Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family (40869 Views)

Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter Jumoke’s 16th Birthday (photos) / Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Kunle Afod Meet Hafiz Agoro, The Tallest Man In Nigeria / Picture Of Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Friends Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by bizhop01: 9:23am On Aug 03, 2017
TINALETC3:
It depends, if my man is dat broke and I see hm make efforts to get bak 2 his feet, y nt, I wl do evrytin bt if he relaxes, den, I won't mind making hm do nt jst d cooking bt wash my undies 2, he needs 2 b useful tongue
Tho,may God 4bid it, dnt wnt such

wash your undies?
tufiakwa,this is wikednes you get mine sha but i only sympatize for that victim,
beside no be by force to marry
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by Taeewo(m): 9:24am On Aug 03, 2017
CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by dotcile28(f): 9:26am On Aug 03, 2017
mercytripletz:
she is right.
Do the present day women still look like the 1865 AD women?
If the husband is the breadwinner, the woman cooks, washes, do so many things in the house.
But if the wife is the breadwinner, you expect her to still do everything in the house while the husband chills abi? All in the name of 'head of the house'?
No, kolework. He go help her work naani.
Exactly
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by pweetiedee(m): 9:28am On Aug 03, 2017
mercytripletz:
she is right.
If the husband is the breadwinner, the woman cooks, washes, do so many things in the house.
But if the wife is the breadwinner, you expect her to still do everything in the house while the husband chills abi? All in the name of 'head of the house'?

Lol.

Some men can't even help their wide carry baby. Baby o! Not to talk of assisting her in doing the house chores.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by pweetiedee(m): 9:28am On Aug 03, 2017
mercytripletz:
she is right.

Lol.

Some men can't even help their wife carry baby. Baby o! Not to talk of assisting her in doing the house chores.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by amakadihot87(f): 9:28am On Aug 03, 2017
gabe:
See, don't let all these fake naija feminists decieve you. They cook fire for boyfriends and still pay their bills, not to talk of husbands. Guys, any girl comes at u with 'u have to help out with cooking n stuff', forget marriage with her, or its a forever bondage. They don't forget. There are thousands of better girls ready to pamper u in marriage. I'm talking to guys ready for marriage. If ur with a girl lazy in the kitchen n housework, for the sake of ur future, please take off. I have a doctor friend who was doing all that stuff for his babe when they were in medical school together. Love love, they married. Guy still cooks for the wife constantly after 7 yrs of marriage. D woman has become worse, n d guy doesn't want to wreck his marriage by quarrelling. It has nothing to do with their proffesion, cos my doctor cousin married a doctor and she cooks fire for him and all of us. Perfect wife. The former guy is suffering JUST BECAUSE HE AGREED TO THE TERMS FROM THE BEGINNING. His mum visited him and shed tears. Said her son was in bondage. So shine ur eyes guys. Our sisters who want equal cooking rights or who want men to cook all the time 'cos its not their thing' pls continue.
........u r right in a way but,i dont think there is anything wrong in a guy helping the wife in d kitchen once in a while....... what i dont support is a guy taking over the kitchen as a full time job because d lady earns more than him........a good woman schedules her self well .....no matter how busy she is ,she can make out time twice a week to cook things like soups and stew and save them in d freezer.........i know ladies with 5 kids who hustle,yet they prepare meals daily for d kids and wash clothes and still manage to keep their homes tidy.....
..its all a matter of making out a time table on how to do ur work and of course d husband can assist where possible

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 03, 2017
freshvine:
Madam, you're not cooking for your husband, you're cooking for the family. Drop this feminist toga abeg. Better still, hire a cook.

If you allow your husband to be visiting markets, grinding egusi, okra, pepper and bargaining with market women, your family will be butt of jokes and ridicule.

Here is Africa, we don't go to shopping malls with plastic bags to source ingredients for pasta, we go to Rural markets with majority of women population to buy our ingredients.. . Your husband will be mocked.

If you are Rich, upgrade your husband and play your traditional roles. No need for excuses or role reversal. If he's beneath you and you can't imagine cooking for him, divorce him and look for a wealthier man

This is why Africa will forever remain backward. Poorest continent in the world, also in mentality.

They never want to move forward, always bringing stuffs from 1300.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by free2ryhme: 9:29am On Aug 03, 2017
mercytripletz:
she is right.

A wise woman keeps her home but a foolish woman scatters it.

Wisdom is profitable to direct

1 Like

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by Originalsly: 9:30am On Aug 03, 2017
mercytripletz:
she is right.
If you are the bread winner.... would you say the same?....that you cannot cook for your husband? If no... then you shouldn't say she is right. No doubt. ... the man should be helping out as much as he can. Should any man marry her.....he should expect to be treated like a house boy should he ever be in a situation where he is unable to earn... whether it be because of sickness... being laid off or not being paid salary on time.Sh3 is waving yellow flag and don't even know....then we wonder why some....some women remain unmarried or marriages crash.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by Sikay19(m): 9:32am On Aug 03, 2017
freshvine:
Madam, you're not cooking for your husband, you're cooking for the family. Drop this feminist toga abeg. Better still, hire a cook.

If you allow your husband to be visiting markets, grinding egusi, okra, pepper and bargaining with market women, your family will be butt of jokes and ridicule.

Here is Africa, we don't go to shopping malls with plastic bags to source ingredients for pasta, we go to Rural markets with majority of women population to buy our ingredients.. . Your husband will be mocked.

If you are Rich, upgrade your husband and play your traditional roles. No need for excuses or role reversal. If he's beneath you and you can't imagine cooking for him, divorce him and look for a wealthier man

May your days be long ma. very apt !

1 Like

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 03, 2017
mercytripletz:
she is right.

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by gare2510(m): 9:33am On Aug 03, 2017
freshvine:

God bless you ma, that is why as a man I will prefer to stay in a one room I can afford, than move into a duplex paid for by a wife like Ronke

1 Like

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by segneyukk(m): 9:34am On Aug 03, 2017
her type of face self shows she's not responsible..... though I rather remain single than a woman being d bread winner in my home
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by Nov6(m): 9:36am On Aug 03, 2017
mercytripletz:
she is right.

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by pweetiedee(m): 9:36am On Aug 03, 2017
soberdrunk:
No problem!! Nah still your money the Side chic go use arrange better meals for me since you cannot be humble......... angry

Jobless man still dey get side chic? You see why she said she won't cook if she is the bread winner

Most men are useless.

You that I quoted, unto say u no get job, u still wan get side chic?

Lazy ass men all around. They cannuh hustle, and they will be crying that their gf left them for a richer guy.

mtchewww
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 03, 2017
It just shocks me to read some comments on here and especially from ladies.

While marriage is not servitude but of what use is a wife to me if I still have to be in the kitchen to cook?

No wonder there is a deluge of unmarried single mothers littering the Nigerian landscape, or maybe that's just in Ibadan.

I trust my wife, Anifata Atoke iya Kubura Apeke, she won't play with a snake head grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 03, 2017
I will employ a fair-skinned cook who will be helping Madam out! No qualms at all.

1 Like

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by Maxvasia(m): 9:39am On Aug 03, 2017
When you lack humility with that which is granted to you only by Grace, it will be forcibly taken away from you to make u know that you are just one paltry human spirit and nothing more. Life always has a way of bringing aberrations like this down. You will go from bread winner to poo packer on the streets of Ikorodu just within1 week. So kontunu. Mumu
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 03, 2017
freshvine:

Most excellent.

People just seem to under rate divorce. It exists for a reason and can be a great reset tool.

DTB and get another one. Women are not a limited supply, they make more every day grin
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by JuneOctober(f): 9:41am On Aug 03, 2017
lovelygurl:

This is why Africa will forever remain backward. Poorest continent in the world, also in mentality.

They never want to move forward, always bringing stuffs from 1300.

grin grin grin Smh.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 03, 2017
eni4real:
I will employ a fair-skinned cook who will be helping Madam out! No qualms at all.

Wa gbayi.

But she's all talk anyway. This is what she says in the public sphere and only Nairaland will believe and follow her directions.

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by pweetiedee(m): 9:41am On Aug 03, 2017
tyson98:
Msschew oloyan rabata

So now she his oloyan rabata.

If it were something else she said, or she just shared pics. you have written; Omg! See boobs. I wanna suck those oranges!

Shior.

this is for you and the poster below u
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by mercytripletz: 9:42am On Aug 03, 2017
Originalsly:
If you are the bread winner.... would you say the same?....that you cannot cook for your husband? If no... then you shouldn't say she is right. No doubt. ... the man should be helping out as much as he can. Should any man marry her.....he should expect to be treated like a house boy should he ever be in a situation where he is unable to earn... whether it be because of sickness... being laid off or not being paid salary on time.Sh3 is waving yellow flag and don't even know....then we wonder why some....some women remain unmarried or marriages crash.

I already said the man shud be helping as much as he can and not chill.

As for your last sentence, I wonder when this part of the world will stop being so backward as always point out unmarried women, marriage clashes. Women are not for marriage alone.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by Nov6(m): 9:42am On Aug 03, 2017
TINALETC3:
It depends, if my man is dat broke and I see hm make efforts to get bak 2 his feet, y nt, I wl do evrytin bt if he relaxes, den, I won't mind making hm do nt jst d cooking bt wash my undies 2, he needs 2 b useful tongue

Good thing you already said God forbid...
Cooking is not a problem for me&will never be, whether am the bread winner or not.....
When i come back from my daily activities&my said my wife is not from her daily activities, i mean what is wrong in fixing a meal

That one no be work ooo&it is never time consuming,i create time for everything,
for me cooking is my hobby, i dont know how to eat out.
An idiot will quote me now saying i no get work to do be that,
well i do&it takes me one place or the other always on the move, but still when i get the little time&opportunity,i make the good use of it...
It is all about understanding..
Bread winner or not.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by pweetiedee(m): 9:43am On Aug 03, 2017
EgunMogaji:
It just shocks me to read some comments on here and especially from ladies.

While marriage is not servitude but of what use is a wife to me if I still have to be in the kitchen to cook?

No wonder there is a deluge of unmarried single mothers littering the Nigerian landscape, or maybe that's just in Ibadan.

I trust my wife, Alifata Atoke iya Kubura Apeke, she won't play with a snake head grin

Her name has given her away. you married a village woman.

1 Like

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by Nov6(m): 9:44am On Aug 03, 2017
Cooking is not a problem for me&will never be, whether am the bread winner or not.....
When i come back from my daily activities&my said my wife is not from her daily activities, i mean what is wrong in fixing a meal

That one no be work ooo&it is never time consuming,i create time for everything,
well i do&it takes me one place or the other always on the move, but still when i get the little time&opportunity,i make the good use of it...
Bread winner or not.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by pweetiedee(m): 9:44am On Aug 03, 2017
Nov6:

Good thing you already said God forbid...

Bread winner or not.

I like u already!
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 03, 2017
JuneOctober:

grin grin grin Smh.

Loool, seriously it's tiring. She got what she wanted though, attention from men who want to protect their non exsistent ego grin

1 Like

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by mercytripletz: 9:45am On Aug 03, 2017
jujutom:

Wat of guyz that cook and wash for their wives and still provide all the source of income that gets to the house?

How many have you seen abi are you talking about yourself?
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 03, 2017
pweetiedee:

Her name has given her away. you married a village woman.

Who else is capable of taking the honor of being an official house maid grin
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by praise1705(f): 9:48am On Aug 03, 2017
whether I become the breadwinner or not my duty to my man and family remains absolute

quote me and divorce fall on you
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 03, 2017
TINALETC3:

you wicked small ooh grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oge Okoye Wearing Fake D&G Top - Fans Say / Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) / Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.