Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family (40871 Views)

Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter Jumoke’s 16th Birthday (photos) / Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Kunle Afod Meet Hafiz Agoro, The Tallest Man In Nigeria / Picture Of Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Friends Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 03, 2017
mercytripletz:
she is right.
Do the present day women still look like the 1865 AD women?
If the husband is the breadwinner, the woman cooks, washes, do so many things in the house.
But if the wife is the breadwinner, you expect her to still do everything in the house while the husband chills abi? All in the name of 'head of the house'?
No, kolework. He go help her work naani.

MODIFIED: All these people mentioning me negatively, please continue o. I am enjoying it.
yeye
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by lebete3000: 6:19pm On Aug 03, 2017
dasparrow:

Please don't marry. Marriage is not meant for everyone. Live your truth. There are many women who don't desire marriage too. Most women just want children and nothing more. In advanced countries like the USA, you don't need to be in a marital relationship or intimate relationship with a man to have children. Spermatozoa banks are many where women can acquire spermatozoa and become pregnant and have kids and live a fulfilled life without the stress associated with relationships.

Sex is not too important for many women out there because their bodies don't have a scrotum that gets infected should they not fuccck and release smelly spermatozoa for a long time like in the case of men. So you see, the feeling is mutual. Men like you don't need women and there are many women who don't need men and are better of without them and their constant need for sex.

I REPEAT, STAY SINGLE and make sure you never seek out a woman for sex or else the joke is on you. You don''t want to fuccccck someone you feel like puking on, do you? So, be sure to stay single and celibate and if they need to fucccck arises, your fellow man's nyash is certainly available to you.

The infection part of the man's genital region just proves how shallow thinking you are. Have you proven a man's balls gets infected for not having sex? Infact the desire to fuucck wanes the more a man abstain from sex with a strong determination and begins to see women as more than a sex object only that women prefer to be one but not seen as one. Sure that's too complex for your head to grasp. The feeling of puking on them remains despite wanting to fuucck them cos sex doesn't equate love. Sex is just sex! Our fathers who were fortunate to have real women as wives know that so they run back home. But is ds the kinda woman I'll go back home to meet after an unsuccessful hard days job, only to rub it in in by telling me to go make dinner cos she calls the shot. And isn't that "yanshing fellow man's ass" line hackneyed already? Davido and Wizzy don't have any intentions settling down despite their baby momma''s wanting to have them in their claws yet they fuucck one of the tightest,freshest and ofcourse sweetest pussays in the world which rubbishes the dumbass line your type is always quick to throw in to defend crass folly.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by CioAngels(f): 6:22pm On Aug 03, 2017
jujutom:

Wat of guyz that cook and wash for their wives and still provide all the source of income that gets to the house?
I wonder o.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by Nov6(m): 8:13pm On Aug 03, 2017
pweetiedee:

Thanks.

It is peperempe.

yes oo, no woman will use you to do yanga. Come and cook pounded yam and egusi soup for me.

thanks for the correction....
Sincerely no woman fit do shakara for me,if na that one.
Make i come cook for you, just like that?
You rub black magic for mouth?
Where u @?
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by jy2kbeyond(m): 9:01pm On Aug 03, 2017
TINALETC3:
It depends, if my man is dat broke and I see hm make efforts to get bak 2 his feet, y nt, I wl do evrytin bt if he relaxes, den, I won't mind making hm do nt jst d cooking bt wash my undies 2, he needs 2 b useful tongue
Tho,may God 4bid it, dnt wnt such
Your prayers are already answered.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by pweetiedee(m): 10:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
Nov6:

thanks for the correction.... Sincerely no woman fit do shakara for me,if na that one. Make i come cook for you, just like that? You rub black magic for mouth? Where u @?
No, na white magic.
Just kidding.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by Nov6(m): 10:47pm On Aug 03, 2017
pweetiedee:
No, na white magic.
Just kidding.
lolz, where you@? I ask again
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by pweetiedee(m): 10:54pm On Aug 03, 2017
Nov6:
lolz, where you@? I ask again
Lagos
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by Nov6(m): 10:58pm On Aug 03, 2017
pweetiedee:

Lagos
lolz, came to lagos today also.... Where in lag?
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by pweetiedee(m): 11:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
Nov6:

lolz, came to lagos today also.... Where in lag?
6th roundabout, before Chevron.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by Nov6(m): 11:56pm On Aug 03, 2017
pweetiedee:

6th roundabout, before Chevron.
that addy is incomplete,biko. Lets meet on sunday, duty calls..would be free on sunday,shop rite in surulere
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by Mrachiever(m): 7:46pm On Aug 04, 2017
mercytripletz:
she is right.
Do the present day women still look like the 1865 AD women?
If the husband is the breadwinner, the woman cooks, washes, do so many things in the house.
But if the wife is the breadwinner, you expect her to still do everything in the house while the husband chills abi? All in the name of 'head of the house'?
No, kolework. He go help her work naani.

MODIFIED: All these people mentioning me negatively, please continue o. I am enjoying it.
I think you need sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) / Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate / Meet Dolapo Badmos' Son As She Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.