Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,210 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] (25447 Views)

Tiwa Savage Declares her Love for Don Jazzy As They Hit The Saloon Together(pics / Davido Sacks His Manager, Kamal Ajiboye & Throws Shade At Sony Music [PICS] / Rapper CDQ In Happy Mood As Nairabet Boss Dance To His Music[pics/video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by enemyofprogress: 3:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
Her only problem is her body odour

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by Leonbonapart(m): 3:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
Kijo and Asa nko

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by StarPlayer: 3:21pm On Aug 02, 2017
BroZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Miriam Makeba
Yvonne Chakachaka
Onyeka Onwenu
Evi Edna Ogholi
Ladysmith Black Mambazo
Brenda Fassie

Add your own...
Why you come de list ancestors for us na? We're in 2017

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by seunny4lif(m): 3:21pm On Aug 02, 2017
Ok
Where is Africa first lady ? She no dey Rap again
Now we get Queen of Africa music? Its ok grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by kingjomezy(m): 3:21pm On Aug 02, 2017
Angelina kodjo..... is my own queen.... haters can Bleep themselves
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
Ebayray:

Angelique Kodjo smiley

The list is not exhaustive and this "booty" selling madam wan crown herself.
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by akanbiaa(m): 3:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
What of ASA?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
But Yemi Alade got the most viewed video on YouTube! Yemi is more energetic than her! Electrifying Performances! Remove the Mavins skeleton and hype from Tiwa,let's see what she will be left with...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by kafiz1(m): 3:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
grin,queen of olosho's
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by dayleke: 3:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
For her mind na, she be queen be dat....

She wan be like all dis fuji artistes wey dey declare titles upon titles on demselves...

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
StarPlayer:
Why you come de list ancestors for us na? We're in 2017

That shows your taste in really demeaning sex laced music but nah your choice be that...
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by Anuoluwapo23(f): 3:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
OP THIS IS A LIE I SAW THE SNAP, AND IT WAS THE PERSON SHE BOUGHT THE DRESS FROM THAT WROTE THAT AND SHE SCREENSHOTTED IT AND POSTED IT.
TunezMediaBlog:
Roc Nation star, Tiwa Savage has finally acknowledge her mantle as the queen of music in Africa, a fact that has been backed by tons of seals and awards. She took to social media to thank her stylist for making her pretty in her new video, 'Informate' and in the process declared herself, 'QueenT'

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2017/08/tiwa-savage-declares-herself-queen-of.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by djemillionia: 3:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
yes so true

Download Tiwa savage songs and Videos @ https://mp3baddo.com.ng/tag/tiwa-savage/
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by kafiz1(m): 3:25pm On Aug 02, 2017
Bossjosh:
Self declaration I see. In a true ranking, she wouldn't make it in the Top 15/20
tunezmediablog
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 02, 2017
BroZuma:

That shows your taste in really demeaning sex laced music but nah your choice be that...

I come remember the late Sir Fela with your last words
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by sacramento1212: 3:25pm On Aug 02, 2017
BroZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Miriam Makeba
Yvonne Chakachaka
Onyeka Onwenu
Evi Edna Ogholi
Ladysmith Black Mambazo
Brenda Fassie
Angelique Kidjoe

Add your own...

Pierette Adams
Nimon toki lala
Monique seka
Mbilia Bel
Mathey
Etc...
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by holluphemydavid(m): 3:26pm On Aug 02, 2017
Queen indeed
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by kafiz1(m): 3:26pm On Aug 02, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
OP THIS IS A LIE I SAW THE SNAP, AND IT WAS THE PERSON SHE BOUGHT THE DRESS FROM THAT WROTE THAT AND SHE SCREENSHOTTED IT AND POSTED IT.
so ?
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 02, 2017
sacramento1212:

Pierette Adams
Nimon toki lala
Monique seka
Mbilia Bel
Mathey
Etc...

You don go far...
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by chegbe1104: 3:27pm On Aug 02, 2017
Hmmmm. Debatable
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by remi4ever(m): 3:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
czarina:
OK..... See as I dey waste my time on nairaland today undecided
Trust me babe you're not.. you just met Me...
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by Akinz0126(m): 3:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
wikojeho:
Now in stock@available@affordable
#price
#Lookgood#Rockit
#tinannyshoes
Tinanny shoes and design

Walk in this shoes
Simply rock it and look good.
#delivered to you @ your doorstep

• Pure Leather
• Easy to wash
bro na how much?black colour dey?
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by ezeagu(m): 3:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
Virgohills:
she go soon old

And probably still wealthier and more relevant than people calling her old.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by sacramento1212: 3:32pm On Aug 02, 2017
BroZuma:

You don go far...

cheesy cheesy we dey list better music wey even the next generation go still appreciate and not some savage music that won't last for 1 year.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by azimibraun: 3:32pm On Aug 02, 2017
Big Joke.. She should ask of the Lady Called Oumou Sangare from Mali and another called Angela Kidjo. She is a learner.
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by ninocia18(m): 3:34pm On Aug 02, 2017
wikojeho:
Now in stock@available@affordable
#price
#Lookgood#Rockit
#tinannyshoes
Tinanny shoes and design

Walk in this shoes
Simply rock it and look good.
#delivered to you @ your doorstep

• Pure Leather
• Easy to wash

Please how do I get them. Gimme ya contact.
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by wikojeho: 3:35pm On Aug 02, 2017
ninocia18:

Please how do I get them. Gimme ya contact.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olaniyi Afonja Sanyeri Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today / Uche Jombo's Selfie With Patience Ozokwor At The African Film Festival In Dallas / Oge Okoye And Her Kids At The Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.