Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,004 members, 7,838,516 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? (16425 Views)

Why Do Most Working Class Ladies Still Want Men To Foot Their Bills / One Thing You Wish You Could Tell Your Spouse/lover / Your Spouse/lover Says He/she Is In Love With Someone Else. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by chiamzzy: 2:58pm On Aug 05, 2017
seriously i cant.I will rather transfer to her account.
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 05, 2017
Martin0:

Hia Negodu nu gypsey ooo bia see eh I don tire for this our unserious ladies ooo,they are ever not ready,or maybe ve not met the serious one's shagringringrin

it's not them that are not ready it's me that is not ready.
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
Martin0:

Nna Aa ganjagrin grin
Well that good for u then,I guess your life don change since then..
yes! my life do change, but I am still chasing women.
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Martin0(m): 3:18pm On Aug 05, 2017
gypsey:

For you personally you don't need to marrygrin
Just continue as a slaypapagrin
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Martin0(m): 3:18pm On Aug 05, 2017
gypsey:

Just continue as a slaypapagrin in nigerian meaning oogrin
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by whatsupbitches: 3:18pm On Aug 05, 2017
Four people I trust with my money is ..............................my popsi, my favourite elder kissSister, my close friend James and Me.
They are tested, solid and trusted.
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Martin0(m): 3:20pm On Aug 05, 2017
gypsey:
yes! my life do change, but I am still chasing women.
hmmmgrin u never sees to amaze me,gringringrin
Women kill faster now ooo guess u know thatgrin
Eh eh will u come this december?grin
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 05, 2017
Martin0:

Just continue as a slaypapagrin in nigerian meaning oogrin
hian! which one be slay papa? grin grin
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 05, 2017
Martin0:
hmmmgrin u never sees to amaze me,gringringrin
Women kill faster now ooo guess u know thatgrin
Eh eh will u come this december?grin
don't worry they can't kill me, yes! I will be in naija this December.
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Martin0(m): 3:24pm On Aug 05, 2017
gypsey:
hian! which one be slay papa? grin grin
hahahahgrin
Just like how them take discribe slayqueen heregrin
The reverse for slay-papagrin
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 05, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahgrin
Just like how them take discribe slayqueen heregrin
The reverse for slay-papagrin
then you mean slay king. cheesy
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Martin0(m): 3:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
gypsey:
don't worry they can't kill me, yes! I will be in naija this December.
Ok ooo keep moving with the ladies while they call u their suger daddygringrin
Good coz I want u to come and gwo gwo me ooogrin
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 05, 2017
Martin0:

Ok ooo keep moving with the ladies while they call u their suger daddygringrin
Good coz I want u to come and gwo gwo me ooogrin
hian! wich one be gwo gwo you again? grin grin you mean food and drinks?
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Martin0(m): 3:31pm On Aug 05, 2017
gypsey:
Yes ooo grin but I choose to call u slay-papa simplegrin
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 05, 2017
Martin0:

Yes ooo grin but I choose to call u slay-papa simplegrin
are you trying to say that I am old?
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Martin0(m): 3:32pm On Aug 05, 2017
gypsey:

Gyp I dey wonder since last night all this our girls coming to london,what is actually their profession there coz I believ prostitution doesn't sell as italy,spain and other countries
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Martin0(m): 3:37pm On Aug 05, 2017
gypsey:
are you trying to say that I am old?

No I never thought of that,the king sound sexy,so I choose to go by the unsexy name
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
Martin0:

No I never thought of that,the king sound sexy,so I choose to go by the unsexy name
grin grin grin grin martin! you don dey learn too much from me o! grin
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 05, 2017
Martin0:

Gyp I dey wonder since last night all this our girls coming to london,what is actually their profession there coz I believ prostitution doesn't sell as italy,spain and other countries
No! they are not prostituting they are working, there are a lot of jobs in London some of them works as hospital nurses and cleaners
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Martin0(m): 3:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
gypsey:
hian! wich one be gwo gwo you again? grin grin you mean food and drinks?

Yes ooo that what most of my niggies call it oo..grin
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by slowice(m): 3:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
Wicked girls, they will first check your account balance before teaching you a lesson that you won't forget in a hurry..... When next she ask you for money and you start claiming that you are broke... She be like see this mumu oo
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by reachbenny(m): 3:44pm On Aug 05, 2017
Yes!

Without a second thought. I have been doing that and I am striving to be richer so my wife can manage the monies.
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Martin0(m): 3:46pm On Aug 05, 2017
gypsey:
No! they are not prostituting they are working, there are a lot of jobs in London some of them works as hospital nurses and cleaners

Oh really I was having a different thought..
Then why is it hard for them to marry a nigerian there and choose to come searching in nigeria
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
Martin0:

Yes ooo that what most of my niggies call it oo..grin
No wahala! go and drink purging medicine ((ogwu afor osisa) did i get the words correct? I Guarantee you you will eat and drink until you drop grin
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Martin0(m): 3:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
gypsey:
grin grin grin grin martin! you don dey learn too much from me o! grin
hahahahgringringrin
You started it with me when we first met,using all forms of logic and sence to go with me,I guess now u will surrendergrin
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
Martin0:

Then why is it hard for them to marry a nigerian there and choose to come searching in nigeria
because I think it's difficult to find a good nigerian guy to marry here some of them can not be trusted.

And i think also some nigerian guys are looking for white or European women to marry to stay in the country and most nigerian women can't do that for them.
And nigerian guys do not trust nigerian women. it's a big mess
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 05, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahgringringrin
You started it with me when we first met,using all forms of logic and sence to go with me,I guess now u will surrendergrin
i have turn you into a pocket lawyer sounds like you are becoming more logical than me grin
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Martin0(m): 4:00pm On Aug 05, 2017
gypsey:
No wahala! go and drink purging medicine ((ogwu afor osisa) did i get the words correct? I Guarantee you you will eat and drink until you drop grin

Hahahah igbo Amakagrin u nailed it correctly..this not about it and drink oo coz am not that a drunker sha,but ladies mehn flat flat ladiesgrin
And I don't do things alone,like moving with ladies while u watch me,No No No,u take1 I take1
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 05, 2017
Martin0:

because nigerian women don't trust nigerian men and vice versa!
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Martin0(m): 4:05pm On Aug 05, 2017
gypsey:
i have turn you into a pocket lawyer sounds like you are becoming more logical than me grin
gringringringringrin na u sabi ooo can u pay megrin pocket lawyer nor be for mouth ooogringrin
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Kobicove(m): 4:06pm On Aug 05, 2017
Your ATM number should not be shared with a third party...

Alternatively what you could do is to have a debit card that is not tied directly to your bank account number and which you could fund with a little amount that you can afford to loose
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 05, 2017
Martin0:
gringringringringrin na u sabi ooo can u pay megrin pocket lawyer nor be for mouth ooogringrin
pay you? did you pay me for learning you to be logical? typical Igbo man! ( ovwie Igbo!) money grabber!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. / How Much Should A Lady Worth Before Accepting A Marriage Proposal? / Only In Ashawo House Will You Hear These!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.