Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Why Do Singles In the U.S/U.K Still Prefers To Go And Marry From Naija - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Singles In the U.S/U.K Still Prefers To Go And Marry From Naija (10720 Views)

My Husband Prefers Spending All Of His Time With His Friends. / Men Abandon City Girls, Rush For IDP Singles In Maiduguri- Daily Trust / Baby Prefers Home-made Goat Milk Formula To Breast Milk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Singles In the U.S/U.K Still Prefers To Go And Marry From Naija by ifyalways(f): 10:57pm On Feb 19, 2008
hehe in-law suffri now.
dont tell me you are getting uncomfortable now,just 20K,haba grin cheesy grin
now where is the bride sef?
hey i forgot,OVATION,CITY PPL,GALMOUR,etc must cover it ooo,infact the front pages,this is a MUST !
you present 1 live cow to the mum and 1 to the dad on the iju ase day!
anyway,everything should be somewhere btw 20 to 30 £,i assure you.

. . . yeah to marry in igboland is not as expensive as ppl think.we marry cos of love and understanding btw 2 families that have cos of love btw their children decided to come together and become one.we are being married and not sold out. cool

@topic,good girls can be met anywhere,just a matter of one being careful and prayerful abt it.ciao kiss
Re: Why Do Singles In the U.S/U.K Still Prefers To Go And Marry From Naija by Chacal: 11:03pm On Feb 19, 2008
@ Ifyalways,

Thanx for clearing the air.

Ibo gals marry for love? I think NOT!!!!!!!!!!!
Do u know the reason Ibo fellas dont marry till they are abt 40-50?
Its simply because these geezers have to save enough to marry. . . . .
Anyways, its all good. . . . .I will tell ma mate about Abia State.
Re: Why Do Singles In the U.S/U.K Still Prefers To Go And Marry From Naija by ifyalways(f): 11:12pm On Feb 19, 2008
ehhhhhhhhhhm ok.
thanks for understanding. cheesy
every girl get married for one reason or the other so undecided
all i know is that marriage in igbo land is not all that expensive.some just have the dough and want to go to the extremes so whos gonna stop them
every body hangs his/her bag where he can easily retrieve it from.we all have got a choice.
you want it flashy,thats for you and your spouse,you want it normal,its all gud.as long as at the end of the day,no one is broke. cheesy
those that dont marry till 40 shocked shocked shocked there is more to it ooooh.whos gonna marry them sef?they are by then damaged goods according to AJ both sex kiss

help me advertise my sisters,the abia babes and i hope your advert wud pay off soon ,starting with me cheesy grin cheesy .pounds here i comeeeeeeeee tongue
Re: Why Do Singles In the U.S/U.K Still Prefers To Go And Marry From Naija by Chacal: 11:29pm On Feb 19, 2008
@ Ifalways,

I will tell the whole world about your village.
No problemo. . . . . . . . .
Make sure u have good roads, electricity and portable water supply.
Re: Why Do Singles In the U.S/U.K Still Prefers To Go And Marry From Naija by nigercook(m): 2:22pm On Feb 26, 2008
There is NO better or worse place to marry a girl or man.

While as humans ,we tend to generalize a nation of people ie this country the girls are more faithful but more money minded or that country less faithful but less money minded,truth be told its down to luck whereever you find one.

You can easily go to Nigeria and find your perfect girl or find a living nighhtmare .Then again you could just walk out of your house in the states and bump into the perfect girl who might be a latino,white,black,asia or whatever.

I would not advise you to have a set mind solely on just going to Nigeria to look for a wife.I would look around where you are,go for a trip to Nigeria and get introduced to some girls or even try internet dating .

That way you have explored your choices and met different people and can take time to decide which girl you want to have a serious relationship with.
But the important thing is to have an open mind on this matter.Love might be waiting for you in Nigeria but then again maybe the woman right for you is in china who knows!
Re: Why Do Singles In the U.S/U.K Still Prefers To Go And Marry From Naija by NeoBlack(m): 2:30pm On Feb 26, 2008
People are not the same.
Re: Why Do Singles In the U.S/U.K Still Prefers To Go And Marry From Naija by creamdream: 2:49pm On Feb 26, 2008
NeoBlack:

People are not the same.
some are black while some chose to be white, THE good is always the best.the world isnt nice but the good way will always pay!!
Re: Why Do Singles In the U.S/U.K Still Prefers To Go And Marry From Naija by dayokanu(m): 3:01pm On Jan 05, 2011
Another similar story
Re: Why Do Singles In the U.S/U.K Still Prefers To Go And Marry From Naija by armyofone(m): 4:56pm On Jan 05, 2011
very classic, i laugh tire.
one hell of a thread. where are all the posters? AJ, IFY, ADEBOO, JUSTGOOD, DEBOSKY, and many more of them, i laugh oooooooooo
phew!! grin grin grin grin still want to marry abroadians? grin grin grin ;Dvery fun to read.
Re: Why Do Singles In the U.S/U.K Still Prefers To Go And Marry From Naija by dayokanu(m): 5:27pm On Jan 05, 2011
I tire for dem o.

hauwa make we abroadian marry awaself na
Re: Why Do Singles In the U.S/U.K Still Prefers To Go And Marry From Naija by armyofone(m): 3:26pm On Jan 06, 2011
well, na village i dey go carry my own come cheesy

abi didnt you read AJ saying that after 2-3 years, abroadian guys don pafuka as AA don teach them lessons finish cheesy cheesy grin

abegi, carry go grin
Re: Why Do Singles In the U.S/U.K Still Prefers To Go And Marry From Naija by dayokanu(m): 6:22pm On Jan 06, 2011
I go travel go village so you can come and pick me from there
Re: Why Do Singles In the U.S/U.K Still Prefers To Go And Marry From Naija by Luroi(m): 2:26pm On Oct 19, 2011
i have seen many cases in d UK here where d gurl spoil body finish and her CV don spoil, so she packages her CV carry go naija for the die maga men in naija. but in minute cases d naija guyz in UK wuld hav messed her up dat she has no confidence in d ones here and luk to try d ones in naija.
Re: Why Do Singles In the U.S/U.K Still Prefers To Go And Marry From Naija by Blazzay: 2:56pm On Jan 28, 2013
MU KWA KWA KWA KWA KWA. . . Some things never change. . .once a cyber vagabond. . .ALWAYS A CYBER VAGABOND! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hot Topics- Everyday Woman (women Come And Talk About Your Deepest Fears) / Widows In Nigeria Explain How They Cope With Sexual Urges / Parents Giving Out All Their Wealth To Charity When They Die. What's Your View?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.