Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] (25451 Views)

Tiwa Savage Declares her Love for Don Jazzy As They Hit The Saloon Together(pics / Davido Sacks His Manager, Kamal Ajiboye & Throws Shade At Sony Music [PICS] / Rapper CDQ In Happy Mood As Nairabet Boss Dance To His Music[pics/video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by remi4ever(m): 3:35pm On Aug 02, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
OP THIS IS A LIE I SAW THE SNAP, AND IT WAS THE PERSON SHE BOUGHT THE DRESS FROM THAT WROTE THAT AND SHE SCREENSHOTTED IT AND POSTED IT.
Thank you jare.... Spurious bloggers be deluding people since 650BC...
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by wikojeho: 3:35pm On Aug 02, 2017
Bro its 15k
Akinz0126:
bro na how much?black colour dey?
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by crazygod(m): 3:36pm On Aug 02, 2017
fuckerstard:
Of course you are the queen
of Nigerian hip hop music, not Africa.
Pls.....she doesn't do 'hip hop' don't insult my genre. angry
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 02, 2017
sacramento1212:

cheesy cheesy we dey list better music wey even the next generation go still appreciate and not some savage music that won't last for 1 year.

That's some of my Spotify playlist be that...
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by tuscani: 3:38pm On Aug 02, 2017
BroZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Miriam Makeba
Yvonne Chakachaka
Onyeka Onwenu
Evi Edna Ogholi
Ladysmith Black Mambazo
Brenda Fassie
Angelique Kidjoe

Add your own...

By the powers vested on me, by no one in particular I declare that until there's vacancy in the above list and the lists you have made mentally...there's no space for Mrs Tbliss at the palace.

Even Eliza still be queen for England.
Your list shows you are not one of these good for nothing young generation who does not appreciate quality. Well done!!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by Christopher89: 3:39pm On Aug 02, 2017
Who give her? Wait for me.. [color=#990000][/color]

Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by azimibraun: 3:39pm On Aug 02, 2017
Oumou Sangare is the Queen of African Music. It is official. Ask Bridge water, Alicia Keys, Shaggy, Beyonce, ask the Koreans, Japanese, Dutch, French, English, Finish, Indians, ask around the world. That's how you can tell who the queen is.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by czarina(f): 3:40pm On Aug 02, 2017
remi4ever:

Trust me babe you're not.. you just met Me...
really?
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by Earthquake1: 3:41pm On Aug 02, 2017
Tiwa Savage is the Queen of African music, I wonder why people are doubting that.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by remi4ever(m): 3:43pm On Aug 02, 2017
czarina:
really?
Just so you know i'd like to call you "Zarina"..
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 02, 2017
crazygod:

Pls.....she doesn't do 'hip hop' don't insult my genre. angry

OK afro pop etc
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by ojun50(m): 3:44pm On Aug 02, 2017
Yes u give her
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 02, 2017
tuscani:
Your list shows you are not one of these good for nothing young generation who does not appreciate quality. Well done!!!!

Believe me...the youngest musician on my playlist is 35.
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by Nikbaebrown(f): 3:44pm On Aug 02, 2017
Sparkies:
I will choose yemi alade over her Any time any day
If you ask me I think she's queen of oloro The kind of oloro wey she dey rub for body eehhh.. No b here ooo.. Coconut oil tinz..
Seconded!! Good To Knw Someone Also Shares Similar Opinion With Me. As Far As Am Concerned, Yemi-alade's Rule As #MAMAAFRICA Hasnt Expired Just Yet.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by atomicdele(m): 3:47pm On Aug 02, 2017
How much??
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by Freelancer007(m): 3:47pm On Aug 02, 2017
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by binsanni(m): 3:50pm On Aug 02, 2017
to nack that her back side. on his first pics they hungry me die
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by koladebrainiac(m): 3:51pm On Aug 02, 2017
BroZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Miriam Makeba
Yvonne Chakachaka
Onyeka Onwenu
Evi Edna Ogholi
Ladysmith Black Mambazo
Brenda Fassie
Angelique Kidjoe

Add your own...

By the powers vested on me, by no one in particular I declare that until there's vacancy in the above list and the lists you have made mentally...there's no space for Mrs Tbliss at the palace.

these are our past legends now hian

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 02, 2017
koladebrainiac:
these are our past legends now hian

Read the last line.
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by Bontia(m): 3:52pm On Aug 02, 2017
How much is it?
wikojeho:
Now in stock@available@affordable
#price
#Lookgood#Rockit
#tinannyshoes
Tinanny shoes and design

Walk in this shoes
Simply rock it and look good.
#delivered to you @ your doorstep

• Pure Leather
• Easy to wash
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by Austinoiz(m): 3:53pm On Aug 02, 2017
A vague, brainless self-declaration from one not worthy to be called THE QUEEN OF A HOME...more like the declaration of a witless few who announced their intent to declare ODUDUA REPUBLIC recently
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by VanBommel(m): 3:54pm On Aug 02, 2017
wikojeho:
#price
#Lookgood#Rockit
#tinannyshoes
Tinanny shoes and design

Walk in this shoes

• Pure Leather
• Easy to wash
how much?
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by czarina(f): 3:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
[quote author=remi4ever post=59080157]
Just so you know i'd like to call you "Zarina"..[/quot
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by edi287: 3:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
BroZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Miriam Makeba
Yvonne Chakachaka
Onyeka Onwenu
Evi Edna Ogholi
Ladysmith Black Mambazo
Brenda Fassie
Angelique Kidjoe

Add your own...

By the powers vested on me, by no one in particular, I declare that until there's vacancy in the above list and the lists you have made mentally...there's no space for Mrs Tbliss at the palace.

She(or whomever said so) didn't say of all time. How many of these ladies are still active in the music industry??
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by wikojeho: 3:57pm On Aug 02, 2017
VanBommel:
how much?
15k but negotiable
wikojeho:
#price
#Lookgood#Rockit
#tinannyshoes
Tinanny shoes and design

Walk in this shoes

• Pure Leather
• Easy to wash
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by edi287: 3:58pm On Aug 02, 2017
Not as preposterous as some people are making it out to be. I honestly can't think of 2-3 female musicians that are as popular as Tiwa Savage. She can rightly stake a claim to being Queen (even though I doubt she said this)
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by wikojeho: 3:58pm On Aug 02, 2017
15k but negotiable.......Tinanny shoes and design ,07037670964
Bontia:
How much is it?
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by wikojeho: 4:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
Tinanny shoes and design ,07037670964
ninocia18:

Please how do I get them. Gimme ya contact.
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by midehill(m): 4:01pm On Aug 02, 2017
wikojeho:
Now in stock@available@affordable #price #Lookgood#Rockit #tinannyshoes Tinanny shoes and design
Walk in this shoes Simply rock it and look good. #delivered to you @ your doorstep
• Pure Leather • Easy to wash

how much
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by whoareyou0994: 4:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
I don't like her music but I just love like die
Re: Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] by czarina(f): 4:04pm On Aug 02, 2017
remi4ever:

Just so you know i'd like to call you "Zarina"..
I humbly beseech thee to stay off my mention pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) / Rita Dominic's Look To Love Like A Movie 3 Concert (photos) / P Square Back Together?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.