Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes (15760 Views)

"You Can’t Stop A Cheating Husband" / Chaiiiii! Check Out These 6 Hot Girls Showing Of Their Big Back-kassi / 6 Hot Butty Girls Shows Off Their Endowments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
grin

Chai..una Don fall òp hand
Re: Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes by Phrank19(m): 9:21pm On Aug 02, 2017
Kokaine:
nonsense.

no such arabic name as soq

what you have is sadiq. or sidiqqat. meaning someone who tells the truth.

no such arabic name as madiq

you have Abdul majid
you have Abdul Malik.

Oga.. Na u o.. Our Arab dictionary angry
Re: Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes by Kokaine(m): 9:41pm On Aug 02, 2017
Phrank19:

Oga.. Na u o.. Our Arab dictionary angry
lol. i love the language.
Re: Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes by Ayodun1: 11:53pm On Aug 02, 2017
Sleekydee:
yall should learn to encourage, won't reduce ur height or fat....keep rolling op.
Re: Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 03, 2017
I wouldn't say I didn't laugh
If d joke wasn't funny some comments here made up for it

Buh u try op
Re: Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes by luminouz(m): 12:47am On Aug 03, 2017
Nma27:
Only no 2 brought laughter to my soul.
Yeah babe....
Me too grin
The rest are just dia
OP tried dou...it ain't easy
Re: Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes by pu7pl3(m): 3:20am On Aug 03, 2017
I really want to encourage u OP I do...but think more out of the box men...mostof these jokes are just bland
Re: Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes by barallanee(f): 5:49am On Aug 03, 2017
Tried my best undecided

1 Like

Re: Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes by jashar(f): 8:18am On Aug 03, 2017
clerkent:
hahaha I'm laughing for this girl joke ooo. this is the only joke that I see here oooooo.

wink cheesy
Re: Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes by Nbote(m): 9:01am On Aug 03, 2017
Its hard for ppl to laugh over jokes u copied from d internet.. Most of dem are one liners and Fb jokes.. U can't tell d same jokes d same way and expect d same reaction.. U could spice dem up or beta still b creative...
Re: Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes by gwinaB(m): 9:49am On Aug 03, 2017
Please send the jokes so I can laff
Re: Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes by jashar(f): 11:03am On Aug 03, 2017
Ayojokes:

A teacher came into a classroom and asked: “Comfort, how are u feeling today?” she replies: “I’m feeling comfortable!”

The teacher says “Good. Ahmed how are u feeling today?” Ahmed says “I’m feeling ahmedable!”

The teacher was surprised. He went on to test another student.. asked: “Janet, how are you feeling today?” Janet replies “I am feeling Janetable!”

So "Madam Not Funny" how are u feeling today ?

i'm good ooo. but the cold today ehn.... na wa....
Re: Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes by jashar(f): 11:05am On Aug 03, 2017
ScotFree:
grin grin why na. After all his efforts and hardwork and we are still not laughing. The lady above is damn brutal

ahn ahn na....
what i do?
i sha laughed...
you laugh? talk true
Re: Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes by Ayojokes: 1:18pm On Aug 03, 2017
For Those Who Were Too Shy To Laugh...

1. Thank God body parts cannot be borrowed. If not you will hear things like; Rose lend me your breast, I need a big boobs for this party tonight.

2. Your boyfriend managed to cheat in exam room with 6 invigilators & CCTV and you are here claiming he can’t cheat on you… Who are you my sister?

3. That awkward moment when your witch girlfriend is giving you BJ and she receives an info that she is to present a pen** as offering in meeting. My brother, the bible says: It Is Finished.

4. She paid you a visit and drank 12 bottles of beer without getting drunk.. My brother, just offer her kolanut..You are dating your ancestor.

5. Trouble is when you join a group called ” Single and Searching” and find that your girlfriend is the Admin.

Visit http://ayojokes.com.ng daily for latest jokes update.
Re: Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes by RetroBull8(m): 1:21pm On Aug 03, 2017
Ayojokes:

A teacher came into a classroom and asked: “Comfort, how are u feeling today?” she replies: “I’m feeling comfortable!”

The teacher says “Good. Ahmed how are u feeling today?” Ahmed says “I’m feeling ahmedable!”

The teacher was surprised. He went on to test another student.. asked: “Janet, how are you feeling today?” Janet replies “I am feeling Janetable!”

Re: Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes by RetroBull8(m): 1:23pm On Aug 03, 2017
Ayojokes:

1. Thank God body parts cannot be borrowed. If not you will hear things like; Rose lend me your breast, I need a big boobs for this party tonight.

2. Your boyfriend managed to cheat in exam room with 6 invigilators & CCTV and you are here claiming he can’t cheat on you… Who are you my sister?

3. That awkward moment when your witch girlfriend is giving you BJ and she receives an info that she is to present a pen** as offering in meeting. My brother, the bible says: It Is Finished.

4. She paid you a visit and drank 12 bottles of beer without getting drunk.. My brother, just offer her kolanut..You are dating your ancestor.

5. Trouble is when you join a group called ” Single and Searching” and find that your girlfriend is the Admin.

Ayojokes:

But why are you repeating dry jokes nau
Re: Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes by Ayojokes: 1:25pm On Aug 03, 2017
RetroBull8:

But why are you repeating dry jokes nau

To A Dry man.... Everything Seems Dry!
Re: Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes by victorking: 1:30pm On Aug 03, 2017
Stale. Only d comments made me laugh. You try sha

1 Like

Re: Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes by RetroBull8(m): 2:05pm On Aug 03, 2017
Ayojokes:

To A Dry man.... Everything Seems Dry!

Re: Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes by Ayojokes: 2:05pm On Aug 03, 2017
victorking:
Stale. Only d comments made me laugh. You try sha

@Least You Laughed. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 03, 2017
jashar:

ahn ahn na....
what i do?
i sha laughed...
you laugh? talk true
Okay make i talk true. Your comment was what made me laugh though. One or two of the jokes made me smile but they weren't exactly funny
Re: Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 03, 2017
Re: Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes by jashar(f): 2:16pm On Aug 03, 2017
ScotFree:

Okay make i talk true. Your comment was what made me laugh though. One or two of the jokes made me smile but they weren't exactly funny

hehehe....
it had been a long time that i read or heard such dry jokes.... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
that was what actually made me laugh
but he try sha....
like the one he used in quoting me, i was rendered speechless by the .... (fill in the gap)
grin
Re: Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes by Yujiz(m): 3:00pm On Aug 03, 2017
Dat numba 2 tho lol

1 Like

Re: Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes by iluvdonjazzy: 3:52pm On Aug 03, 2017
Ayojokes:

AM IMPRESSED, just from ur site now.

1 Like

Re: Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes by ponti93(m): 4:27pm On Aug 03, 2017
The comments made me laf sha

1 Like

Re: Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes by armadeo(m): 5:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
Suq madik got me laughing ps there was a honsuqmadik here some time ago. Wondering if hes still here.

Real hustlers don't sleep killed me.

Nice try op

1 Like

Re: Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 03, 2017
angry go find a seat bro
Ayojokes:

Re: Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes by emmyreelz(m): 9:27pm On Aug 03, 2017
thumbs up bro.. it's not easy to make Nigerians laugh especially during this recession.. again big ups.. ✌✌

1 Like

Re: Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes by Chuksemi(m): 11:10pm On Aug 03, 2017
Ayojokes:

Five Hot Short Jokes For Guys – All Will Make Your Day.

1. That awkward moment when your witch girlfriend is giving you BJ and she receives an info that she is to present a pen** as offering in meeting. My brother, the bible says: It Is Finished.

2. As a man when you start waking up with no morning erection , Oga! It’s time to write a will.

3. Some guys will wake up by 2am to pee and they will post on Facebook. “Real hustlers don’t sleep”. Brother, Who are you deceiving ? www.ayojokes.com.ng

4. Two friends were discussing:
Boltu : You know, my grandfather is a brave man. He went to the jungle of Africa in the last summer and suddenly confronted by a tiger.
Montu : Really! After return he must be applauded by everyone.
Boltu : I never said he came back.

5. She paid you a visit and drank 12 bottles of beer without getting drunk.. My brother, just offer her kolanut..You are dating your ancestor.

Nice and intellectual jokes. I like them.

1 Like

Re: Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes by Ayojokes: 7:02pm On Aug 04, 2017
iluvdonjazzy:
AM IMPRESSED, just from ur site now.

WoW! Am Glad. Thanks For Visiting.
Re: Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes by Ayojokes: 7:03pm On Aug 04, 2017
armadeo:
Suq madik got me laughing ps there was a honsuqmadik here some time ago. Wondering if hes still here.

Real hustlers don't sleep killed me.

Nice try op

Thanks Bro.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money / She Came, Cooked, We Drank, and Did This When Her BF Called [Picture] / Oya! Ladies What Are The Weird Things You Find Attractive In Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.