Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes (15703 Views)

"You Can’t Stop A Cheating Husband" / Chaiiiii! Check Out These 6 Hot Girls Showing Of Their Big Back-kassi / 6 Hot Butty Girls Shows Off Their Endowments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes by Ayojokes: 4:52pm On Aug 02, 2017
Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes

6.) An 85 year old man sucked his 80 year old wife’s breast and was found dead the following morning. Bloggers Report: Died of drinking expired milk. Best before 55 years ago. ��������

5.) It’s only in Nigeria you’ll see a conductor eating bread with Power horse. For God’s sake, it an energy drink, not Tea.

4.) I vomit 2 times today in the presence of my mom and she has been looking at me somehow, should I remind her that am not pregnant, that I’m a man. www.ayojokes.com.ng

3.) It’s only Nigerian Police that will tell you: “Oga your plate number is LAGOS what are you doing in SOKOTO. You are Under Arrest”.

2.) I thought being a Nigerian was stressful till I met an Arab guy called Soq Madik. I just wonder how he will mention his name at job interviews.

Interviewer: Your name?

Guy: Soq Madik

Interviewer : Suck your what?

Guy: Madik

����������Oh God!!!

1.) Just wondering what Methuselah was doing on earth for 969years without an Android phone and power bank… That man must be strong. � �

Get Laughter Daily... Visit http://ayojokes.com.ng for Daily Jokes Update.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes by falconey(m): 4:54pm On Aug 02, 2017
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes by Ayojokes: 4:58pm On Aug 02, 2017
falconey:
undecided

Five Hot Short Jokes For Guys – All Will Make Your Day.

1. That awkward moment when your witch girlfriend is giving you BJ and she receives an info that she is to present a pen** as offering in meeting. My brother, the bible says: It Is Finished.

2. As a man when you start waking up with no morning erection , Oga! It’s time to write a will.

3. Some guys will wake up by 2am to pee and they will post on Facebook. “Real hustlers don’t sleep”. Brother, Who are you deceiving ? www.ayojokes.com.ng

4. Two friends were discussing:
Boltu : You know, my grandfather is a brave man. He went to the jungle of Africa in the last summer and suddenly confronted by a tiger.
Montu : Really! After return he must be applauded by everyone.
Boltu : I never said he came back.

5. She paid you a visit and drank 12 bottles of beer without getting drunk.. My brother, just offer her kolanut..You are dating your ancestor.

Visit http://ayojokes.com.ng daily for latest jokes update.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes by falconey(m): 5:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
Ayojokes:

Five Hot Short Jokes For Guys – All Will Make Your Day.

1. That awkward moment when your witch girlfriend is giving you BJ and she receives an info that she is to present a pen** as offering in meeting. My brother, the bible says: It Is Finished.

2. As a man when you start waking up with no morning erection , Oga! It’s time to write a will.

3. Some guys will wake up by 2am to pee and they will post on Facebook. “Real hustlers don’t sleep”. Brother, Who are you deceiving ? www.ayojokes.com.ng

4. Two friends were discussing:
Boltu : You know, my grandfather is a brave man. He went to the jungle of Africa in the last summer and suddenly confronted by a tiger.
Montu : Really! After return he must be applauded by everyone.
Boltu : I never said he came back.

5. She paid you a visit and drank 12 bottles of beer without getting drunk.. My brother, just offer her kolanut..You are dating your ancestor.

Visit http://ayojokes.com.ng daily for latest jokes update.

AGAIN, I'm not impress.

3 Likes

Re: Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes by jonathanOz: 5:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
Have i lost my sense of humour?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes by Ayojokes: 5:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
falconey:

AGAIN, I'm not impress.

I'm Not Here To Impress You.

11 Likes

Re: Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes by Ayojokes: 5:24pm On Aug 02, 2017
jonathanOz:

Maybe! Maybe Not!!

4 Likes

Re: Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 02, 2017
Only no 2 brought laughter to my soul.

4 Likes

Re: Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes by jashar(f): 5:29pm On Aug 02, 2017
i laughed when i realised the jokes weren't funny.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 02, 2017
grin grin why na. After all his efforts and hardwork and we are still not laughing. The lady above is damn brutal

13 Likes

Re: Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes by Ayojokes: 5:43pm On Aug 02, 2017
jashar:

A teacher came into a classroom and asked: “Comfort, how are u feeling today?” she replies: “I’m feeling comfortable!”

The teacher says “Good. Ahmed how are u feeling today?” Ahmed says “I’m feeling ahmedable!”

The teacher was surprised. He went on to test another student.. asked: “Janet, how are you feeling today?” Janet replies “I am feeling Janetable!”

So "Madam Not Funny" how are u feeling today ?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes by Ayojokes: 5:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
Nma27:
Only no 2 brought laughter to my soul.

Glad It Does... Na AtAllAtAll Be Bad Market.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes by Ayojokes: 5:47pm On Aug 02, 2017
ScotFree:
grin grin why na. After all his efforts and hardwork and we are still not laughing. The lady above is damn brutal

Don't mind them bro... Am very sure they must have smiled at least.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes by dmgr(m): 5:53pm On Aug 02, 2017
funny..esp num2

2 Likes

Re: Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes by skimmy005: 6:18pm On Aug 02, 2017
criously I read d jokes and I no laugh instead I yawn d tin boring aswear undecided

1 Like

Re: Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes by clerkent(m): 6:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
jashar:
hahaha I'm laughing for this girl joke poop. this is the only joke that I see here oooooo.

1 Like

Re: Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes by clerkent(m): 6:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
jashar:
hahaha I'm laughing for this girl joke ooo. this is the only joke that I see here oooooo.
Re: Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes by Ayojokes: 6:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
dmgr:
funny..esp num2

Better Person!
Re: Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes by NaoSlay: 7:08pm On Aug 02, 2017
The jokes were so funny that I forgot to laugh. shocked

1 Like

Re: Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes by Ayocom123(m): 7:53pm On Aug 02, 2017
u just made me laugh, nice one bro

1 Like

Re: Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes by Augustap(f): 8:16pm On Aug 02, 2017
Really Op? Really? Very "funny"

6 Likes

Re: Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes by adajoe555: 8:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
jonathanOz:

Yes you have
Re: Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes by adajoe555: 8:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
This jokes are funny Num 4 got me lol

3 Likes

Re: Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes by BlaQWolf: 8:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
I love your jokes bro!! Keep it up..it is really finished, lol

1 Like

Re: Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes by Joe171(m): 8:25pm On Aug 02, 2017
you get an E, which is for Effort. keep trying!
Re: Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes by Ozone1304: 8:29pm On Aug 02, 2017
No disrespect but it is too damn boring
Re: Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes by Kokaine(m): 8:38pm On Aug 02, 2017
nonsense.
no such arabic name as soq
what you have is sadiq. or sidiqqat. meaning someone who tells the truth.
no such arabic name as madiq
you have Abdul majid you have Abdul Malik.
Re: Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes by Sleekydee(m): 8:40pm On Aug 02, 2017
yall should learn to encourage, won't reduce ur height or fat....keep rolling op.

4 Likes

Re: Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes by raquel97: 8:43pm On Aug 02, 2017
falconey:
undecided

Not funny
Re: Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes by raquel97: 8:43pm On Aug 02, 2017
Ayojokes:
Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes

6.) An 85 year old man sucked his 80 year old wife’s breast and was found dead the following morning. Bloggers Report: Died of drinking expired milk. Best before 55 years ago. ��������

5.) It’s only in Nigeria you’ll see a conductor eating bread with Power horse. For God’s sake, it an energy drink, not Tea.

4.) I vomit 2 times today in the presence of my mom and she has been looking at me somehow, should I remind her that am not pregnant, that I’m a man. www.ayojokes.com.ng

3.) It’s only Nigerian Police that will tell you: “Oga your plate number is LAGOS what are you doing in SOKOTO. You are Under Arrest”.

2.) I thought being a Nigerian was stressful till I met an Arab guy called Soq Madik. I just wonder how he will mention his name at job interviews.

Interviewer: Your name?

Guy: Soq Madik

Interviewer : Suck your what?

Guy: Madik

����������Oh God!!!

1.) Just wondering what Methuselah was doing on earth for 969years without an Android phone and power bank… That man must be strong. � �

Get Laughter Daily... Visit http://ayojokes.com.ng for Daily Jokes Update.

Not funny
Re: Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 02, 2017
clerkent:
hahaha I'm laughing for this girl joke poop. this is the only joke that I see here oooooo.

me too o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unspoken Marriage Rules You Must Follow / Lady Caught Having Sex In The Market Without SHAME / Davido And Chioma : A Lesson To Guys (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.