Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

How Do Feel If Your Partner Is A Snoring Type - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Feel If Your Partner Is A Snoring Type (922 Views)

5 Sure Ways To Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You / Guys How Do Feel When Ladies Are Asking You Out For A Serious Relationship / Guys How Do Feel About This Type Of Ladies... Topic Not For Married Peeps.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Feel If Your Partner Is A Snoring Type by Shadrackmadu(m): 4:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
i love my girlfriend but she is a snoring type and i hate that so i have to break up with her.

am i guilty or not
Re: How Do Feel If Your Partner Is A Snoring Type by malificent(f): 4:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
Take a video of her while she's asleep,when she wakes up, show it to her
Re: How Do Feel If Your Partner Is A Snoring Type by dingbang(m): 4:51pm On Aug 03, 2017
You ain't guilty bro... Its better to break off than to cheat on her...
Re: How Do Feel If Your Partner Is A Snoring Type by Michelle55: 4:57pm On Aug 03, 2017
I so hate snoring with passion.. my uncle snores like trailer and the wifey is tired of complaining.. so whenever I visit he knows better than to snore,cos I do kick him to oblivion..he always wakes up with body pains.hehehehehehehe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do Feel If Your Partner Is A Snoring Type by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 03, 2017
Snoring is nothing to me, if he snores it doesn't bother me.

Snoring is uncontrollable, just wake them up to change position.

But a lady snoring is not nice.
Re: How Do Feel If Your Partner Is A Snoring Type by Demzy4: 5:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
Breaking up is not the solution. Snoring is a genetically trait. So you don't have to blame her for snoring.

However, I recommend you get her an anti-snore chin strap on konga. Don't worry, it is not expensive.
Re: How Do Feel If Your Partner Is A Snoring Type by MissRaine69(f): 11:31pm On Aug 03, 2017
If she on is on the " big side" a bit of weight loss will make a difference
If she has sleep apnoea this requires treatment.
But before you walk out of a relationship where the other person is not doing something on purpose ask yourself if it was you. How would you feel?

1 Like

Re: How Do Feel If Your Partner Is A Snoring Type by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 03, 2017
You sleep same bed with your uncle and his wife? shocked shocked
Michelle55:
I so hate snoring with passion.. my uncle snores like trailer and the wifey is tired of complaining.. so whenever I visit he knows better than to snore,cos I do kick him to oblivion..he always wakes up with body pains.hehehehehehehe

1 Like

Re: How Do Feel If Your Partner Is A Snoring Type by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 03, 2017
Michelle55:

you and your uncle on same bed where you "kick" him if he snores shocked shocked shocked

na wah o shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: How Do Feel If Your Partner Is A Snoring Type by NemzySeries(m): 12:13am On Aug 04, 2017
dingbang:
You ain't guilty bro... Its better to break off than to cheat on her...
cheating bkos sum1 snores? itz a new 1
Re: How Do Feel If Your Partner Is A Snoring Type by Michelle55: 6:30am On Aug 04, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
lol..what are you getting at please?
Re: How Do Feel If Your Partner Is A Snoring Type by Michelle55: 6:31am On Aug 04, 2017
thepussyhunter:

you and your uncle on same bed where you "kick" him if he snores shocked shocked shocked
na wah o shocked shocked
lol...what are you insinuating mbok
Re: How Do Feel If Your Partner Is A Snoring Type by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 04, 2017
Michelle55:
lol...what are you insinuating mbok

i yam not insinuating anything o

i'm just here shining my eyes like shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked waiting for you to explain what you mean by "you kick you uncle when he snores while sleeping with his WIFE" shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Do Feel If Your Partner Is A Snoring Type by Blackhawk01: 8:45am On Aug 04, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: How Do Feel If Your Partner Is A Snoring Type by Blackhawk01: 8:48am On Aug 04, 2017
Rorachy:

You said snoring is uncontrollable and still went ahead to say it isn't nice for a lady to snore...

1 Like

Re: How Do Feel If Your Partner Is A Snoring Type by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 04, 2017
Michelle55:
lol..what are you getting at please?
Read your first comment grin
Re: How Do Feel If Your Partner Is A Snoring Type by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 04, 2017
Blackhawk01:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
The thing weak me o grin grin
Re: How Do Feel If Your Partner Is A Snoring Type by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 04, 2017
NemzySeries:

cheating bkos sum1 snores? itz a new 1
Many are sick in the head bro

1 Like

Re: How Do Feel If Your Partner Is A Snoring Type by NemzySeries(m): 6:05am On Aug 05, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Many are sick in the head bro
lol.... it's not a lie
Re: How Do Feel If Your Partner Is A Snoring Type by Shorsky1(m): 7:06am On Aug 05, 2017
Go online and search for ways to stop or control snoring.
Re: How Do Feel If Your Partner Is A Snoring Type by Noaril(m): 9:28am On Aug 05, 2017
Rorachy:

.. Finally, Beauty With Brain..
Re: How Do Feel If Your Partner Is A Snoring Type by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 05, 2017
Noaril:
.. Finally, Beauty With Brain..
Thanks smiley.

(1) (Reply)

How To Delete Your Thread Here On Nairaland (come In) / Imagine What A Nairaland Moderator Commented About ROMAN GODDESS / Who Want To Hangout With Me Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.