Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,298 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] (25449 Views)

Tiwa Savage Declares her Love for Don Jazzy As They Hit The Saloon Together(pics / Davido Sacks His Manager, Kamal Ajiboye & Throws Shade At Sony Music [PICS] / Rapper CDQ In Happy Mood As Nairabet Boss Dance To His Music[pics/video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by remi4ever(m): 4:04pm On Aug 02, 2017
czarina:
you go fear chyking na
Is that what you think this is well, I have decided... I hereby officially add "Zarina" to your names...
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by remi4ever(m): 4:06pm On Aug 02, 2017
czarina:
I humbly ask you to stay off my mention pls
Request granted, My Lady...
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by homesteady(m): 4:10pm On Aug 02, 2017
wikojeho:
Now in stock@available@affordable
#price
#Lookgood#Rockit
#tinannyshoes
Tinanny shoes and design

Walk in this shoes
Simply rock it and look good.
#delivered to you @ your doorstep

• Pure Leather
• Easy to wash

How much is it?
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by stilldoingokay(f): 4:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
waitin this girl the sing self, how many song she get self
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by wikojeho: 4:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
Tinanny shoes and design ,07037670964
midehill:

how much
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by remi4ever(m): 4:15pm On Aug 02, 2017
czarina:
I humbly beseech thee to stay off my mention pls
Woo!!! chill, aint dragging "Your Mention" with you..Sth just wont let me.
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by martineverest(m): 4:26pm On Aug 02, 2017
Until u win 4 Grammies like angelique kidjo
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by Origin(f): 4:27pm On Aug 02, 2017
Not when you don't own your style.

Sing like ...... Sing like ..... Be looking like ....

Be true to yourself and you can be queen any day.

Think Mariam Makeba, Angelique Kidjo or Onyeka Onwenu, (etc they are their own person.)
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by permsec: 4:28pm On Aug 02, 2017
BroZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Miriam Makeba
Yvonne Chakachaka
Onyeka Onwenu
Evi Edna Ogholi
Ladysmith Black Mambazo
Brenda Fassie
Angelique Kidjoe

Add your own...

By the powers vested on me, by no one in particular, I declare that until there's vacancy in the above list and the lists you have made mentally...there's no space for Mrs Tbliss at the palace.

Even Eliza still be queen for England.
Ladysmith Black Mamazao na group naaa..... and they consist of old men all through. Maybe i'm wrong sha
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by martineverest(m): 4:29pm On Aug 02, 2017
Earthquake1:
Tiwa Savage is the Queen of African music, I wonder why people are doubting that.
I guess u haven't heard of angelique kidjo
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by wikojeho: 4:29pm On Aug 02, 2017
15k (negotiable).........Tinanny shoes and design ,07037670964
midehill:

how much
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by wikojeho: 4:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
15k (negotiable).........Tinanny shoes and design ,07037670964
homesteady:

How much is it?
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by martineverest(m): 4:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
koladebrainiac:
these are our past legends now hian
angelique kidjo too?... She her 4th Grammies last yr
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by PharmSam(m): 4:39pm On Aug 02, 2017
Queen � kwa, When Yemi Alade is in motion.
Please park well.
angry
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by wikojeho: 4:44pm On Aug 02, 2017
Tinanny shoes and design ,07037670964
homesteady:

How much is it?
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by achieversbizpro(m): 4:57pm On Aug 02, 2017
i need tempums contact pls
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by Dalecoin: 5:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
K
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by WetinConsignMe: 5:14pm On Aug 02, 2017
czarina:
OK..... See as I dey waste my time on nairaland today undecided

U said it, bro. I think Seun put jazz - yahoo plus
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by djbussy(m): 5:25pm On Aug 02, 2017
She means queen of Alaba music.
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by holarshiley: 5:52pm On Aug 02, 2017
By affordable and quality eluboisu gid , stone and dirt free garri and crunchy tuwo from Empress foods, nationwide delivery avaliable, 0705777097 is designed digits, check us out on Facebook and instagram empress foods
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by nfour4(m): 5:59pm On Aug 02, 2017
wikojeho:
Now in stock@available@affordable #price #Lookgood#Rockit #tinannyshoes Tinanny shoes and design
Walk in this shoes Simply rock it and look good. #delivered to you @ your doorstep
• Pure Leather • Easy to wash
what is the price range
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by FTrebirth(m): 6:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
NobleAngell:
Isn't that how Adonijah declared himself King of Israel even while his father(King David) was still alive. But we all know who ended up being king.
absalom.
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by czarina(f): 6:36pm On Aug 02, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

U said it, bro. I think Seun put jazz - yahoo plus
lipsrsealed
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by divineRx(f): 6:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
she looks so adorable... kip on slaying girl cos i know haters will always hate nd dis her new song is dope! i listened to it on Hiptv today
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 02, 2017
BroZuma:

The list is not exhaustive and this "booty" selling madam wan crown herself.

grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by NobleAngell(f): 7:08pm On Aug 02, 2017
FTrebirth:
absalom.
No , Adonijah. (1kings 1:14-44)
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by FTrebirth(m): 7:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
NobleAngell:
No , Adonijah. (1kings 1:14-44)
ok, but i think absalom too rebelled once and declared himself king before his death.
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by OKorowanta: 7:28pm On Aug 02, 2017
BroZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Miriam Makeba
Yvonne Chakachaka
Onyeka Onwenu
Evi Edna Ogholi
Ladysmith Black Mambazo
Brenda Fassie
Angelique Kidjoe

Add your own...

By the powers vested on me, by no one in particular, I declare that until there's no vacancy in the above list and the lists you have made mentally...there's no space for Mrs Tbliss at the palace.

Even Eliza still be queen for England.

Ladysmith Black Mambazo? shocked
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by tuscani: 8:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
BroZuma:

Believe me...the youngest musician on my playlist is 35.
I believe you , your choice of musicians, showed dept and quality. However the quality of your diction and write up further buttress that you are academically sound.
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 02, 2017
tuscani:
I believe you , your choice of musicians, showed dept and quality. However the quality of your diction and write up further buttress that you are academically sound.

That on a good day could lead to cranial explosion...same applies to you.
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by tuscani: 8:55pm On Aug 02, 2017
BroZuma:

That on a good day could lead to cranial explosion...same applies to you.
grin grin >:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Slams Women Who Celebrate Themselves On Father's Day / Toolz Goes To University Of The Arts, London College Of Fashion / Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.