Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family (40870 Views)

Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter Jumoke’s 16th Birthday (photos) / Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Kunle Afod Meet Hafiz Agoro, The Tallest Man In Nigeria / Picture Of Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Friends Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by ybalogs(m): 9:02am On Aug 03, 2017
True in some sense

1 Like

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by Rhesusmonkey(m): 9:02am On Aug 03, 2017
Aunty i have one question for you.. Are you married, cos i doubt if any sane nigga wud want to keep somtin like u as wife.

2 Likes

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by chinnasa: 9:02am On Aug 03, 2017
Lol. Ur life, Ur biz grin
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by zoedew: 9:02am On Aug 03, 2017
Warped understanding of what marriage is all about.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by lenghtinny(m): 9:03am On Aug 03, 2017
visitaplus901:
Behind every great name there is a greater meaning, Life started getting good when I started making money.View won fixed ticket for ur delight.

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by bigass123(m): 9:04am On Aug 03, 2017
Question is do you even know how to cook? How did you end up being the breadwinner? Most of you claim breadwinner simply because you earn more money and so you don't feel it's necessary to be submissive. Tell me how y'all can keep a home running smooth with that attitude.
Single parenting will certainly be your lot when you can't be submissive just because you earn more than your husband.

# sense fall on y'all celebrities oloshos

2 Likes

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by Truflame: 9:04am On Aug 03, 2017
I think respect for each other will make both couples live together with mutual understanding. Relationship entails a great deal of mutual respect and understanding
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by Rhesusmonkey(m): 9:04am On Aug 03, 2017
jujutom:

Wat of guyz that cook and wash for their wives and still provide all the source of income that gets to the house?
No mind that fish brain.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by Charly68: 9:04am On Aug 03, 2017
ADUBA1:
And this is the role model of most our girls. The end is truely near
Senseless role model indeed...most of this uneducated so called actresses are gold diggers ..

1 Like

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by chinnasa: 9:05am On Aug 03, 2017
mercytripletz:
she is right.
Do the present day women still look like the 1865 AD women?
If the husband is the breadwinner, the woman cooks, washes, do so many things in the house.
But if the wife is the breadwinner, you expect her to still do everything in the house while the husband chills abi? All in the name of 'head of the house'?
No, kolework. He go help her work naani.

so after he cooks u will come eat abi ? grin
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by Jackipapa: 9:05am On Aug 03, 2017
ADUBA1:
And this is the role model of most our girls. The end is truely near

The end is here.

1 Like

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by africandollar: 9:06am On Aug 03, 2017
tyson98:
Msschew oloyan rabata
Haa! grin
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by AntiWailer: 9:06am On Aug 03, 2017
I support her.

So she should work all day bring the money , go to the market and still cook while u sit ur useless lazy asss down.

When she is done, she wash your clothes and you still want to use your d1ck at night.

Kukuma kill her na.

Bible:
2 Thessalonians 3:9-10 It was not because we do not have that right, but to give ourselves as an example for you to imitate. For even when we were with you, we used to give you this command: “If anyone is not willing to work, neither should he eat.”

Plenty Uber cars need drivers

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 03, 2017
I can do both.
superwoman like me cheesy.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:09am On Aug 03, 2017
Some women Nd hypocrisy cant be imagined. So the men that re breadwinners Nd still help their wife's in cooking Nd other house chores re fools abi?. Well all I can deduce from u is that u re looking for an excuse to cover up ur bad cooking skills. Ode.

3 Likes

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by olatmama: 9:10am On Aug 03, 2017
yeah she is right. u no get money u wan do oko Iyawo. Abeg kolework

5 Likes

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by eleojo23: 9:11am On Aug 03, 2017
Ewerejamz:
Then we keep eating bread
Na so grin
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by amakadihot87(f): 9:13am On Aug 03, 2017
BroadwayAfrica:
Famous thespian, Ronke Ojo-Gbolahan, popularly addressed as Oshodi-Oke in an exclusive interview with BroadwayTV weighed in on the cause of many celebrity marriages going down the hill. According to the talented actress, things can't work out if the responsibilities of a home lies heavily on one person. She stated that if she provides for the needs of the family or takes up the role of the breadwinner then there is no way she's cooking for any man.

Marriage, love, mistakes and are more in this explosive chat up with Ronke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xqFAxfhNO4
.......This one will be very tough o......serves u stubborn guys right.......but madam who will do the cooking for the kids?the hubby??
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by kilokeys(m): 9:13am On Aug 03, 2017
i think thats fair

wwhy marriages arent working is cos men expect women to contribute and still do their womanly duties... not fair

i wanna be 100 percent Man. foot all bills .

ill advice guys to go for their size... even if its the pepper seller by the roadside. go for who u can take care of

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by freshvine(f): 9:13am On Aug 03, 2017
Madam, you're not cooking for your husband, you're cooking for the family. Drop this feminist toga abeg. Better still, hire a cook.

If you allow your husband to be visiting markets, grinding egusi, okra, pepper and bargaining with market women, your family will be butt of jokes and ridicule.

Here is Africa, we don't go to shopping malls with plastic bags to source ingredients for pasta, we go to Rural markets with majority of women population to buy our ingredients.. . Your husband will be mocked.

If you are Rich, upgrade your husband and play your traditional roles. No need for excuses or role reversal. If he's beneath you and you can't imagine cooking for him, divorce him and look for a wealthier man

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by maxiuc(m): 9:14am On Aug 03, 2017
95 % of afonja women have that mentality

I use my neighbor as case study

Baba Sharon does everything while the fat wife relax all in the name of she is working

I tire oooo

What happens to love nd to cherish
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by engrpheleeks(m): 9:14am On Aug 03, 2017
weh done ma o... u think u are doing me?

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by gabe: 9:14am On Aug 03, 2017
See, don't let all these fake naija feminists decieve you. They cook fire for boyfriends and still pay their bills, not to talk of husbands. Guys, any girl comes at u with 'u have to help out with cooking n stuff', forget marriage with her, or its a forever bondage. They don't forget. There are thousands of better girls ready to pamper u in marriage. I'm talking to guys ready for marriage. If ur with a girl lazy in the kitchen n housework, for the sake of ur future, please take off. I have a doctor friend who was doing all that stuff for his babe when they were in medical school together. Love love, they married. Guy still cooks for the wife constantly after 7 yrs of marriage. D woman has become worse, n d guy doesn't want to wreck his marriage by quarrelling. It has nothing to do with their proffesion, cos my doctor cousin married a doctor and she cooks fire for him and all of us. Perfect wife. The former guy is suffering JUST BECAUSE HE AGREED TO THE TERMS FROM THE BEGINNING. His mum visited him and shed tears. Said her son was in bondage. So shine ur eyes guys. Our sisters who want equal cooking rights or who want men to cook all the time 'cos its not their thing' pls continue.

3 Likes

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by nnamdi7160: 9:14am On Aug 03, 2017
AntiWailer:
I support her.

So she should work all day bring the money , go to the market and still cook while u sit ur useless lazy asss down.

Sense fall on you
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by Georgeisco2007: 9:14am On Aug 03, 2017
mercytripletz:
she is right.
Do the present day women still look like the 1865 AD women?
If the husband is the breadwinner, the woman cooks, washes, do so many things in the house.
But if the wife is the breadwinner, you expect her to still do everything in the house while the husband chills abi? All in the name of 'head of the house'?
No, kolework. He go help her work naani.

What happens to the phrase " for better for worst, for richer; for poorer "? Or is it just a slogan for people to rehearse and collect the marriage certificate? You should not forget that God has already made man to be the head irrespective of rich or poor. Go to the book of Ephesians and see for yourself
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 03, 2017
Of course you don't have to cook bread na.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by Taeewo(m): 9:17am On Aug 03, 2017
Check my signature
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by amakadihot87(f): 9:19am On Aug 03, 2017
ybalogs:
True in some sense
..........it shouldnt be placed as a rule .....the way she is doing.......yes its true that one cant stress herself all through the day to make money and still enter the kitchen to prepare meals daily,but its something a husband and a wife will talk over mildly and reach a conclusion on how to go about it.........its not proper to turn ur husband to a housewife just because he is not capable of providing money,due to some problems
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by JuneOctober(f): 9:20am On Aug 03, 2017
Well she's right in a way. If she's now carrying all the financial burden due to one circumstance or the another, the husband has to help her out at home with some dosmetic chores and not just leaving everything to her when he has nothing doing. But, that doesn't stop you as a woman from cooking too when you're free as well and have time. This is because some like to take advantage of everything! undecided If you're still footing the bills and he's ordering you about and is not ready to get back on his feet as a man, then take actions when and where necessary. I hope her definition of breadwinner correlates with mine. Some people and the way they think.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by Jettage: 9:21am On Aug 03, 2017
BroadwayAfrica:
Famous thespian, Ronke Ojo-Gbolahan, popularly addressed as Oshodi-Oke in an exclusive interview with BroadwayTV weighed in on the cause of many celebrity marriages going down the hill. According to the talented actress, things can't work out if the responsibilities of a home lies heavily on one person. She stated that if she provides for the needs of the family or takes up the role of the breadwinner then there is no way she's cooking for any man.

Marriage, love, mistakes and are more in this explosive chat up with Ronke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xqFAxfhNO4

Now I know why you are not responsibly married
Pride is the major reason these set of ladies cant keep a home.
If you are the breadwinner,
There are many breadwinners who knows the importance of maintaining a relationship rather than exhibiting arrogance to a man because serendipity smiled on you
What is money?
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke: I Can't Cook For You If I Am The Breadwinner Of The Family by lawrence103: 9:22am On Aug 03, 2017
some marriage is like a contract...
i source for the money
you do the cooking.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oge Okoye Wearing Fake D&G Top - Fans Say / Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) / Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.