Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes (15770 Views)

"You Can’t Stop A Cheating Husband" / Chaiiiii! Check Out These 6 Hot Girls Showing Of Their Big Back-kassi / 6 Hot Butty Girls Shows Off Their Endowments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes by Ayojokes: 7:06pm On Aug 04, 2017
emmyreelz:
thumbs up bro.. it's not easy to make Nigerians laugh especially during this recession.. again big ups.. ✌✌

Indeed Bro. Nigerians are the toughest people on earth. Have been getting positive response and kudos until i brought this to nairaland.
Re: Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes by Ayojokes: 7:07pm On Aug 04, 2017
Chuksemi:

Nice and intellectual jokes. I like them.

Thanks Bro.
Re: Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes by iluvdonjazzy: 10:08pm On Aug 05, 2017
Ayojokes:

WoW! Am Glad. Thanks For Visiting.
uwc
Re: Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes by Ayojokes: 3:03pm On Mar 05, 2018
10 New Nigeria Short Jokes That Will Get You Rolling On The Floor While Laughing.

1. My friend wrote an application letter, instead of writing dear MADAM , he mistakenly wrote dear MADMAN ����

Hope he's still getting the job.

�������

2. When a guy doesn't love you anymore you will hear things like ... baby why did you step on my shadow ? Do you want to injure my spirit ? It's over please!
������

3. It's only in NIGERIA people will knock on your door and still uses their mouth to do "ko-ko-ko"

Nigerians.... But Y? ���

4. My friend when your crush finally texts you and say "Hi how are you?" Do not waste time just reply "I'm single and you?" I repeat do not waste time.

✋�✋�✋����

5. When you treat your woman nicely, God will bless you with another one .

Am I making any sense?
�������

6. Dear smokers,
The kidney you are damaging with cigarette,why not sell it and buy G-wagon� for your parents�?

������

7. Abeg I hate people replying me with "hmmmm" during chats or bringing it into our chats... It makes me remember the money I lost in MMM.

������

8. Ladies imagine walking into heaven & the kids you aborted shouts. "Angel Gabriel..!! na she be that..! See her see her!!! Na she b dat!!!!

�����‍♂��

9. Because a girl replied u with "thanks love "
You now rush to inbox her. Now she snubbed u.
U see as u disgrace urself•

������

10. Women behave mature and intelligent during d period of pregnancy Because at d same time her body have 2 brains, the child's & her own. ������

Continue Reading From: http://ayojokes.com.ng/10-new-nigeria-short-jokes-that-will-get-you-rolling-on-the-floor-while-laughing/

1 Like

Re: Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes by owowa145(m): 6:51pm On Mar 05, 2018
grin
Ayojokes:

A teacher came into a classroom and asked: “Comfort, how are u feeling today?” she replies: “I’m feeling comfortable!”

The teacher says “Good. Ahmed how are u feeling today?” Ahmed says “I’m feeling ahmedable!”

The teacher was surprised. He went on to test another student.. asked: “Janet, how are you feeling today?” Janet replies “I am feeling Janetable!”

So "Madam Not Funny" how are u feeling today ?
grin grin grin waited for where this was heading, until I saw the last question.
Re: Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes by Chizeks0104(m): 7:51pm On Mar 05, 2018
Abegiiii u try well, all of dem for the first batch make sense
Re: Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes by jashar(f): 8:57pm On Mar 05, 2018
This thread still dey? Who brought me back here sef? lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes by Ayodun1: 10:50pm On Mar 05, 2018
jashar:
This thread still dey? Who brought me back here sef? lipsrsealed undecided

I brought you back on... Same way av brought the thread back on. 😊
Re: Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes by Ayodun1: 3:04pm On Mar 19, 2018
If you don't know how to laugh , then cry. Which one is kikikikii ? Is that laughcrying? Are You Starting engine? Bored? Get some laughter with this hilarious skit from AyoJokes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJEedmHns2Q Stay updated! More Jokes & Skits Loading...
Re: Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes by Ayodun1: 3:05pm On Mar 19, 2018
She was putting on the shortest mini skit I could ever imagine and a net top. But on stepping on the commercial bus, she says "bismillah" And am like OMG! Sister leave Bisi, you are the real liar.
More From: http://www.ayojokes.com.ng
Re: Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes by bizzy500: 3:31pm On Mar 19, 2018
clerkent:
hahaha I'm laughing for this girl joke poop. this is the only joke that I see here oooooo.

Re: Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes by Ayodun1: 6:43pm On Aug 16, 2018
Latest Funny Nigeria Stories - Read, Enjoy & Share.

http://ayojokes.com.ng/latest-funny-nigeria-stories/

The Catholic Priest Funny Story

Catholic Priest: What's the noise outside?
Youth Leader: A Unclad woman is riding a donkey.
Catholic Priest: Really? Let me see, its been a while since i saw a donkey.

Night After Wedding Funny Story

Husband: Honey, i have a confession. I have had sex with so many prostitutes in the past.
Wife: What! No wonder. I knew it, I have been thinking i've seen your face somewhere before. You must have been one of my customers.

The Homework Funny Story

Teacher: Did you finish your homework?
Ayodun: Did you finish marking my test?
Teacher: I have other children's test to mark.
Ayodun: I have other teachers homework to do.

Dying Wife Funny Story

A husband texts to wife on cell phone.
Husband: Hi, What are you doing Darling?
Wife: I'm dying!
Husband: Jumps up with joy but types "Sweetheart, how can i live without you?
Wife:You idiot! I'm dying my hair.
Husband:Bloody English Language.

The Job Interview Funny Story

During a job interview:
Manager: What's the highest level of education you obtained?
Candidate: PHD
Manager: Great! So that means you have a Doctor degree.
Candidate: Well, No. That means "Passed Highschool with Difficulties (PHD).

Most Corrupt Africa Countries Funny Story

Teacher: Name the 5 most corrupt countries in Africa.
Ayodun: Ghana, Kenya, Uganda, Somalia & Sierra Leone.
Akpors: What about Nigeria?
Ayodun: When counting sinners, do you include Satan?

Continue Reading From: http://ayojokes.com.ng/latest-funny-nigeria-stories/
Re: Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes by niyot124: 6:48pm On Aug 16, 2018
falconey:

AGAIN, I'm not [b][/b]impress[b]
[/b]

[/b]impressed[b]

1 Like

Re: Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes by Ayojokes: 6:21pm On Aug 20, 2018
niyot124:

[/b]impressed[b]

Thanks. Glad you are.
Re: Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes by Ayojokes: 6:27pm On Aug 20, 2018
http://ayojokes.com.ng

Naija Short Jokes You Can't Read Without laughing

Struggling For Food At Naija Party Joke

That moment you are struggling for food at a Naija wedding and mistakenly disconnected the speaker wire with your leg.
Now all eyes are on you. You will just realise that you have bellefull under 3 seconds.

Naija Guy Joke

If a Naija guy tells you he is not like other men. My sister, ask him if he can give birth. Nonsense Boys!

Naija Student Joke

JSS 1: I want to be a Doctor.

SSS 1: I want to be a Lawyer.

10 Years Later: Contact me for your iTunes gift card for instant cash out.

Naija Girl Joke

When a Naija girl ask you for N50,000 and you gave her N100,000 instead. She will be like: "That baby, but don't forget the N50,000 i asked you.

Made It In Naija Joke

Finally, i have made it in Naija. I can now speak French.

Born June Mama, Come On Serve Her, Serve Her Beer Mercy.

Naija Girls And Food

Some Naija girls love food so much, you will take her to the zoo and ask what's her favourite animal and she will answer: "Roasted Chicken".

Read Full From: http://ayojokes.com.ng/naija-short-jokes-cant-read-without-laughing/
Re: Six (6) Hot Short Jokes You Can’t Read Without Laughing Out Loud – Adult Jokes by Ayojokes: 4:38pm On Aug 23, 2018
More Updated!

New Funny Nigeria Joke Of The Week

Nollywood Angel Funny Joke

There is nothing i cannot see in Nollywood Movie. How can Angel be putting on eye glasses!

Cheating Girlfriend Joke

No Nigeria girl cheats better than those living with their grandmother. Guys Beware.

Funny Forehead Kisses Joke

Forehead kisses are how Nigeria men absorb all the sense from you brains. Stay awake my sisters.

Breaking News Joke

Everyday we hear breaking news in Nigeria, so when will straight news arrive in Nigeria?

New Condom Joke

The kind of strength Nigeria men use in tearing condom, if they join it together, i swear we can use it to push Africa forward.

New Nigeria Girls Joke

First day your Nigeria girl leaves her top and towel at your place.

Second day, she leaves her shoe and jacket.

Third day, She leaves her makeup kits.

Congratulations my brother, you now have a new wife.

Nigeria Men Joke

So many Nigeria men are so quick to brag how many women they have slept with. Forgetting to mention how many minutes they lasted. Shior!

Nigeria Oil Joke

Seeing what Qatar and Saudi Arabia are doing with their oil money makes me wonder if Nigeria is selling coconut oil.

Continue Reading: http://ayojokes.com.ng/new-funny-nigeria-joke-week/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? / Welcome / Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.