Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,001 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? (16423 Views)

Why Do Most Working Class Ladies Still Want Men To Foot Their Bills / One Thing You Wish You Could Tell Your Spouse/lover / Your Spouse/lover Says He/she Is In Love With Someone Else. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 06, 2017
Deefuray:

thanks darling
I followed u on IG cool
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Deefuray(f): 10:47am On Aug 06, 2017
Piiko:
I followed u on IG cool
I followed you back

2 Likes

Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 06, 2017
Deefuray:

I followed you back
you are beautiful kiss
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Deefuray(f): 11:43am On Aug 06, 2017
Piiko:
you are beautiful kiss

thank youuuuuuu

1 Like

Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by supereagle(m): 1:12pm On Aug 06, 2017
YelloweWest:

I agree..this life is deep.

I wish u well in ur marriage and life in general.

God bless you for the understanding. You are marvelous.

1 Like

Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by arnold123: 12:50am On Aug 07, 2017
HannahHitler:
So recently, I went to visit a special someone. Told her I needed to eat so she just gave me her atm card and was like "go and eat, then withdraw your transport fare"

Lol. Mehn it was a battle. I thought and thought and finally my good side won. I guess I didn't want to abuse the trust so I just withdrew something really small. Although I regret everyday till now but well...

What is your opinion? Can you just let your girlfriend or boyfriend have your ATM card and not faint?

Me I cant o. I will withdraw the money and give you jeje. I cannot shout.

over to you.
do it all the time, no big deal on that, if she thinks she is fooling you it's quite clear she is fooling herself
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Ishilove: 10:46am On Aug 07, 2017
uboma:
where is Ishilove.

I hope you have seen my ATM card on the bedside drawer.

read up this thread and don't send me packing to my village...

grin

My darling, don't you know that agriculture is the current money spinner? cheesy

E go do you like feem trick when you start receiving different debit notifications. After all, your God will be my God, and your money will be my money angry grin
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by uboma(m): 12:48pm On Aug 07, 2017
Ishilove:

My darling, don't you know that agriculture is the current money spinner? cheesy

First, where are have you been?

checked at home but didn't find you.

even called your line but your phone was switched off.

Have you made up with your Ex again like you did last time?

looking at you in 5D....

the question here is,

will you empty my account if I allowed you access to my debit card?
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Ishilove: 1:14pm On Aug 07, 2017
uboma:

First, where are have you been?

checked at home but didn't find you.

even called your line but your phone was switched off.

Have you made up with your Ex again like you did last time?

looking at you in 5D....

the question here is,

will you empty my account if I allowed you access to my debit card?
Hahahahaha! My phone was faulty jare. I just got it fixed but in the process had all my contacts erased (incompetent bufoon of a phone repairer). Please resend your digits.

I won't empty your accounts na. If I empty it what will Uboma and Ishi junior eat? cheesy

I wee simply take enough to satisfy my needs grin
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by uboma(m): 1:43pm On Aug 07, 2017
Ishilove:

Hahahahaha! My phone was faulty jare. I just got it fixed but in the process had all my contacts erased (incompetent bufoon of a phone repairer). Please resend your digits.

I won't empty your accounts na. If I empty it what will Uboma and Ishi junior eat? cheesy

I wee simply take enough to satisfy my needs grin

Explanation duly noted.

Sorry about your phone.

I will buzz you later, on the road where internet connection is unstable.

This is why i always hold you closs to my hat.

You be Wifey material.

I don safe (ve) enof money to buy drinks with which to come see your parents.

Expect me soon.

grin
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Ishilove: 2:10pm On Aug 07, 2017
uboma:

Explanation duly noted.

Sorry about your phone.

I will buzz you later, on the road where internet connection is unstable.

This is why i always hold you closs to my hat.

You be Wifey material.

I don safe (ve) enof money to buy drinks with which to come see your parents.

Expect me soon.

grin
Just drinks? One Ghana-must-go of money nko? angry
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by uboma(m): 4:13pm On Aug 07, 2017
Ishilove:

Just drinks? One Ghana-must-go of money nko? angry

No waahala if you are referring to the smallest Ghana-must-go bag.

I can handle that.....

grin
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Ishilove: 4:33pm On Aug 07, 2017
uboma:

No waahala if you are referring to the smallest Ghana-must-go bag.

I can handle that.....

grin
The smallest Ghana-must-go is a start...then progress to the giant ones grin
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by uboma(m): 4:42pm On Aug 07, 2017
Ishilove:

The smallest Ghana-must-go is a start...then progress to the giant ones grin

So you mean that the NGN1 coins (I have been receiving from Shoprite) and NGN5 notes I plan on packing into the smallest bag will not be enough, kwa!

Abeg o!

Lemme engage my reverse gear biko.

I was taught never to start what I cannot complete.

grin
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Ishilove: 4:47pm On Aug 07, 2017
uboma:

So you mean that the NGN1 coins (I have been receiving from Shoprite) and NGN5 notes I plan on packing into the smallest bag will not be enough, kwa!

Abeg o!

Lemme engage my reverse gear biko.

I was taught never to start what I cannot complete.

grin
Do I look like a 1 naira woman? Do a James Bond reversal kia kia! I am not cheap angry
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by uboma(m): 4:53pm On Aug 07, 2017
Ishilove:

Do I look like a 1 naira woman? Do a James Bond reversal kia kia! I am not cheap angry

Lol.

Come to the other room so we can settle this.

grin
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Ishilove: 5:52pm On Aug 07, 2017
uboma:

Lol.

Come to the other room so we can settle this.

grin
Na food? grin
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by uboma(m): 6:00pm On Aug 07, 2017
Ishilove:

Na food? grin

don't tell me you haven't read up threads on the benefits of this special food...

these threads always feature on the front page here.

Just come to za other room first. We need to settle this asap.

obey before complain.....

grin
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Ishilove: 8:07pm On Aug 07, 2017
uboma:

don't tell me you haven't read up threads on the benefits of this special food...

these threads always feature on the front page here.

Just come to za other room first. We need to settle this asap.

obey before complain.....

grin
Grrrrrrr, steady there, tiger... wink

Be gentle with me cheesy
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by uboma(m): 8:36pm On Aug 07, 2017
Ishilove:
Grrrrrrr, steady there, tiger... wink
Be gentle with me cheesy

As always, will be...

1 Like

Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Ishilove: 8:54pm On Aug 07, 2017
uboma:

As always, will be...
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by EmpressT(f): 2:11pm On Aug 12, 2017
Hmm... That's good... I once gave a guy who happens to be my best friend cos I trust him.
LordKO:
If I cannot place absolute confidence in you then, I cannot allow you to remain closer least of having you as a partner - pretense isn't my thing. Yes, I do give, but guess what, once you betray me, that marks the end of whatever bond that hold us closely. I'm the easiest person on earth to betray but about the hardest to outsmart.

I don't subscribe to the general norm of "trust no body" instead I believe in giving everyone that crosses my path an unmerited privilege to prove himself/herself. It's unfortunate that 99% of the people that has crossed my path so far has failed to prove to me that they're worthy of being trusted - no wonder, I have multitudes that refers me as their best friends whereas I don't have more than one person I can refer to as my friend. I roll with associates.

To be a nonconformist isn't an easy task but I enjoy living my life as one.

Re: Can You Give Your Spouse/lover Your ATM Card To Pay Their Bills? by Angy55(f): 3:30pm On Aug 12, 2017
deybholar:
Why would you be in love with someone you can't trust with your card? I do this a lot. In fact my ex used to do it too. He'll just give me and ask me to withdraw whatever would be enough for me. How will I now take advantage of the opportunity and make senseless withdrawals? When you love someone, you even become their financial manager and encourage them to save not spend.
My sister help me ask them ooo. If you don't trust, that means there is no love. I trust you is a better compliment than I love you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. / How Much Should A Lady Worth Before Accepting A Marriage Proposal? / Only In Ashawo House Will You Hear These!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.