Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

I SENT THIS To A Friend...Is It Too Big? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I SENT THIS To A Friend...Is It Too Big? (6605 Views)

Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I SENT THIS To A Friend...Is It Too Big? by iLegendd(m): 7:36pm On Jul 20, 2019
Do you know video editing can be learned on YouTube? I sent this video below to a friend who is into video editing and he has been thanking me ever since. It's a video by my YouTube friend, David, on how to make $100 a day with the skill.

Watch it, then rewatch it and take action.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVw4iZa8hqU

2 Likes

Re: I SENT THIS To A Friend...Is It Too Big? by iLegendd(m): 7:39pm On Jul 20, 2019
On your computer, install one of these software.

1. Movavi Editor or
2. Adobe Premiere Pro

I use both, but prefer the former.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I SENT THIS To A Friend...Is It Too Big? by iLegendd(m): 8:09pm On Jul 20, 2019
After you've watched the video, is the skill too big to acquire?

3 Likes

Re: I SENT THIS To A Friend...Is It Too Big? by hustlelegit(m): 8:47pm On Jul 20, 2019
iLegendd:
Nothing is too big to acquire if u set ur mind on it, all it requires is just dedication and determination.

3 Likes

Re: I SENT THIS To A Friend...Is It Too Big? by Beadex1(m): 9:12pm On Jul 20, 2019
iLegendd:
how can this be monetize bruh

1 Like

Re: I SENT THIS To A Friend...Is It Too Big? by Lotel: 9:21pm On Jul 20, 2019
iLegendd:
On your computer, install one of these software.

1. Movavi Editor or
2. Adobe Premiere Pro

I use both, but prefer the former.
Pls do you know where I can get the Premiere pro for download
Re: I SENT THIS To A Friend...Is It Too Big? by joeeee240(m): 9:21pm On Jul 20, 2019
iLegendd:
Do you know video editing can be learned on YouTube? I sent this video below to a friend who is into video editing and he has been thanking me ever since. It's a video by my YouTube friend, David, on how to make $100 a day with the skill.

Nice.. Kevin David is a genius. I actually know the guy. I'm going to get some of his courses

2 Likes

Re: I SENT THIS To A Friend...Is It Too Big? by joeeee240(m): 9:22pm On Jul 20, 2019
iLegendd:

It's a nice skill. Very easy and very profitable.

3 Likes

Re: I SENT THIS To A Friend...Is It Too Big? by iLegendd(m): 9:22pm On Jul 20, 2019
So, someone I know picked interest and I decided to design a logo for free for his YouTube channel. If you want a logo, go to Graphic Design section of Nairaland an hire one of the the guys there or go to Fiverr. You can do it yourself if you know how to use Photoshop.

Haven't finished the design yet.

Re: I SENT THIS To A Friend...Is It Too Big? by iLegendd(m): 9:27pm On Jul 20, 2019
Lotel:

Pls do you know where I can get the Premiere pro for download
No, but if I'm forced to answer you, then it's on the internet. Not free, but if you like cra.cked software, then you can dig online. Or, search for free video editing software.
Re: I SENT THIS To A Friend...Is It Too Big? by iLegendd(m): 9:29pm On Jul 20, 2019
Beadex1:
how can this be monetize bruh
Start first.
Re: I SENT THIS To A Friend...Is It Too Big? by Beadex1(m): 9:40pm On Jul 20, 2019
iLegendd:
Start first.
have dropped a message on your whatsapp , can we chat privately there
Re: I SENT THIS To A Friend...Is It Too Big? by iLegendd(m): 9:44pm On Jul 20, 2019
Anything that involves editing is the future.

1. Video editing
2. Image editing
3. Audio editing
4. Programming language editing
5. Web editing
6. Book editing

Editing doesn't mean plagiarism, but creativity from what already exist.

With the power of editing, I no longer design websites from scratch. I buy a WordPress template and edit.

I re-edit my books into different version. There is a Spanish lady on my neck who is ready to rewrite my books to Spanish, French, etc. With this, more money will be made.

It's all about editing, re-rewriting, reworking, etc. Learn it once and enjoy forever.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I SENT THIS To A Friend...Is It Too Big? by iLegendd(m): 9:48pm On Jul 20, 2019
Beadex1:

have dropped a message on your whatsapp , can we chat privately there
Sadly, we only use WhatsApp for just one thing and that is: dating issues for men and buying of relationship books. It's our business line.

I'm no longer on Nairaland to teach anything. I stopped in 2018. I'm only here to create awareness and those who are interested can use Google or YouTube to go further.

5 Likes

Re: I SENT THIS To A Friend...Is It Too Big? by Beadex1(m): 9:56pm On Jul 20, 2019
iLegendd:
Sadly, we only use WhatsApp for just one thing and that is: dating issues for men and buying of relationship books. It's our business line.

I'm no longer on Nairaland to teach anything. I stopped in 2018. I'm only here to create awareness and those who are interested can use Google or YouTube to go further.
thanks man...I appreciate

1 Like

Re: I SENT THIS To A Friend...Is It Too Big? by iLegendd(m): 10:34pm On Jul 20, 2019
The logo is done. This is why urge people to learn how to use Photoshop. If I were to charge for a company for this logo, it will be 200k to 1m. If it's an individual I with low budget, I'll take 15k. If it's someone I want to help, I'll take 5k. Here, I did it for free.

2 Likes

Re: I SENT THIS To A Friend...Is It Too Big? by iLegendd(m): 10:34pm On Jul 20, 2019

Re: I SENT THIS To A Friend...Is It Too Big? by iLegendd(m): 10:35pm On Jul 20, 2019
Digital skill is the new wealth.

2 Likes

Re: I SENT THIS To A Friend...Is It Too Big? by joeeee240(m): 11:09pm On Jul 20, 2019
iLegendd:
The logo is done. This is why urge people to learn how to use Photoshop. If I were to charge for a company for this logo, it will be 200k to 1m. If it's an individual I with low budget, I'll take 15k. If it's someone I want to help, I'll take 5k. Here, I did it for free.

What exactly should I type on YouTube to get efficient results? Graphic designing or how to use Photoshop?
Re: I SENT THIS To A Friend...Is It Too Big? by iLegendd(m): 11:33pm On Jul 20, 2019
joeeee240:

What exactly should I type on YouTube to get efficient results? Graphic designing or how to use Photoshop?
Try both.

1 Like

Re: I SENT THIS To A Friend...Is It Too Big? by joeeee240(m): 12:02am On Jul 21, 2019
iLegendd:
Try both.

Alright. Thanks
Re: I SENT THIS To A Friend...Is It Too Big? by ebuka10box(m): 8:08am On Jul 21, 2019
Self contain(120 -300k) 1 bedroom flat( 200k - 450k) 2bedroom flat (350 - 900k), lands for sale at different prices all located at Ada George and n.t.a axis of prtharcourt . Please link up if you are interested 07066196319 . God bless all the hustlers on this platform.....
Re: I SENT THIS To A Friend...Is It Too Big? by Blabbermouth: 8:31am On Jul 21, 2019
iLegendd:
So, someone I know picked interest and I decided to design a logo for free for his YouTube channel. If you want a logo, go to Graphic Design section of Nairaland an hire one of the the guys there or go to Fiverr. You can do it yourself if you know how to use Photoshop.

Haven't finished the design yet.
The "TD" design is far better as a professional logo than this "DT" design.

1 Like

Re: I SENT THIS To A Friend...Is It Too Big? by iLegendd(m): 9:25am On Jul 21, 2019
Blabbermouth:

The "TD" design is far better as a professional logo than this "DT" design.
that's true because of 2 things.

1. It blends into the background, so it fits smoothly.
2. The inverted Nike logo is longer and that makes it elegant.

Though, the company needs DT, not TD.
Re: I SENT THIS To A Friend...Is It Too Big? by Blabbermouth: 1:29pm On Jul 21, 2019
iLegendd:
1. It blends into the background, so it fits smoothly. 2. The inverted Nike logo is longer and that makes it elegant.
Yeah, u connect.
Re: I SENT THIS To A Friend...Is It Too Big? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 21, 2019
iLegendd:

1. It blends into the background, so it fits smoothly.
2. The inverted Nike logo is longer and that makes it elegant.

baba, are you up to 30?
Re: I SENT THIS To A Friend...Is It Too Big? by iLegendd(m): 3:26pm On Jul 21, 2019
locust:

baba, are you up to 30?
You're seeking a personal info on a public forum. How smart of you? Is the government sharing money by age? If yes, then I'm older than Buhari.

1 Like

Re: I SENT THIS To A Friend...Is It Too Big? by iLegendd(m): 2:07am On Jul 24, 2019

2 Likes

Re: I SENT THIS To A Friend...Is It Too Big? by SuperOnyi: 8:01am On Jun 14, 2023
iLegendd:

shocked

Quoted it because I need to watch it...

(1) (Reply)

Caught My Landlord Wife With Our New Tenant Inside The Bathroom / What Would You Do If You Had a Boyfriend Like Mine? / Attention All Nairaland Men ! Know Thy Women: Top 10 Signs To Know She's A Bitch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.