Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family (40868 Views)

Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter Jumoke’s 16th Birthday (photos) / Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Kunle Afod Meet Hafiz Agoro, The Tallest Man In Nigeria / Picture Of Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Friends Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by girl4rmspace(f): 12:21pm On Aug 03, 2017
Randyhot:
marry me now!!!

Lol OK go make preparations

1 Like

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by tyga123: 12:22pm On Aug 03, 2017
Being a breadwinner didn't change the fact that u are a woman u belong to the kitchen as a woman[b][/b]
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by teeeboi24(m): 12:22pm On Aug 03, 2017
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by otabuko(m): 12:57pm On Aug 03, 2017
sunshineV:

U probably never seen bayern keeper in action when the club is in need of goal grin
Badt Guy!
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by PrettyGaby(f): 1:04pm On Aug 03, 2017
Just look at you, talking nonsense at your age.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by nicerichard05: 1:25pm On Aug 03, 2017
TINALETC3:
It depends, if my man is dat broke and I see hm make efforts to get bak 2 his feet, y nt, I wl do evrytin bt if he relaxes, den, I won't mind making hm do nt jst d cooking bt wash my undies 2, he needs 2 b useful tongue
Tho,may God 4bid it, dnt wnt such

May gof giv u a man dat would wash ur undies nd cook for u. ijn amen
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by Sammmypoko(m): 1:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
This woman daft ooo,i wonder the man wey marry this 1
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by Anextin(f): 1:39pm On Aug 03, 2017
eleojo23:
If the wife is the breadwinner, she will still have to cook but the man should assist and not leave her to do all the chores.
The man should be understanding enough to know when she is tired and also cook at such times. He should help around the house as much as he can.

Remember, a wise woman builds her home, but a foolish woman tears it down with her own hands.
Most men come.home late at night on account of working. They are bread winners. The wives does the house chores. So when the reverse is the case you will expect the woman to come home late and still make dinner abi then wake up very early and make breakfast takes the children to school while someone lies in bed and forms oga. Izorit

2 Likes

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
look at this fat breasst talking
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by celestialAgent(m): 1:42pm On Aug 03, 2017
YelloweWest:

The last paragraph is says it all. Marriage is better as a partnership. No ego on both sides.

My brother in law is a dr who works for the govt and also has his private practice.
His wife is a billionaire in the oil sector. Their kids attend the best schools in the world... everyone knows it's the wife who pays and they have a great marriage.
At the bolded, the BILLION almost tempted to have a rethink about my principle grin undecided But wait o, what kind of oil work makes an employee a billionaire or she owns an oil block, or probably one of the figure manipulators shocked shocked ??
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by LeanonGOD(m): 1:51pm On Aug 03, 2017
I don't BLAME her I blame the ignorant that that call them celebrity. Someone acting in front of a camera is seen as god. NONSENSE.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by DRPAIT123(m): 1:57pm On Aug 03, 2017
ADUBA1:
And this is the role model of most of our girls. The end is truely near
I hope she is able to read your comment...lol
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by gare2510(m): 2:15pm On Aug 03, 2017
Let's look at it from another angle,as a man I can afford to have a nanny do all the work and still be the breadwinner does that make my wife useless then or should I turn her to my gatewoman, so if a man cannot afford to be the breadwinner he should pay for his daily bread by turning into a cook. I tell people if my wife don't see cooking good meals for me as an expression of love but a task she better stop cooking, I do the best I can to help out, most times I cook dinner on Sunday's, even my two year old twins are used to it. I will do anything for a good woman but with Ronke's attitude if it means using my car for taxi or even farming, I will, rather than collecting a dime from her. May God deliver us men sha from their type. It's a lack of understanding of the roles of a husband and wife that makes people like her talk like this. My wife is my soulmate.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by YelloweWest: 2:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
celestialAgent:
At the bolded, the BILLION almost tempted to have a rethink about my principle grin undecided But wait o, what kind of oil work makes an employee a billionaire or she owns an oil block, or probably one of the figure manipulators shocked shocked ??
There are countless silent billionaires in the nigerian oil and gas sector. U don't need to be an employee or own an oil block.

Billionaire in naira though... but with good marine investments.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by somehow: 2:46pm On Aug 03, 2017
How's cooking = doing everything in the house? If she can't cook, we can as well use her money to eat out everyday, she mustn't complain on.
mercytripletz:
she is right.
Do the present day women still look like the 1865 AD women?
If the husband is the breadwinner, the woman cooks, washes, do so many things in the house.
But if the wife is the breadwinner, you expect her to still do everything in the house while the husband chills abi? All in the name of 'head of the house'?
No, kolework. He go help her work naani.

MODIFIED: All these people mentioning me negatively, please continue o. I am enjoying it.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by celestialAgent(m): 2:52pm On Aug 03, 2017
YelloweWest:

There are countless silent billionaires in the nigerian oil and gas sector. U don't need to be an employee or own an oil block.

Billionaire in naira though... but with good marine investments.
Marine investments, that's a tight one! Kudos to her.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by vaca1: 2:54pm On Aug 03, 2017
mercytripletz:
she is right.
Do the present day women still look like the 1865 AD women?
If the husband is the breadwinner, the woman cooks, washes, do so many things in the house.
But if the wife is the breadwinner, you expect her to still do everything in the house while the husband chills abi? All in the name of 'head of the house'?
No, kolework. He go help her work naani.

MODIFIED: All these people mentioning me negatively, please continue o. I am enjoying it.
thank you. even my sister wey her husband no dey work is washing her undies. nice one
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by gGGODDd(m): 2:56pm On Aug 03, 2017
TINALETC3:
It depends, if my man is dat broke and I see hm make efforts to get bak 2 his feet, y nt, I wl do evrytin bt if he relaxes, den, I won't mind making hm do nt jst d cooking bt wash my undies 2, he needs 2 b useful tongue
Tho,may God 4bid it, dnt wnt such
Ur comment shows u are d category dat stores dirty panties instead of washing up ur undies b4 u bath. u store them so u av said to ursef dat if such a man falls into ur hands then he will hav to b useful to u in ur habit of storing dirty undies. dirty piggish smelling bihtch. no wonder ur comment is oozing out disastrous smell in dis forum. lemme stop quoting u b4 something bad happens to me from d terrible smell of dirty panty oozing out of ur comments. pls get away frm d forum as we can no longer perceive d smell of ur dirty oozing pant here. leave! pig
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by Ejomax77(m): 3:11pm On Aug 03, 2017
good for you.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by redsun(m): 3:47pm On Aug 03, 2017
Of course,if she wears the trousers and hustles , then the man has to tie the wrapper and be the home maker.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by Nov6(m): 4:14pm On Aug 03, 2017
pweetiedee:

I like u already!

lolz,
Miss peperemper the mental traveler, so you like me already bcoz i just only know how&love cooking,abi
Izorait...
Nice pix if @all it is actually you.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by pweetiedee(m): 4:53pm On Aug 03, 2017
Nov6:

lolz,
Miss peperemper the mental traveler, so you like me already bcoz i just only know how&love cooking,abi
Izorait...
Nice pix if @all it is actually you.

Thanks.

It is peperempe.

yes oo, no woman will use you to do yanga. Come and cook pounded yam and egusi soup for me.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by lebete3000: 5:08pm On Aug 03, 2017
Dirkcoyt:
How I wish these ladies can actually do these things they say, not in these time where women are cheap and will cower at the sight of money. Not when ladies have a diary where they cross out the list of there friends that are married to know which one to prey on.

Very selfish creatures, they only shout about things like this when they only take responsibility for certain period of time. How about men start whinning about how they spearhead 70 percent wedding bills.

When I posted in my thread about deciding not to ever marry again ppl thought I was being pained, childish & immature. What she said is just the tip of the iceberg of the nature of women. When you see the whole picture you'll almost puke on them. They're only good for sex and procreation I always say.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 03, 2017
Joy1706:

You will employ with which money? Common jor
To employ a cute fair-skinned cook is not costly now. She needs to help Madam out o!
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by Milestones: 5:31pm On Aug 03, 2017
HOGWASH & NONSENSE,
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by dasparrow: 5:35pm On Aug 03, 2017
@Post

She is right. If she is working and carrying the entire financial responsibilities of the family alone, then the husband should at least assist with chores at home. If he does not, then what's the point of having a spouse? This is why so many Nigerian married women look older than their age because they are anchored to a sinking ship (unemployed lazy husband) who does nothing but sit at home with his STD infested preek doing nothing all day everyday yet expecting food. Even the Holy Bible abhors lazy men. It says no food for lazy men. No be me talk am, na the word of God. cool
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by dasparrow: 5:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
lebete3000:

When I posted in my thread about deciding not to ever marry again ppl thought I was being pained, childish & immature. What she said is just the tip of the iceberg of the nature of women. When you see the whole picture you'll almost puke on them. They're only good for sex and procreation I always say.

Please don't marry. Marriage is not meant for everyone. Live your truth. There are many women who don't desire marriage too. Most women just want children and nothing more. In advanced countries like the USA, you don't need to be in a marital relationship or intimate relationship with a man to have children. Spermatozoa banks are many where women can acquire spermatozoa and become pregnant and have kids and live a fulfilled life without the stress associated with relationships.

Sex is not too important for many women out there because their bodies don't have a scrotum that gets infected should they not fuccck and release smelly spermatozoa for a long time like in the case of men. So you see, the feeling is mutual. Men like you don't need women and there are many women who don't need men and are better of without them and their constant need for sex.

I REPEAT, STAY SINGLE and make sure you never seek out a woman for sex or else the joke is on you. You don''t want to fuccccck someone you feel like puking on, do you? So, be sure to stay single and celibate and if they need to fucccck arises, your fellow man's nyash is certainly available to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by cococandy(f): 6:04pm On Aug 03, 2017
Nothing wrong with her stance
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by cococandy(f): 6:06pm On Aug 03, 2017
Dumbass
lebete3000:

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by lebete3000: 6:09pm On Aug 03, 2017
cococandy:
Dumbass

As if I expected anything else from a junkhead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oge Okoye Wearing Fake D&G Top - Fans Say / Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) / Answer This Question Sincerely As Asked By Psquare (for couples)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.