Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

President Jonathan "demotes" Aondoakaa To Minister Of Special Duties - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan "demotes" Aondoakaa To Minister Of Special Duties (8275 Views)

Nigerian Army Demotes Enitan Ransome-Kuti, Late Fela’s Nephew / Executive Director On Special Duties To Edo State Governor Defect To PDP / Seriously, What Are The Functions Of A Minister For Special Duties? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan "demotes" Aondoakaa To Minister Of Special Duties by Akanbiedu(m): 1:11pm On Feb 11, 2010
A sese jade akan.

A man has been made Acting president and people are so happy. For what exactly I don't understand. Is it just because another "enemy" has been removed just like many heaved a sigh of relieve when IBB left, Abacha died, and when Obasanjo couldn't get his infamous third term. or that we are expecting something from the new man that the replaced one couldn't do?

Methinks people will wait a little more to have an idea what Goodluck will bring to the table before we celebrate. We don't even know his agenda for us yet! What will be his stand on our elections? what will be his stand on our macroeconomy model? what will be his position on anti corruption war? We need to observe a little more.

People sure think this is about individuals just the way they do in every aspect of our national life.

INEC: remove Nwosu, remove Guobadia and now remove IWu
Super eagles: remove onigbinde, remove keshi, remove Amodu
AGF: it used to be remove Bayo OJO with NBA threatning fire and stone then, and now Andoakaa.
Soludo; remove
sanusi; remove
Elrufai demolished houses: remove
Ribadu was fighting Obj's enemies: remove

Remove remove remove

Igi yi o dara, yoo nina.

What are people happy about? The same thing over and over and over. After removal, they are happy, they go back to sleep until there is another person to be removed. such a negative society. Shio.

I can see a lot of people are so happy that they are no longer bothered about the constitutionality of what the senate did. By the time the man comes back, another round of confusion on which process to install the man.

Going around in circles all the time.
Re: President Jonathan "demotes" Aondoakaa To Minister Of Special Duties by vislabraye(m): 1:16pm On Feb 11, 2010
Thats a good move. That guy has been misyarning and i dont think he deserves that position, Many people who have been saying Goodluck is powerless, he has just proved that he is still in control. I'm sure he will still do more,
Re: President Jonathan "demotes" Aondoakaa To Minister Of Special Duties by babasege1: 1:18pm On Feb 11, 2010
Hmm! If I was AGF I would have simply taken the path of honour and resigned. What did he think the Ag President will do? Give him a pat on the back for standing in his way?
Let him be in the relatively less strategic Min. of Special Duties and ponder on how soon things have changed.
Re: President Jonathan "demotes" Aondoakaa To Minister Of Special Duties by babaelesin: 1:25pm On Feb 11, 2010
What do you expect when a square peg is put in a round hole. We just witnessed one of the evils democracy breeds: 'it enthrones mediocrity and dethrones meritocrity'.
Re: President Jonathan "demotes" Aondoakaa To Minister Of Special Duties by Meldrick(m): 1:27pm On Feb 11, 2010
chidichris:

this is obasanjo in play.
look back to the days of oibasanjo when borrishade was minister of education. borrishade messed up the education sector that made nigerians to cry out loud. obasanjo was moved but instead of outright sacking, borrishade was moved to the aviation sector where he recorded the highest number of air misharps. when it was clear that borrishade had done enough damage in the aviation sector, he was moved to ministry of youths, information and culture.
nigeria under pdp and obasanjo is that worst thing that has happened to humanity.
what is wrong in sacking ppl when they are performing below par?

No you are wrong on that.

Obasanjo sacked the then Minister of Education(Fabian Osuji) over the 55billion naira scandal, Obasanjo went ahead to sack Mrs. Mobolaji Osomo(Mimister of Housing & Urban Development for what was described as embarrasment over the sale of its properties in Lagos. In 2006, Obasanjo sacked Kanu Agabi, Mrs Josephine Aneni and 10 others.

Jonathan could have sacked him outrighly but the man is been diplomatic but I can assure you that Yaradua is not coming back again as president because knowing who Jonathan is, he wouldn't just temper with a structure built by his boss but this move was necessary for the progress of Nigeria.

Aondokaa was Minister of Injustice and for a SAN to open his dirty mouth and say the president can work from anywhere evn from his sick bed shows truly he got his Law Certificate through the back door. I wonder how other Minister of Justices from foreign nations look at him and our country Nigeria.
Re: President Jonathan "demotes" Aondoakaa To Minister Of Special Duties by 2tait: 1:28pm On Feb 11, 2010
@ Toideve

An Acting President does not need a Vice President. If Yaradua comes back to office, Jonathan will revert to his VP role.

If for any reason, the Acting VP cannot continue to do his functions, the Senate President will take over.
Re: President Jonathan "demotes" Aondoakaa To Minister Of Special Duties by demla: 1:34pm On Feb 11, 2010
minister of special duties aondoakaa,i beg, make u no mind them jare since it is now special duties u can decide to work from home. na u talk am say the presido can rule from anywhere. mad man.
Re: President Jonathan "demotes" Aondoakaa To Minister Of Special Duties by mecylee(f): 1:53pm On Feb 11, 2010
that Aondoakaa sorry (ANACONDA) really desereve more punishment than what is getting now, special duty cor special duty nee he should better know that he is no longer relevent in the cabinet (longheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssss)[color=#006600][/color]
Re: President Jonathan "demotes" Aondoakaa To Minister Of Special Duties by boyt1: 2:12pm On Feb 11, 2010
Very well, at least Oga Joe listens to people's cry. Aondoakaa should be frustrated, and he will resign, and as soon as he lives Abuja, he will be Kidnapped which calls for celebrations and will teach other idiots like him a good lessen; you can't fool 9aa and get free, it's a question of time- you will pay!.
Re: President Jonathan "demotes" Aondoakaa To Minister Of Special Duties by utumma: 2:22pm On Feb 11, 2010
yes, the fear of Dora, Gudlock is the beginning of you stay in the
office.do your Job or be Demotes.
Re: President Jonathan "demotes" Aondoakaa To Minister Of Special Duties by ayo84(m): 2:23pm On Feb 11, 2010
two things cud happen , goodluck seeing the time he has left wud endeavour to leave a legacy by developing the country in a short possible time or will demote the country by looting the treasury tremendously
Re: President Jonathan "demotes" Aondoakaa To Minister Of Special Duties by Wrex(m): 2:24pm On Feb 11, 2010
2tait:

@ Toideve

An Acting President does not need a Vice President. If Yaradua comes back to office, Jonathan will revert to his VP role.

If for any reason, the Acting VP cannot continue to do his functions, the Senate President will take over.
ah ah ah!!!!so u are still hoping yar'adua would come back.pele oooooo.you will have to wait forever. cheesy cheesy
Re: President Jonathan "demotes" Aondoakaa To Minister Of Special Duties by HERO111: 2:27pm On Feb 11, 2010
Adanyo1,
na wa 4 u o, which Yar Adua come back to power? Of course he will come back either as homo-erectus(Erect) or  lying in state. But   i bet u if that man manages to come back erect, he will just go home and rest.
As for the human- Satan- andoakaa his lessons should also teach everybody including Jonathan that every duration of  power has an end.
i rest my case
Re: President Jonathan "demotes" Aondoakaa To Minister Of Special Duties by aishaah(f): 2:37pm On Feb 11, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin,yipee,am so happy that the anaconda is demoted,saw him looking like a slowpoke on tv yesterday,he wil even buy sanltary pad for turai n her daughters sef,idiot,shior
Re: President Jonathan "demotes" Aondoakaa To Minister Of Special Duties by agabaI23(m): 2:46pm On Feb 11, 2010
aishaah:

grin grin grin grin grin grin,yipee,am so happy that the anaconda is demoted,saw him looking like a slowpoke on tv yesterday,he wil even buy sanltary pad for turai n her daughters sef,idiot,shior
Now someone is surporting me.

I said that his new post 'special duties' has much to do with cleaning the presidents toilet.

May be he will be disposing off used pads as well! lipsrsealed
Re: President Jonathan "demotes" Aondoakaa To Minister Of Special Duties by elboneg(m): 2:49pm On Feb 11, 2010
pls good luck sack him pls and pls Aondoakaa of a thing we don need people like him in 9ja now.
Re: President Jonathan "demotes" Aondoakaa To Minister Of Special Duties by DDMoses(m): 2:51pm On Feb 11, 2010
I commend some of your commendations but not all,  i think what all of us should be doing is to praise this humble man, Jonathan, Andoaka or whatever his names implies is a rotten man, a round peg in a square hole, someone who suppose to be protecting our constitution and Democracy turn to be a protagonist all in the name of his pocket, i stand to be corrected Andoaka is a failed man, he tried all he could do to block this man in becoming acting president, how could you rate it ordinary Minister insulting second citizen of a country, what a taboo, yet Jonathan in humble way kept silent, knowing-full well that one day he will be sworn-in, or what should we called it, when ministers were raising eyebrow on each other during FEC Meeting, not minding that VP is on the seat, all these caused by AGF, the only thing Jonathan is blame for as some have said is that he should have rather sack the useless guy.
Re: President Jonathan "demotes" Aondoakaa To Minister Of Special Duties by vislabraye(m): 3:40pm On Feb 11, 2010
2tait:

@ Toideve

Who says he will come back ? The guy is on life support; how many times have you heard him speak?

Goodluck to Goodluck. This is the right time to flex his muscles. Let me see if any minister will disobey him if he asks them to not to travel abroad, grin
Re: President Jonathan "demotes" Aondoakaa To Minister Of Special Duties by hamjoks: 3:50pm On Feb 11, 2010
The game has just began. You never know what a man would do with power until you give it to him.Well, i wish Jonathan best of luck 2 sail nigerian through (Amen). Good luck Man.
Re: President Jonathan "demotes" Aondoakaa To Minister Of Special Duties by liftedme(m): 5:01pm On Feb 11, 2010
Aondoaka will be washing all the plates in Aso Rock!
Re: President Jonathan "demotes" Aondoakaa To Minister Of Special Duties by Chefo(m): 5:11pm On Feb 11, 2010
Frankkie not only that he 'll be working from Saudi quote more lies from there nonsense idiot. tongue
Re: President Jonathan "demotes" Aondoakaa To Minister Of Special Duties by theviper1: 5:12pm On Feb 11, 2010
Goodluck Jonathan is either patronizing pdp or hes got a few skeletons in his cupboard, if not i see no reason why a man who have brought shame and dishonour to nigeria through his deeds and utterances should not be in the court explaining to us why he took us for an okada ride.rather the man was given a pat on the bck with another ministerial post. i dont give a fat Bleep if his new office includes wiping the asses of Turai and her kids,i simply dont want to see the big fool near any govt office in nigeria again. what the hell do these pple take us for, idiots?
as for yardua coming bck to rule this country,pple should forget such pipe-dreams as they are more likely to happen than a 2year old having a baby. i believe in my heart of hearts that the nigga have gone to join his 6fathers long ago and it is due to that fact that Aandooka or whatever conceded power to Jonathan. he has seen the wisdom in recognising that u can achieve the unatainable.
we have gone past this talk of dont wish the president dead and pray for our presidents quick recovery slogan.the information minister indirectly made us to be aware of that fact.
Re: President Jonathan "demotes" Aondoakaa To Minister Of Special Duties by Kratos007(m): 5:25pm On Feb 11, 2010
this is wonderful news
Re: President Jonathan "demotes" Aondoakaa To Minister Of Special Duties by ayettymama(f): 5:40pm On Feb 11, 2010
you guys are soo funny
Re: President Jonathan "demotes" Aondoakaa To Minister Of Special Duties by Gekko(m): 6:07pm On Feb 11, 2010
the viper:

Goodluck Jonathan is either patronizing pdp or hes got a few skeletons in his cupboard, if not i see no reason why a man who have brought shame and dishonour to nigeria through his deeds and utterances should not be in the court explaining to us why he took us for an okada ride.rather the man was given a pat on the bck with another ministerial post. i dont give a fat bleep if his new office includes wiping the asses of Turai and her kids,i simply dont want to see the big fool near any govt office in nigeria again. what the hell do these pple take us for, idiots?
as for yardua coming bck to rule this country,pple should forget such pipe-dreams as they are more likely to happen than a 2year old having a baby. i believe in my heart of hearts that the nigga have gone to join his 6fathers long ago and it is due to that fact that Aandooka or whatever conceded power to Jonathan. he has seen the wisdom in recognising that u can achieve the unatainable.
we have gone past this talk of dont wish the president dead and pray for our presidents quick recovery slogan.the information minister indirectly made us to be aware of that fact.

i think Jonathan explored the most expedient route by shuffling the cabinet instead of axing folks. He is in office for few months before the election drama begins, there is little time to vet new candidates and  seek senate confirmations.  He has pretty much castrated Andoakaa by making him minister of special duties and even more brilliantly shuffled Ibrahim Kazaure away from Saudi Arabia where he has been busy protecting Yaradua's interest and remember this is the same man that once said Nigerian will beg Yaradua to run for a second term.
Re: President Jonathan "demotes" Aondoakaa To Minister Of Special Duties by oyinda3(f): 8:22pm On Feb 11, 2010

To my understanding, there's no "process". .it's called "executing presidential powers" Cool

yeah i guess. but i don't want another Abacha o. undecided
next thing u know he will be "executing presidential powers" to go assasinate ppl and starve nigerians while enriching his pocket. he has started putting all his friends in the right positions to make the process easier too.
Re: President Jonathan "demotes" Aondoakaa To Minister Of Special Duties by Chefo(m): 8:40pm On Feb 11, 2010
Please Aodooka should be seen as ERRAND BOY or in otherwords MINISTER FOR ERRANDS AND SPECIAL DUTIES. And that serves him right.
Re: President Jonathan "demotes" Aondoakaa To Minister Of Special Duties by nich(m): 8:48pm On Feb 11, 2010
special duties? grin wetin be that?
oh! ok! should the country need someone to tell political untruths, they call mr special duties. right? grin

God bless Nigeria & everywhere else!
Re: President Jonathan "demotes" Aondoakaa To Minister Of Special Duties by Nigerd(m): 9:57pm On Feb 11, 2010
pent:

cool cool
THIS IS QUITE UNLIKE GOODLUCK, THIS SOUNDS LIKE THE OPPOSITE OF HIS NAME, THE MOVE MAY BE MISREAD TO MEAN ''VINDICTIVENSS'', ALTHOUGH IT COULD BE FOR A GENUINE REASON BUT IT IS  POORLY MANAGED, TOO HASTY AND UNPROFESSIONAL FOR A SEASONED DEMOCRAT. AM SURE THERE ARE MANY OTHER MINISTERS WHO DESERVED REDEPLOYMENT FOR VARIOUS OTHER REASONS RANGING FROM ''LOYALTY'' TO PROFESSIONAL INCOMPETENCY''. MR AG. PRESIDENT COULD HAVE  TAKEN ATLEAST TWO WEEKS TO SORT THINGS OUT AND MAKE A GENERAL CABINET REDEPLOYMENT INCLUDING THOSE HE DOESN'T LIKE OR RATHER WHO ARE NOT FIT. WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO AONDOAKAA IF MR PRESIDENT RECOVERS AND RESUMES OFFICE NEXT WEEK, NEXT MONTH OR MAY BE NEXT YEAR?

my bro,

If u know what these Aodoa guy don commit,

u go fear , just let him be boy boy for Aso Rock,
Re: President Jonathan "demotes" Aondoakaa To Minister Of Special Duties by monkeyleg: 10:00pm On Feb 11, 2010
he should have been demoted to dogs bollocks
Re: President Jonathan "demotes" Aondoakaa To Minister Of Special Duties by rasputinn(m): 10:12pm On Feb 11, 2010
Having watched the post FEC interview of that bastarrd called Michael Andoaka,I concluded Jonathan may have made his first mistake as acting president;the mistake of still retaining Andoaka in the exco,he ought to have sacked him outright

It's said that executive politicking,once you identify your enemy,you proceed to destroy him;quickly and thoroughly,so he doesn't have the opportunity to plot his revenge

However,President Jonathan(forget about the acting part,Yar Adua will soon die and he won't come back to that office) only demoted the id.iot called Andoaka and the f.o.o.l has not hidden his disdain,disloyalty and hatred for Jonathan as he has repeatedly referred to him as the"vice president"

I wish Jonathan will read this my piece,Mr President,it's not too late for you to correct yourself by sacking that dingbat Andoaka as well as dissolve the entire cabinet and quickly reconstitute another one with people that you trust or that openly shown their loyalty to you,this is theonly way to avoid moles,fifth columnists and enemies within
Re: President Jonathan "demotes" Aondoakaa To Minister Of Special Duties by emiwanlee(m): 10:58pm On Feb 11, 2010
the next thing is to sack

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Juju Scare In Aso Rock! / Rivers Rerun: INEC Panel Indicts Security / Arrest And Interrogate Senator Ibikunle Amosun Now - CPPM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.