had sex and I would love to revive my libido with multiple orgasms initiated by sex crazed, well endowed studs.

It was a Sunday and everyone had gathered in the dimly lit room with enough drinks to go round. From my count, there were more guys than ladies and that brought a way smile to my face as I was ready to get banged by at least 5 guys, though I eventually got fuckeed by just 3,but I had a lot of MouthAction I lost count.

Be right back

At around 8pm,the organizers of the show came up and asked us all to introduce our serve. The gave the many rules of the game and the one I like most of all, is the access to Bleep anyone until you feel u are tired. I later learnt the access fee was N100,000/person, but it seemed Tolu made the payment on my behalf. What a sweet partner in crime, well our friendship goes beyond normal, we are as well sex partners.

Tolu is simply the only person that has made me cum here on earth. We met in New York at a College party and since then we have bonded so much like a family.

The first time we had sex was during a weekend like that at her hostel, my roommate had traveled to Atlanta to Bleep her boyfriend and it was kinda lonely, so I decide to spend the weekend at Tolus since we lived close to eachother.

The way she welcomed me onto her room that day, I knew we were gonna do bad things before I left. She was just in her panties without any bra, he boobz were just like pawpaw, we rounded and pointed as well.

Tolu is so light, you would take her for a half caste, that made her tips so pink. I was like damn, this is hot and the drips in my vagina made me lose control of myself. Didn't know when I mentioned to her that I would love e to see how pinkish her vagina and clit will be. Like she had been expecting my query, she took off her pants immediately and squated so as for me to see the inner linings, I had to bend down to see it fully. It was a lovely sight.

I asked if I could touch, she obliged. I not only touched but we ended up in her showers and we had sex for 4times. That was the 1st day I would ever cum and squirt in my life. Tolu is a baddest sucker.

We headed to the bedroom and that was the day I decided to move in with her. The love she showed me was mad, I had to call off my relationship with my Chinese boyfriend then.

Let me explain why I considerd Tolu to be the best sucker and fucker in my world.

BRB please, don't forget to read more stories on our SEX PAGE on our blog

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/search/label/SEX%20STORY?m=1
Re: Invitation To The Lagos Sex Party by bbbabes(f): 11:07am On Aug 01, 2017
BEFORE I GET BACK, READ MORE SEX STORY HERE.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/search/label/SEX%20STORY?m=1
Re: Invitation To The Lagos Sex Party by pu7pl3(m): 11:09am On Aug 01, 2017
Who is ur blogging mentor...the person try
Re: Invitation To The Lagos Sex Party by Generalwoodz(m): 11:10am On Aug 01, 2017
A
Re: Invitation To The Lagos Sex Party by bbbabes(f): 11:14am On Aug 01, 2017
pu7pl3:
Who is ur blogging mentor...the person try

I taught myself blogging and I write for Pulse if u care to know. Thanks
Re: Invitation To The Lagos Sex Party by pu7pl3(m): 11:23am On Aug 01, 2017
bbbabes:

Ok...u sabi sha...

More traffic to ur site
Re: Invitation To The Lagos Sex Party by mhisterdreezy(m): 11:32am On Aug 01, 2017
bbbabes:

can you teach me
Re: Invitation To The Lagos Sex Party by mhisterdreezy(m): 11:33am On Aug 01, 2017
teach me blogging

(1) (Reply)

Young Lady Rejects 500k For One Night Stand In Abuja - ( Pictures ) / Enough Is Enough. / Groom Shoots Bride Dead By Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.