Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

update on Ewaagoyin case #real life # happening now - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / update on Ewaagoyin case #real life # happening now (2947 Views)

I Revealed It In 2019 And It's Happening Now [Picture] / Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra / He Met Me In My Mom's Shop 10 Years Ago,Now This Is Happening; Lady Reveals.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: update on Ewaagoyin case #real life # happening now by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
kiss kiss kiss Oya chop kiss kiss kiss kiss

No let all these solomakinde's see space enter us

Np: Mama Toyin - Ebenezer Obey
su'ru la fi soko Obirin... Mama toyin se kawole? Eseun epada ija de titan oooo kiss kiss kiss kiss
Prettythicksmi:
Yes wow!you don't need to wow cos you know what u r doing.U even have the guts to tell me you are going back on Saturday and asked me if i would be free lale Friday? imagine! shocked I swear i feel like slapping the hell out of your face.Rubbish. undecided undecided
Re: update on Ewaagoyin case #real life # happening now by EWAagoyin(m): 9:10pm On Aug 03, 2017
Updated
Re: update on Ewaagoyin case #real life # happening now by nurey(m): 7:18am On Aug 04, 2017
EWAagoyin:

Update: so today she told a very close friend of hers that the pregnancy is 8weeks old..when I confronted her With that fact she said she just told her Friend that... Secondly this girl told me she went to the hospital for pregnancy test but she was unable to show me any result of the test but told her friend she never went to any hospital that the test she did was done on her by some guys inside their room(same guys she told me 2days ago are ready to do abortion for her inside their room in school) nairaland abeg make una help with advice

Check the belly, should be smooth and spherical in shape by now, you will notice a bulge like someone over fed

Check her feet, it will be swollen, hard and smooth would have expanded compare to normal one

The eyes will be dull white and a general change in her face will be noticed.

If you want peace of mind, take her for the pregnancy test your self to confirm your suspicion.

Eni awi fun, oba je ko gboorr
Eni awi fun, oba je ko gbaa

2 Likes

Re: update on Ewaagoyin case #real life # happening now by AuroraB(f): 8:47am On Aug 04, 2017
nurey:

If you had sex day one, and the sperm successfully fertilize the egg day one (probably your banana fell inside the honey pot tongue) and she uses a pregnancy test kit, she would know second day self. But this is Nigeria you have made a mistake by spraying akamu inside the pot, take her for a pregnancy test at a medical centre, if the pregnancy is 2weeks or more old, bro you are not the father, Carry your 2 left legs go your papa house, offer your gratitude to God and zip up.
Op, go with this advice. Don't let NLers confuse you with their weird ideas.
They don't know it all, remember?
Re: update on Ewaagoyin case #real life # happening now by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 04, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
kiss kiss kiss Oya chop kiss kiss kiss kiss

No let all these solomakinde's see space enter us

Np: Mama Toyin - Ebenezer Obey
su'ru la fi soko Obirin... Mama toyin se kawole? Eseun epada ija de titan oooo kiss kiss kiss kiss
The only thing that can make me forgive and forget is for to come check on me cos I am not feeling too well.You know you are going back tomorrow,make it up to me by coming to my place today. angry angry
Re: update on Ewaagoyin case #real life # happening now by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 04, 2017
embarassed embarassed embarassed What time?

You get fever ni?
Prettythicksmi:
The only thing that can make me forgive and forget is for to come check on me cos I am not feeling too well.You know you are going back tomorrow,make it up to me by coming to my place today. angry angry
Re: update on Ewaagoyin case #real life # happening now by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 04, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
embarassed embarassed embarassed What time?

You get fever ni?
Anytime you wish

Yes,i get pregnant fever. grin
Re: update on Ewaagoyin case #real life # happening now by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 04, 2017
Who give you belle? shocked shocked

I go pm you now make you gimme your number. I lost my phone/contacts
Prettythicksmi:
Anytime you wish

Yes,i get pregnant fever. grin
Re: update on Ewaagoyin case #real life # happening now by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 04, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Who give you belle? shocked shocked

I go pm you now make you gimme your number. I lost my phone/contacts
hahahahahaha na you cheesy you lost you phone? Hope no be mushin boys do you strong thing? Be like I don forget the email wey i use for this acct. Let me check maybe e dey my book of life.
Re: update on Ewaagoyin case #real life # happening now by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 04, 2017
Not really sha...But its not with me. Long story sha
Prettythicksmi:
hahahahahaha na you cheesy you lost you phone?
Re: update on Ewaagoyin case #real life # happening now by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 04, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Not really sha...But its not with me. Long story sha
Drop ur naija number jorr,cant remember the email jare.
Re: update on Ewaagoyin case #real life # happening now by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 04, 2017
You know i cant drop it here na. Haba!
Prettythicksmi:
Drop ur naija number jorr,cant remember the email jare.
Re: update on Ewaagoyin case #real life # happening now by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 04, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
You know i cant drop it here na. Haba!
why?who is looking at us?u will edit naw.Or maybe if i search for email,i will let you know. I swear to God,cant remember the email.I Don try to log in like five times, wrong email or password.
Re: update on Ewaagoyin case #real life # happening now by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 04, 2017
The email should be on your profile. Just click on 'Edit Profile'
Prettythicksmi:
why?who is looking at us?u will edit naw.Or maybe if i search for email,i will let you know. I swear to God,cant remember the email.I Don try to log in like five times, wrong email or password.
Re: update on Ewaagoyin case #real life # happening now by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 04, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
The email should be on your profile. Just click on 'Edit Profile'
Dunno how the pm works anymore,i don tire.Reply if u got any.
Re: update on Ewaagoyin case #real life # happening now by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 04, 2017
Check your mail sweetie. It's getting late already
Prettythicksmi:
Dunno how the pm works anymore,i don tire.Reply if u got any.
Re: update on Ewaagoyin case #real life # happening now by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 04, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Check your mail sweetie. It's getting late already
I replied since naw. grin
Re: update on Ewaagoyin case #real life # happening now by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 04, 2017
I don reply joor

You dey carry me play 10/10 shey?
Prettythicksmi:
I replied since naw. grin
Re: update on Ewaagoyin case #real life # happening now by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 04, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
I don reply joor

You dey carry me play 10/10 shey?
Ha!dont put everything on my head oo.U caused everything.
Re: update on Ewaagoyin case #real life # happening now by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 04, 2017
Sebi you dey do shakara since yesterday
Prettythicksmi:
Ha!dont put everything on my head oo.U caused everything.
Re: update on Ewaagoyin case #real life # happening now by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 04, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Sebi you dey do shakara since yesterday
lol,y won't i do Shakara?U don't know who you are dealing with. U are taking me for granted which i don't like. angry
Re: update on Ewaagoyin case #real life # happening now by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 04, 2017
NP: Shakara - Fela Anikulapo Kuti

Shakara oloje ni tongue tongue tongue You go still come?
Prettythicksmi:
lol,y won't i do Shakara?U don't know who you are dealing with. U are taking me for granted which i don't like. angry
Re: update on Ewaagoyin case #real life # happening now by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 04, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
NP: Shakara - Fela Anikulapo Kuti

Shakara oloje ni tongue tongue tongue You go still come?
On my way already angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

God Bless Nairaland / Society Isn’t Ready For Men To Show All Emotions-Samuel Otigba / Goron Tula Can't Be Overrated... See Users Reviews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.