Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Can You Tell A Lady She Has Vagina Odour??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Tell A Lady She Has Vagina Odour??? (6466 Views)

I'm Dating HIV Positive Lady & She Is Pregnant. Advice Needed / Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Tell A Lady She Has Vagina Odour??? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 02, 2017
Encountered it for the first time over the weekend, and am confused whether to tell her or not. if u have before wat was their response
Re: Can You Tell A Lady She Has Vagina Odour??? by remi1444: 12:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
can she tell you if your boxer stinks?
Re: Can You Tell A Lady She Has Vagina Odour??? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 02, 2017
I could remember reading something similar on Quora weeks back. A lady asked people to share the things their spouses told them that hurt. She shared hers about her spouse telling her her vagina smells and she hasn't been able to get it off her head 'cause it made her less of who she was before the news. Now, I think how such informations are passed is what matters. You'll have to tell her as a boyfriend and friend who cares about her well being so someone won't feel hurt.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Tell A Lady She Has Vagina Odour??? by Nedfed(m): 12:47pm On Aug 02, 2017
You get prblm oooooo
When some nigga neva see any puna, you dey complain.
90% of nairaland babes get the same pússy.
Bros cover your noise and keep banging.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Tell A Lady She Has Vagina Odour??? by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 12:49pm On Aug 02, 2017
Go ahead and tell her, she would be proud of you and she will be maintaining it

2 Likes

Re: Can You Tell A Lady She Has Vagina Odour??? by Poorboy: 12:49pm On Aug 02, 2017
My behaviour only can tell her that are toto smell pass rotten egg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Tell A Lady She Has Vagina Odour??? by Burgerlomo: 12:53pm On Aug 02, 2017
You suppose to just puke and.that I believe will give her the clue about what's going on grin
Re: Can You Tell A Lady She Has Vagina Odour??? by OkuFaba(m): 12:54pm On Aug 02, 2017
If she's your girlfrnd, u gotto tell her, but if she's just a girl u want to smash, just free her and her puna. Encountered one years back met her online when we hooked up, fresh babe puna come dey smell like dead fish, my preek no even gree stand as i hear the smell. na so we end o.

6 Likes

Re: Can You Tell A Lady She Has Vagina Odour??? by charleff512(m): 12:57pm On Aug 02, 2017
Benita27:
I could remember reading something similar on Quora weeks back. A lady asked people to share the things their spouses told them that hurt. She shared hers about her spouse telling her her vagina smells and she hasn't been able to get it off her head 'cause it made her less of who she was before the news. Now, I think how such informations are passed is what matters. You'll have to tell her as a boyfriend and friend who cares about her well being so someone won't feel hurt.
Role play please if it were you how would you like to be told?
We want practical answers cos it is very sensitive
can you start by telling your wife to shave her hair or stop wearing tights and fits that make the place less aerated?
Re: Can You Tell A Lady She Has Vagina Odour??? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
charleff512:

Role play please if it were you how would you like to be told?
We want practical answers cos it is very sensitive
can you start by telling your wife to shave her hair or stop wearing tights and fits that make the place less aerated?
That was why I said he should tell her as a boyfriend and friend who cares about her well being.
He should also be ready to walk her through the treatment process. It's not a life threatening disease.
Re: Can You Tell A Lady She Has Vagina Odour??? by charleff512(m): 1:10pm On Aug 02, 2017
Benita27:
That was why I said he should tell her as a boyfriend and friend who cares about her well being.
He should also be ready to walk her through the treatment process. It's not a life threatening disease.
Thanks anyway as for me my wife can tell me anything and likewise I most times playfully while passing the real message
I wanted a female perspective.But all the same thanks
Re: Can You Tell A Lady She Has Vagina Odour??? by Cholls(m): 1:26pm On Aug 02, 2017
My brother do like dis

6 Likes

Re: Can You Tell A Lady She Has Vagina Odour??? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 02, 2017
The thing is are d babes not aware ni

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell A Lady She Has Vagina Odour??? by Lionessza(f): 1:43pm On Aug 02, 2017
Tell her directly but in a loving way, and even offer to accompany her to the nearest hospital or pharmacy to get her help.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Tell A Lady She Has Vagina Odour??? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
charleff512:

Thanks anyway as for me my wife can tell me anything and likewise I most times playfully while passing the real message
I wanted a female perspective.But all the same thanks
That's 'cause your wife is your confidant and likewise you, so communication is kind of free between the both of you.
Sniper12:
The thing is are d babes not aware ni
Some are obviously aware but maybe don't know what to do while some are not. When she comes over, make her understand you love her, and hope you do sha. Tell her to dip a finger into her vagina and ask her to put it near her nose and she should tell you if the odour is offensive or not. Knowing ones problem is a step to knowing what might be the solution. You two could discuss on possible solutions afterwards, if it's seeing a doctor or looking up remedies online.

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell A Lady She Has Vagina Odour??? by Requiem18(m): 1:58pm On Aug 02, 2017
Your dick doesn't have a nose does it?..... Ugh.... But I get you.... Stinky puss puss it's major turn off lipsrsealed.

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell A Lady She Has Vagina Odour??? by charleff512(m): 2:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
Benita27:
That's 'cause your wife is your confidant and likewise you, so communication is kind of free between the both of you. Some are obviously aware but maybe don't know what to do while some are not. When she comes over, make her understand you love her, and hope you do sha. Tell her to dip a finger into her vagina and ask her to put it near her nose and she should tell you if the odour is offensive or not. Knowing ones problem is a step to knowing what might be the solution. You two could discuss on possible solutions afterwards, if it's seeing a doctor or looking up remedies online.

thanks,that's practicable.
I appreciate your ingenuity

2 Likes

Re: Can You Tell A Lady She Has Vagina Odour??? by ReneeNuttall(f): 2:10pm On Aug 02, 2017
If the both of them truly loves and cares for each other, then I see no reason why the guy shouldn't say it.After all its all for the best.I would even appreciate it if he tells me than him avoiding me and going outside to get it wen Eva he feels like.Relationship is all about communication,love and understanding.

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell A Lady She Has Vagina Odour??? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 02, 2017
I smells like rotten fish. cry
Re: Can You Tell A Lady She Has Vagina Odour??? by Baddest69(m): 3:08pm On Aug 02, 2017
Benita27:
babes no how you will tell her without hurting her...

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell A Lady She Has Vagina Odour??? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 02, 2017
remi1444:
can she tell you if your boxer stinks?
I can tell him that. I don't care what you think about it, so far it will stop the air pollution that is affecting my nose.
Re: Can You Tell A Lady She Has Vagina Odour??? by remi1444: 4:34pm On Aug 02, 2017
Rorachy:
I can tell him that. I don't care what you think about it, so far it will stop the air pollution that is affecting my nose.
I think your answer has given a precise answer to OP's question.
Re: Can You Tell A Lady She Has Vagina Odour??? by xross(m): 4:43pm On Aug 02, 2017
most ladies don't want to be told.
Re: Can You Tell A Lady She Has Vagina Odour??? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 02, 2017
Very funny some girls will look beautiful physically, with long hair and carrying two phones. But down there smell like a rotten fish.. Very funny and embarrassing

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell A Lady She Has Vagina Odour??? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 02, 2017
Told her on chat and she flared up shocked
Re: Can You Tell A Lady She Has Vagina Odour??? by GOFRONT(m): 11:47pm On Aug 02, 2017
Cant help but wonder how her puzzy got that pungent odour....considerin how fresh n Clean she is Outwardly........Cant tell her face2face....Only notify her by placin my Finger close to her Nose

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell A Lady She Has Vagina Odour??? by dipznano: 11:57pm On Aug 02, 2017
It's simple AF, finger her and take the finger straight to her nose, even deep it in her mouth grin

You are welcome grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Can You Tell A Lady She Has Vagina Odour??? by dareerah(f): 12:19am On Aug 03, 2017
But what is ur nose doing there sef?
Re: Can You Tell A Lady She Has Vagina Odour??? by cruxmeggido(m): 6:45am On Aug 03, 2017

There's diz thing BTW nose and satisfaction. You sniff something u like b4 u devour. you just can't help it.
Re: Can You Tell A Lady She Has Vagina Odour??? by PromiseUche(m): 6:49am On Aug 03, 2017
dareerah:
it obviously saturates the room
Re: Can You Tell A Lady She Has Vagina Odour??? by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 03, 2017
dareerah:
are you serious? It doesn't just smell while your nose is close, it saturates the whole room. The smell will keep oozing and getting intense while you're banging lipsrsealed

Mhen I can't forget Mercy's experience, I didn't sleep in my house tha day after fücking her lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell A Lady She Has Vagina Odour??? by Lalas247(f): 7:07am On Aug 03, 2017
Yup tell her her kitty stinks n move on grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stripped Lady Is Orchestrated Like A Thanksgiving Turkey. See Nude Photos/video. / Is It Safe To Allow Whor.es Suck Your Dicck? / Naughty Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.