Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,146 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Why Are Romancelanders Unfair To Me?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Romancelanders Unfair To Me?? (1185 Views)

Why Is Nature So Unfair To The Male Gender? / “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User / Name The Top 5 Friendliest Female Romancelanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Romancelanders Unfair To Me?? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
i noticed i belong to no one here. There are friends clique here while some connect via facebook, bbm and whatsapp. No one has ever cared to connect with me. Is it because i don't have money, fine face or write sensible articles

I once heard skarlett ask jacksparrow1207 why he has been away on whatsapp. Lalas247 once sent a twerking video to a nairalander. Victornezzar once got PM from nma27 abi na mariinee. SInZ has been connecting with hot babes like berlynn, iamkashybaby (smellinganus bae) and so on.

I wonder why i am alone embarassed
Re: Why Are Romancelanders Unfair To Me?? by whitebeard(m): 10:49pm On Aug 01, 2017
Is this one misplaced or what..!!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Romancelanders Unfair To Me?? by iMUMUweh(m): 10:50pm On Aug 01, 2017
shocked
Re: Why Are Romancelanders Unfair To Me?? by Abbeyismo(m): 10:53pm On Aug 01, 2017
Never give up keep trying
Re: Why Are Romancelanders Unfair To Me?? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 01, 2017
Redbeans you no dey tire? I been think say the name change go bring new you but i was wrong

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Romancelanders Unfair To Me?? by ololadeking(m): 10:58pm On Aug 01, 2017
Abbeyismo:
whats d guy inhaling sef
Re: Why Are Romancelanders Unfair To Me?? by vivypretty(f): 11:00pm On Aug 01, 2017
@op no mind them.I got u covered
Re: Why Are Romancelanders Unfair To Me?? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 01, 2017
It's better that way.
Re: Why Are Romancelanders Unfair To Me?? by wunmi590(m): 11:04pm On Aug 01, 2017
I just feel like dancing cheesy

Re: Why Are Romancelanders Unfair To Me?? by ibkkk(f): 11:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
The Lord is with you grin
Re: Why Are Romancelanders Unfair To Me?? by SmellingAnus(m): 1:13am On Aug 02, 2017
Lol
Re: Why Are Romancelanders Unfair To Me?? by EmyLeo(m): 1:26am On Aug 02, 2017
@op,

# try and get the love offline first,nd build up your self-esteem ..pele ehen
Re: Why Are Romancelanders Unfair To Me?? by Tilda30(f): 4:47am On Aug 02, 2017
nobody like you change your ways.
Re: Why Are Romancelanders Unfair To Me?? by Nobody: 6:36am On Aug 02, 2017
Abbeyismo:
thanks man. I hope i can fall my clique too.

That's if i can get a whatsapp phone
Re: Why Are Romancelanders Unfair To Me?? by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 02, 2017
BETlordnowpsych:
i noticed i belong to no one here. There are friends clique here while some connect via facebook, bbm and whatsapp. No one has ever cared to connect with me. Is it because i don't have money, fine face or write sensible articles

I once heard skarlett ask jacksparrow1207 why he has been away on whatsapp. Lalas247 once sent a twerking video to a nairalander. Victornezzar once got PM from nma27 abi na mariinee. SInZ has been connecting with hot babes like berlynn, iamkashybaby (smellinganus bae) and so on.

My guy, run to Jesus.
Re: Why Are Romancelanders Unfair To Me?? by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 02, 2017
grin grin
Victornezzar is that true
Nma27 grin
Re: Why Are Romancelanders Unfair To Me?? by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 02, 2017
sunshineG:
grin grin
Victornezzar is that true
Nma27 grin
Definitely not. That betwhatnot is a sociopath.
Re: Why Are Romancelanders Unfair To Me?? by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 02, 2017
Nma27:
Definitely not. That betwhatnot is a sociopath.
grin grin
Re: Why Are Romancelanders Unfair To Me?? by Lalas247(f): 8:22am On Aug 02, 2017
How can u be alone did u not watch the match last night

U dey fall o shocked ...
Re: Why Are Romancelanders Unfair To Me?? by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 02, 2017
Lalas247:
How can u be alone did u not watch the match last night

U dey fall o shocked ...
for sure o. The match sweat me pass lapdance. tongue

I wonder why they beat big teams but crumble to weak ones
Re: Why Are Romancelanders Unfair To Me?? by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 02, 2017
Op wetin you wan make I do now
Re: Why Are Romancelanders Unfair To Me?? by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 02, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Redbeans you no dey tire? I been think say the name change go bring new you but i was wrong
what i do now??

Mentions every where
Re: Why Are Romancelanders Unfair To Me?? by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 02, 2017
BETlordnowpsych:

Hahahahaha.
Re: Why Are Romancelanders Unfair To Me?? by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 02, 2017
Are you not the op? undecided you think we do not know?
redbeans:
what i do now??

Mentions every where
Re: Why Are Romancelanders Unfair To Me?? by SINZ: 9:25am On Aug 02, 2017
Lol, i don suffer for this NL grin
Re: Why Are Romancelanders Unfair To Me?? by dacblogger: 9:36am On Aug 02, 2017
O.p gimme ur number lemme add you on whatsapp
Re: Why Are Romancelanders Unfair To Me?? by shinarlaura(f): 9:43am On Aug 02, 2017
Lol.... pele
Re: Why Are Romancelanders Unfair To Me?? by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 02, 2017
Have you started losing your nerves and getting angry already? I thought you've Upgraded your esteemo of the universe status?
Cc: Vanquay Piiko

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Romancelanders Unfair To Me?? by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 02, 2017
You are not alone my man, we are all in this 2geda, see as I dey look them

1 Like

Re: Why Are Romancelanders Unfair To Me?? by jaszplus12(m): 11:50am On Aug 02, 2017
BETlordnowpsych:

you're not alone bro...hook up with me if your interests include astronomy, soccer, science , writing , history and general knowledge.
I don't enjoy lopsidedness, hatred, lack of vision, laziness and vices.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Romancelanders Unfair To Me?? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
vivypretty:
@op no mind them.I got u covered
really smiley

That means I get your digits for whatsapp once I get a fairly used phone that can whatsapp??
Re: Why Are Romancelanders Unfair To Me?? by vivypretty(f): 8:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
BETlordnowpsych:
really smiley

That means I get your digits for whatsapp once I get a fairly used phone that can whatsapp??
grin[quote and I don't lose my phone too

(1) (2) (Reply)

g / True love / She Flogs Her An SS2 Boy Almost 50strokes Of Cane For Calling Her “aunty Ass”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.