Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Qualities That Women Find Attractive In Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Qualities That Women Find Attractive In Men (1149 Views)

16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) / 7 Features Women Secretly Find Attractive In Men / 7 Weird Things Men Find Attractive In Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Qualities That Women Find Attractive In Men by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 01, 2017

Single guys should be aware that most women who they are aiming at like certain common manly qualities. So if you are a single guy and want to mingle with that girl you have been wanting to approach for quite some time now, it is rightful for you to go through some of the manly qualities women find attractive in men. Who knows that some of these relationship tips might just work out for you in getting the lady of your dreams.Here are some qualities that women find attractive in men.

Qualities that women find attractive in men are:

1.Being groomed: If you are that type of a guy who does not look into fine grooming and personal hygiene, you are in for some bad luck with the ladies. One of the main manly qualities women find attractive in men is when they can take care of themselves. So, all you single guys who are reading this, remember that sloppy dressing, unkempt hair, dirty yellow nails, smelly socks, stained shirts or torn jeans is an absolute no, if you are trying to make an impression on someone from the opposite sex.

2.Sense of style: It is only humane that most of us want to create our own style statement which is unique and eye catchy, but what if your style statement makes others cry? Then, here is the time when you need to get some advice on how to look good and follow in the footsteps of designers who can make you look good. If you do not have an own style to follow, get inspired from your favourite celebs.

3.The caring habit: For you single guys out there who are trying to get lucky with the opposite sex, one of the manly qualities women find attractive in men is their ability to care! Men who show outwardly that they care are gifted with the perfect women in their lives. So, if you are a single guy looking for a perfect girl, learn how to be extra caring in front of her.

4.A sweet smile: There are some guys who smile and take your breath away, don’t they? So, if you are a single guy, you should know that one of the manly qualities women find attractive in men is their smile. However guys, do not show your smile 24×7 when she is around you, she might just think you are a little crazy. Smile only when you have to and not otherwise.

5.Pass her a wink: This is a very tricky manly quality women find attractive in men. You should be aware that all women do not like guys winking at her especially if you have not met her personally or had a first conversation. If you have not spoken to the girl you find interesting, do not pass her a wink, she might not look at you ever again.

These are the qualities that women find attractive in men

http://www.naijabroad.com/qualities-women-find-attractive-men/

mynd44 lalasticlala

Re: Qualities That Women Find Attractive In Men by Lalas247(f): 3:17pm On Aug 01, 2017
Nope doesn't do it for me

Who cares about all that u listed there sad

Being groomed
A sweet smile
A wink
Kindergarten much
Re: Qualities That Women Find Attractive In Men by falconey(m): 3:20pm On Aug 01, 2017
Lalas247:
Nope doesn't do it for me
Who cares about all that u listed there sad
Being groomed A sweet smile A wink Kindergarten much
What works on you then? Don't mention money cus i already know that.
Re: Qualities That Women Find Attractive In Men by Lalas247(f): 3:21pm On Aug 01, 2017
falconey:

What works on you then? Don't mention money cus i already know that.

Nothing ! Absolutely nothing
Na luck grin if u lucky but that luck extremely rare
Re: Qualities That Women Find Attractive In Men by falconey(m): 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2017
Lalas247:

Nothing ! Absolutely nothing
Na luck grin if u lucky but that luck extremely rare

Bless God she didn't mention money i no kuku get before. na luck?

Have i told you my middle name is LUCKY?
Re: Qualities That Women Find Attractive In Men by Divay22(f): 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2017
123 is okay, but 4 and 5 lol..
Seriously a sweet smile and wink, Nah.
Re: Qualities That Women Find Attractive In Men by Lalas247(f): 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
falconey:

Bless God she didn't mention money i no kuku get before. na luck?

Have i told you my middle name is LUCKY?
Falco no derail this thread o grin
Iyam coming I will upgrade u tongue
Re: Qualities That Women Find Attractive In Men by buharipikin: 3:27pm On Aug 01, 2017
you must be supporting buhari
Re: Qualities That Women Find Attractive In Men by ikp120(m): 3:36pm On Aug 01, 2017
Nonsense!

Just park a Lambogini and you will fvck more than enough pussy in less than 3 hours inside the Lambo. angry angry

When they see that ride, they will start thinking that you have a golden dick. Yeye!

Abeg guys think of how to attract Gucci, not pussy because when Gucci show, pussy MUST show.
Re: Qualities That Women Find Attractive In Men by buharipikin: 3:37pm On Aug 01, 2017
ikp120:
Nonsense!

Just park a Lambogini and you will fvck more than enough pussy in less than 3 hours inside the Lambo. angry angry

When they see that ride, they will start thinking that you have a golden dick. Yeye!

Abeg guys think of how to attract Gucci, not pussy because when Gucci show, pussy MUST show.
enemy of state, you are now coming up, all these girls ain't loyal
Re: Qualities That Women Find Attractive In Men by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:38pm On Aug 01, 2017
Finalboss.

It is good you have gone back to blogging.

I wonder who told you to even go into spreading "illusion" money just to gain popularity!!

You have changed from jeloser.com to naijabroad.com.

I hope you come back to sharing money for us again...

poor scammer!!
Re: Qualities That Women Find Attractive In Men by pryme(m): 4:37pm On Aug 01, 2017
Op, you should let the ladies tell us what they like.
Let the ladies do the talking here.

You might learn something.
Re: Qualities That Women Find Attractive In Men by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 01, 2017
Caring is the first quality I notice in a guy.
Re: Qualities That Women Find Attractive In Men by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 01, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Finalboss.

I wonder who told you to even go into spreading "illusion" money just to gain popularity!!

poor scammer!!
How is he a scammer? and how much have you shared since you joined nairaland?
Re: Qualities That Women Find Attractive In Men by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 01, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Finalboss.

poor scammer!!

I wonder what you gain from jealousy,yes,this is pure jealousy. Why not leave him alone,has he scammed any of your family member before? So shameful of you.Empty barrel oshi,olori pelebe.
Re: Qualities That Women Find Attractive In Men by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2017
Rorachy:
How is he a scammer? and how much have you shared since you joined nairaland?

Don't ever quote me with such dumb mentality through out your stay on this forum!!

S..hort sigh..ted thing.

Why do you think the mods are after him?

Ignorant stuff..

Gerrout wh..imp. I would have loved to empower you, but who knows what your Bsc result looks like??
Re: Qualities That Women Find Attractive In Men by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
Tiny23:

I wonder what you gain from jealousy,yes,this is pure jealousy. Why not leave him alone,has he scammed any of your family member before? So shameful of you.Empty barrel oshi,olori pelebe.

Dear beggar, I am just trying to call the attention of the mods to his new account.

Nairaland must be free of scammers like that. I would have loved to educate you about phishing in networks, but I doubt if your small brain can process it.

When you come into the IT security world, I will tell you the implication of dropping your account details on a public forum where someone can access it.

But... What do you know aside begging for 5k and 10k...??
Re: Qualities That Women Find Attractive In Men by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Dear beggar, I am just trying to call the attention of the mods to his new account.

Nairaland must be free of scammers like that. I would have loved to educate you about phishing in networks, but I doubt if your small brain can process it.

When you come into the IT security world, I will tell you the implication of dropping your account details on a public forum where someone can access it.

But... What do you know aside begging for 5k and 10k...??

You keep blabbering about begging,you just so pathetic. At least I didn't beg from you n it's none of your damn business if I drop my details online or anywhere else. Just because you put on a borrowed suit(probably),sitting in a cramped hole of a office with scraps,you feel you can rubbish another person? You must be demented ,sir.I won't reply you after this.

Have fun,olori pelebe bi goodygoody.
Re: Qualities That Women Find Attractive In Men by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:51pm On Aug 01, 2017
Tiny23:

You keep blabbering about begging,you just so pathetic. At least I didn't beg from you n it's none of your damn business if I drop my details online or anywhere else. Just because you put on a borrowed suit(probably),sitting in a cramped hole of a office with scraps,you feel you can rubbish another person? You must be demented ,sir.I won't reply you after this.

Have fun,olori pelebe bi goodygoody.

Dear beggar, I am a Cyber security (Certified Ethical hacker)/ Networking professional, and a certified CompTIA A+ professional. You can Google it up (Since na only beg you sabi).

So it isn't a crammed office... Hahahaha..

It is where only Nerds relaxes and do their job. I don't carry files as my job, I deal with networks and cyber security (Hacking) for a living!
Take note dear beggar.

(1) (Reply)

The World is soon to come an End / SEX STORY: Wet Jeans / When Bae Tells You She Will Check Your Phone If She Win You In FIFA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.