Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,280 members, 7,839,384 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? (16435 Views)

Why Do Most Working Class Ladies Still Want Men To Foot Their Bills / One Thing You Wish You Could Tell Your Spouse/lover / Your Spouse/lover Says He/she Is In Love With Someone Else. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by snazzy5050(m): 10:11pm On Aug 04, 2017
Lovely to see someone as relaxed as u wit ur money in another persons hand
QueenMarvella:
Many Times.....Na His Hand My ATM Dey ,I Will Just Be Seeing Alerts But He Do Refund It.
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by godson4u79(m): 10:11pm On Aug 04, 2017
It's good to give people the benefit of doubt.. But one should no also loose guard while doing so.

Fool me one time shame on you, fool me two times shame on me
truthsayer009:

There is no point, Don't Trust anybody & never be hurt. If you must know, Don't trust yourself. Because you can even let yourself down.
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Smony: 10:11pm On Aug 04, 2017
Y not, wat z dff wit givin her money
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by majamajic(m): 10:12pm On Aug 04, 2017
I do give out my atm cards, since I will see the alert immediately.

On 2 or 3 occasions i've given to strangers.

I was in a bar in abia state from lagos , unlike lagos POS was not that familiar there then, I told the bar girl to go to the nearest atm to get cash instead. She went and nothing funny happened.

Meanwhile my main account don't have atm card.
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by meliziz12(m): 10:13pm On Aug 04, 2017
HannahHitler:
So recently, I went to visit a special someone. Told her I needed to eat so she just gave me her atm card and was like "go and eat, then withdraw your transport fare"

Lol. Mehn it was a battle. I thought and thought and finally my good side won. I guess I didn't want to abuse the trust so I just withdrew something really small. Although I regret everyday till now but well...

What is your opinion? Can you just let your girlfriend or boyfriend have your ATM card and not faint?

Me I cant o. I will withdraw the money and give you jeje. I cannot shout.

over to you.
.I can,sometimes we learn to simply thrust and trust people!when one is on flight you love your pilots like hell�Lol
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Taeewo(m): 10:14pm On Aug 04, 2017
CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Josmila(m): 10:14pm On Aug 04, 2017
Ok, it's simple, witdraw in excess of what you're supposed to take out and that's it, trust betrayed.

Given my wife my card countless times to get stuff and she's given me hers too. It all boils down to trust, trust bro.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by webbro007(m): 10:15pm On Aug 04, 2017
she used jazz,it won't work,cause na every month,I dey remain my own against decimal 10.10,only my mom & sister knows my pin,not a stranger after my money.

1 Like

Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by sunboy(m): 10:17pm On Aug 04, 2017
Kini big deal, I have done that many times.

Misbehave with my mone then you betrayed my trust. Simple!
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Josephamstrong1(m): 10:17pm On Aug 04, 2017
With my bae...why not?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Wyse1: 10:18pm On Aug 04, 2017
I am a yoruba man 50% of my friends are easterner most of them gave their atm card to withdraw for them it depend on u be faithful and truth to urself and it will reflect. in ur character that will make others to trust u.
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by supereagle(m): 10:22pm On Aug 04, 2017
I have trusted my sister with my ATM, but I can't trust my wife with my ATM. She can't trust me with hers either.
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by udison(m): 10:24pm On Aug 04, 2017
Impossible
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by ekdee: 10:26pm On Aug 04, 2017
Yes, I can and will always give it to my fiancee because she is so financially prudent that she won't even support you spending on frivolities for anyone including herself except on investments.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by CloudResident(m): 10:26pm On Aug 04, 2017
From your write up,she helped you but left you with regret!
Now I ask you.. Wouldn't you have appreciated it she had transferred exactly what you said you took?

If yes..then why giving out the ATM undecidedin the first place?
Is No.then..
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by papalsayer(m): 10:29pm On Aug 04, 2017
Normal thing
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by wengerly(m): 10:30pm On Aug 04, 2017
There's nothing we don't exchange; phones, ATM, we even reply each others mails and chats. When you chat with me online, you can not suspect the person replying you whether it's me or my spouse. Life is too short to live in distrust. God has blessed me with one I can trust with anything and everything.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Aooux(m): 10:33pm On Aug 04, 2017
You see in life, we just have to learn one or two things.......... ask me this question a year ago, I will unrepentantly say NO!
But here I am today, my fiancee taught me otherwise...... she had on many occasions gave me her ATM card and pin to pay my bills even when I refused. She is so free and give freely.

She doesn't have much, but she can give you anything.

grin Back to the question
I can give my spouse my card to pay her bill
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by danchuzzy(m): 10:33pm On Aug 04, 2017
LordKO:
If I cannot place absolute confidence in you then, I cannot allow you to remain closer least of having you as a partner - pretense isn't my thing. Yes, I do give, but guess what, once you betray me, that marks the end of whatever bond that hold us closely. I'm the easiest person on earth to betray but about the hardest to outsmart.

I don't subscribe to the general norm of "trust no body" instead I believe in giving everyone that crosses my path an unmerited privilege to prove himself/herself. It's unfortunate that 99% of the people that has crossed my path so far has failed to prove to me that they're worthy of being trusted - no wonder, I have multitudes that refers me as their best friends whereas I don't have more than one person I can refer to as my friend. I roll with associates.

To be a nonconformist isn't an easy task but I enjoy living my life as one.

You took the words right outta my mouth!
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by CzarChris(m): 10:35pm On Aug 04, 2017
HannahHitler:
So recently, I went to visit a special someone. Told her I needed to eat so she just gave me her atm card and was like "go and eat, then withdraw your transport fare"

Lol. Mehn it was a battle. I thought and thought and finally my good side won. I guess I didn't want to abuse the trust so I just withdrew something really small. Although I regret everyday till now but well...

What is your opinion? Can you just let your girlfriend or boyfriend have your ATM card and not faint?

over to you.
Why not? Since my main account doesn't have an atm card, so whatever change that's in any of my other bank accounts make her destroy her chances with me by showing her level of greed.
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Saintinoo(m): 10:43pm On Aug 04, 2017
HannahHitler:

over to you.
op you told your girlfriend that you want to eat, and she gave you her atm card saying you should go and eat, and you came online to tell us? Op clap for yourself.
I hope when she starts the "i used to feed you" talks you will come and tell us.

1 Like

Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 04, 2017
I used to give my ex my wallet to hold, each time we step out, I don't like giving out my atm password unless I am indisposed
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by bejeria101(m): 10:47pm On Aug 04, 2017
NO!
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Horlohlah: 10:55pm On Aug 04, 2017
Countless number of times... not even when he saves his money in my account sometimes.
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Ego2(f): 10:56pm On Aug 04, 2017
Done dah a couple of tyms with my ex nd he left his atm with me for two weeks, guess he was trying to test me. @op yes i can
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by roldee(m): 11:13pm On Aug 04, 2017
Martin0:
jeeezzzshocked
She was beside the person now grin
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by MrSly(m): 11:13pm On Aug 04, 2017
HannahHitler:

over to you.
Seeing that a female monika is the OP and considering the emboldened, my opinion tells me that I might be reading a lesbian's write up. I am not judging, just curious.

1 Like

Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Martin0(m): 11:18pm On Aug 04, 2017
[qmuote author=roldee post=59160379] She was beside the person now grin[/quote]abigrin
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 04, 2017
I am naturally honest when it comes to ther people's money so if I'm given I will take as directed nothing extra it's happened once.

I can give my ATM as well if I trust you
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by wristbangle: 11:30pm On Aug 04, 2017
truthsayer009:
Thanks for this idea. I will test any girl i want to marry with this. My only fear is Every girl would fail the test. Especially girls like amarabae who like money more than their life.

The same amarabae whey e don marry with pregnancy of triplets? shocked
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by yakub45: 11:32pm On Aug 04, 2017
yes I can
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 04, 2017
shinarlaura:

Am in Lagos.

Come and collect it
am coming now grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope / Nigerian Lady Shares The Content Of Her DM With A Guy On Twitter / How Do You Cope With A Stubborn Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.