Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Wow I Never Knew Yoruba Women Love Igbo Men This Much - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wow I Never Knew Yoruba Women Love Igbo Men This Much (9847 Views)

Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) / Why I Love Igbo Guys!! / “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow I Never Knew Yoruba Women Love Igbo Men This Much by tossie101(f): 11:12am On Aug 03, 2017
idoncare440:
yeah!

ok.. i neva knew.
Re: Wow I Never Knew Yoruba Women Love Igbo Men This Much by Modragon(m): 11:36am On Aug 03, 2017
tifany89:

Dude that is uncalled for, you should be able to decipher she was joking with her comment or u guys have an already existing beef? Well apologize to her and den go n sin no more

U say what?
Re: Wow I Never Knew Yoruba Women Love Igbo Men This Much by drezzyx(m): 12:03pm On Aug 03, 2017
Yoruba's are one d tribe closer to my hrt,just that tribalism won't let us be.. That is y I tire for this matter.
Re: Wow I Never Knew Yoruba Women Love Igbo Men This Much by Nobody: 4:36am On Sep 24, 2017
tossie101:
Ok, I was checking my facebook lastnight and came accross this post of a Lady who said her father is blocking her from marrying igbo man.

So i went through the comment section and saw all sorts of comments Lol.
But what caught my attention most was yoruba women declearing undying love for igbo men contratry to what we belive. Between igbo and yoruba.

Here are the screenshot of the Yoruba women comments about igbo men.
Infact there more of them but i couldnt get them all before Mr sleep came knocking.

Lala my love can u move this to fp smiley

I dedicate this thread to a pretty igbo chick on my mind... tongue
Re: Wow I Never Knew Yoruba Women Love Igbo Men This Much by eyinjuege: 7:31am On Sep 24, 2017
Yoruba girls been marrying Igbo men since time immemorial, and vice versa.
I know a lot of couples like that.
We banter amongst ourselves and say iyawo Nnamdi, mama Ugochukwu and everyone just laughs about it, no one gets angry, and life moves on.
There are some that their parents have stood in the path of their love and they never fought for their love. Some still live in regrets about that decision.
Love knows no bounds.
Whether from same tribe or different tribes, couples will always have problems. It depends on individual maturity on how they handle such.
I have seen several domestic violence cases by both Yoruba and Igbo men on their spouses. Nothing to do with tribe. I have seen both Yoruba and Igbo men and women who cheat on their spouses, so a xheating spouse has nothing to do with tribe. I have seen terrible terrible DILs from both tribes.
A good person is a good person whether Igbo , Hausa or Yoruba. Whether Christian or Moslem.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow I Never Knew Yoruba Women Love Igbo Men This Much by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 24, 2017
Cc: Tgoddess
Re: Wow I Never Knew Yoruba Women Love Igbo Men This Much by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 24, 2017
Amarabae:
yes o. I believe it. Lolz.
It gives some hope.
heyah!
Re: Wow I Never Knew Yoruba Women Love Igbo Men This Much by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 24, 2017
But our Igbo men hardly marry them. What a life.
Re: Wow I Never Knew Yoruba Women Love Igbo Men This Much by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 24, 2017
IamRaizo:
Cc: Tgoddes
Most yoruba parents don't allow their daughters marry from another tribe.

1 Like

Re: Wow I Never Knew Yoruba Women Love Igbo Men This Much by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 24, 2017
TGoddess:
Most yoruba parents don't allow their daughters marry from another tribe.
so we can't work ni? Is that what you're telling me? embarassed

Re: Wow I Never Knew Yoruba Women Love Igbo Men This Much by staytravel: 1:38pm On Sep 24, 2017
Sabrina18:
Hahaha
That's interesting.
Re: Wow I Never Knew Yoruba Women Love Igbo Men This Much by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 24, 2017
It's funny how the igbos have "suddenly" discovered that Afonjas love them as their own. Well, I say, it's your ethnic bigotry and tribalism that has blinded you igbos from seeing the love of other Nigerians for you lot.
The beauty of Nigeria lies in its cultural diversity, and that should not work negatively against us.. Ie marginalisation, IPOB, boko haram, corruption etc.
As a yoruba man, born and raised in Kaduna, I love my arewa women and I still have mad love for other tribes, my first girlfriend was from Taraba state, yet I've never been there.

2 Likes

Re: Wow I Never Knew Yoruba Women Love Igbo Men This Much by tossie101(f): 3:34pm On Sep 24, 2017
supersystemsnig:

I dedicate this thread to a pretty igbo chick on my mind... tongue

Lol and who is that..
My regards to her.
Re: Wow I Never Knew Yoruba Women Love Igbo Men This Much by jaksmillioniar: 3:41pm On Sep 24, 2017
tossie101:

Lol and who is that..
My regards to her.
I tot dey shoot u in aba
Re: Wow I Never Knew Yoruba Women Love Igbo Men This Much by tossie101(f): 3:43pm On Sep 24, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
I tot dey shoot u in aba

Nop im covered with the blood of jesus.

Unfortunately they ahot ur sister. Who came he see her bf.

Rip to her

Re: Wow I Never Knew Yoruba Women Love Igbo Men This Much by jaksmillioniar: 3:45pm On Sep 24, 2017
tossie101:

Nop im covered with the blood of jesus.

Unfortunately they ahot ur sister. Who came he see her bf.

Rip to her
animal u tink she can eva date u rubbish pple
Re: Wow I Never Knew Yoruba Women Love Igbo Men This Much by tossie101(f): 3:47pm On Sep 24, 2017
jaksmillioniar:

Hehehe... she is not d first and wont be d last.
tongue

1 Like

Re: Wow I Never Knew Yoruba Women Love Igbo Men This Much by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 24, 2017
tossie101:

Lol and who is that..
My regards to her.

Argh, funny you. I can't answer that o. She's on the forum... cheesy

I just wish i was smarter in relationships.... Hmm, you our sisters should groom us to be better lovers o. It's going to benefit you all in the long term.

This is a bad time... Tossie101, please...You're making me laff typing this..
Re: Wow I Never Knew Yoruba Women Love Igbo Men This Much by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 24, 2017
IamRaizo:
so we can't work ni? Is that what you're telling me? embarassed
No,just the truth.tongue
Re: Wow I Never Knew Yoruba Women Love Igbo Men This Much by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 24, 2017
jaksmillioniar:

No one in the country is rubbish. It's high-time we all put all of these behind us
Re: Wow I Never Knew Yoruba Women Love Igbo Men This Much by tossie101(f): 4:15pm On Sep 24, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Argh, funny you. I can't answer that o. She's on the forum... cheesy
I just wish i was smarter in relationships.... Hmm, you our sisters should groom us to be better lovers o. It's going to benefit you all in the long term.
This is a bad time... Tossie101, please...You're making me laff typing this..

Lol ok o... i know who is oh no need hiding it.

Wel.we will try our best, where ar u from sef?
Re: Wow I Never Knew Yoruba Women Love Igbo Men This Much by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
tossie101:

Lol ok o... i know who is oh no need hiding it.

Wel.we will try our best, where ar u from sef?

What do you mean by i know who is oh no need hiding it. ?

Are you into voodoo? Cause no one on the forum knows me in person o...at least just 2 people or so, so stop whining
Re: Wow I Never Knew Yoruba Women Love Igbo Men This Much by tossie101(f): 4:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
supersystemsnig:

What do you mean by i know who is oh no need hiding it. ?

Are you into voodoo? Cause no one on the forum knows me in person o...at least just 2 people or so, so stop whining

Nop im not into voo doo.
But have u met her in person befor?
Re: Wow I Never Knew Yoruba Women Love Igbo Men This Much by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 24, 2017
tossie101:

Nop im not into voo doo.
But have u met her in person befor?

You've gotta be kiddin me, who are you oh ? and how much do you know ?
Re: Wow I Never Knew Yoruba Women Love Igbo Men This Much by tossie101(f): 4:24pm On Sep 24, 2017
supersystemsnig:

You've gotta be kiddin me, who are you oh ? and how much do you know ?

Lol just kidding , hav u met her in person?
Re: Wow I Never Knew Yoruba Women Love Igbo Men This Much by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 24, 2017
tossie101:

Lol just kidding , hav u met her in person?

Lol Tossie101, i honestly don't know what you're talking about seriously.
Re: Wow I Never Knew Yoruba Women Love Igbo Men This Much by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 24, 2017
cheesy Igbo men representing, ,I love em like kilode
Re: Wow I Never Knew Yoruba Women Love Igbo Men This Much by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 24, 2017
sekxy:

You're yoruba?
Re: Wow I Never Knew Yoruba Women Love Igbo Men This Much by CaptainG00D: 4:49pm On Sep 24, 2017
sekxy:

kiss. Nwaoma m

1 Like

Re: Wow I Never Knew Yoruba Women Love Igbo Men This Much by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
CaptainG00D:

kiss. Nwaoma m
owuya cheesy
Re: Wow I Never Knew Yoruba Women Love Igbo Men This Much by CaptainG00D: 5:14pm On Sep 24, 2017
sekxy:

owuya cheesy

I ga ato eeh! tongue

Sorry o no vex grin
Re: Wow I Never Knew Yoruba Women Love Igbo Men This Much by Victornezzar: 5:16pm On Sep 24, 2017
Sabrina18:
Uhmmmmm
Don't say dah again oo
it has been happening since......my mom na confirm ogun state born

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Worst And Funny Lies You Ever Heard From A Lady Or Guy / Pls Advice Me On My Dilemma With My Female Neighbor (pic Attached) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.