Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,500 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Aondoakaa Begs Akunyili, Says I Was Misquoted - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aondoakaa Begs Akunyili, Says I Was Misquoted (5363 Views)

Presidency: Buhari Was Misquoted On Preferential Treatment / President Buhari Was Misquoted: Like An Old Wine,he Gets Better With Age- Adesin / New Wikileaks Revelations Implicates Aondoakaa, Julius Berger Etc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aondoakaa Begs Akunyili, Says I Was Misquoted by Imeobong(m): 7:50pm On Feb 11, 2010
Niger_d:

i no believe am,

,,,,u better believe it my brother.

As for Goodluck he should know that, there are more Aondoakaas in the cabinet, they must be flush out completely, not redeployment.
Re: Aondoakaa Begs Akunyili, Says I Was Misquoted by egift(m): 7:55pm On Feb 11, 2010
Beaf:

This new dispensation is a wicked one o! grin
They want to disgrace Andoakaa totally. They first made him special duties "minister" (that means he cuts Goodlucks grass, washes Goodlucks car, cleans Goodlucks wife's kitchen etc).
. . .Then imagine leaking a special duties "ministers" "misquoted" letter! grin grin grin grin grin grin

O Aondoakaa, how at the mighty fallen! grin Gboza!

I can't wait for Act 2, Scene 2.

Laugh wan kill person here!
Re: Aondoakaa Begs Akunyili, Says I Was Misquoted by Iranoladun(f): 8:30pm On Feb 11, 2010
This Gboko man is a shameless SAN & former AGF.

So the man no get liver at all?

No wonder Goodluck made him Minister of Special Duties (to run errands for 'awon boys')
Re: Aondoakaa Begs Akunyili, Says I Was Misquoted by Eziachi: 9:07pm On Feb 11, 2010
tpia.:

I dont see why people are crowing like roosters here.

When Okonjo Iweala was transferred to foreign affairs or something, what was her offence?
like you people never heard the likes before?

Do you really need to ask? So you don't know that foreign affairs is the most powerful ministerial position in any administration? If you don't know yet, please ask Mrs Hilary Clinton or Mr David Milliband of United Kingdom.
So you can hardly compare that to been lowered from the position of a AGF to a minister without portfolio- What is this special duties? Ordering takeaway for Goodluck Jonathan?
Re: Aondoakaa Begs Akunyili, Says I Was Misquoted by olabukola: 9:42pm On Feb 11, 2010
Eziachi:

So you can hardly compare that to been lowered from the position of a AGF to a minister without portfolio- What is this special duties? Ordering takeaway for Goodluck Jonathan?
Now he is in charge of bringing Abacha(afro salad) for Goodluck. I heard Goodluck like Abacha wella. I-don-kia don suffer. Abeg he go follow wash Goodluck wife undies? abi that one no follow for special duties.
Re: Aondoakaa Begs Akunyili, Says I Was Misquoted by presido1: 9:46pm On Feb 11, 2010
olabukola:

Now he is in charge of bringing Abacha(afro salad) for Goodluck. I heard Goodluck like Abacha wella. I-don-kia don suffer. Abeg he go follow wash Goodluck wife undies? abi that one no follow for special duties.
Lol Goody wife uses wear and trow way. Maybe he will be incharge of shopping for her correct size.(G-string or thong abi na brief). The idiot fit the snife the g-string when they hand it to him to dispose. grin grin
Re: Aondoakaa Begs Akunyili, Says I Was Misquoted by monkeyleg: 9:54pm On Feb 11, 2010
come oh, is this letter real?
Re: Aondoakaa Begs Akunyili, Says I Was Misquoted by semid4lyfe(m): 10:15pm On Feb 11, 2010
Aondokaa is a big F.O.O.L. . . .I hope he's sacked soon. . . . .Dora shakara am small, e wan pee for im pants. . . .Yeye Man.
Re: Aondoakaa Begs Akunyili, Says I Was Misquoted by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 11, 2010
This movie am producing will sell faster and hotter than Avatar, awarding winning performance by Aondoakaa and Akunyuli. They will be up for Oscars
Re: Aondoakaa Begs Akunyili, Says I Was Misquoted by dexmond: 10:46pm On Feb 11, 2010
it is good for this man called Aondoakaa or whatever they called him, is a disgrace to judicary, this man has disregard to the people of country by tell the whole Nation a lie in saying that the president can rule from anywhere even outside the country. shemme to him oooooooooooo.
Re: Aondoakaa Begs Akunyili, Says I Was Misquoted by sulad82i(m): 10:46pm On Feb 11, 2010
aisha2:

This movie am producing will sell faster and hotter than Avatar, awarding winning performance by Aondoakaa and Akunyuli. They will be up for Oscars

Please hire me as one of the crew members that will beat ondokaa with a big fat cane in the movie. I will also need a lot of practice session on him before we shoot the movie LOL grin grin grin
Re: Aondoakaa Begs Akunyili, Says I Was Misquoted by vislabraye(m): 11:06pm On Feb 11, 2010
monkeyleg:

come oh, is this letter real?

In the 1st place if the preceding news is true , then the letter must be real.

The former AGF has just disgraced himself. How can he still claim to be a man.

His recent actions and speech has shown how illiterate he is. First he said Yar Adua can rule from anywhere; later on he begins to contradict himself on CNN. Amanpour just opened his a.nus to the whole world.

Big shame. If I were him, I would quietly resign and go into fish farming.
Re: Aondoakaa Begs Akunyili, Says I Was Misquoted by tayoast(m): 12:00am On Feb 12, 2010
At least, d man did d right thing, 4 1ce
Re: Aondoakaa Begs Akunyili, Says I Was Misquoted by jamace(m): 12:08am On Feb 12, 2010
Reconcilation with suspicion = greater animosity lipsrsealed

Una well done o. grin
Re: Aondoakaa Begs Akunyili, Says I Was Misquoted by oge4real(f): 12:32am On Feb 12, 2010
So that man has not retired. And to think he still has a little more dinity left in him.
Re: Aondoakaa Begs Akunyili, Says I Was Misquoted by aloyemeka2: 12:40am On Feb 12, 2010
Eziachi:

Do you really need to ask? So you don't know that foreign affairs is the most powerful ministerial position in any administration? If you don't know yet, please ask Mrs Hilary Clinton or Mr David Milliband of United Kingdom.

I think tpia's problem is lack of exposure. Who compares the foreign affairs portfolio with special/auxiliary minister?. In soccer, special duties minister is simply a bench warmer.
Re: Aondoakaa Begs Akunyili, Says I Was Misquoted by pek(m): 12:28pm On Feb 12, 2010
is this letter authentic?
do you address an official letter with the salutation being my dear sister?
how come the letter was signed by the minister of justice and not the minister of special duties which is his current portfolio?
Re: Aondoakaa Begs Akunyili, Says I Was Misquoted by Imeobong(m): 1:57pm On Feb 12, 2010
pek:

how come the letter was signed by the minister of justice and not the minister of special duties which is his current portfolio?

hey "THOMAS" sorry pek, the letter is dated 09/02/2010,and as at the date Aondoakaa was still the AGF. and the "My Dear Sister" is with red Biro, which the chicken man put while signing his signature just to pacify Dora
Re: Aondoakaa Begs Akunyili, Says I Was Misquoted by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 12, 2010
Oh bhoy bhoy bhoy!!! Liver don dey fail Mr Anaconda Aondoakaa
Abeg tell him wife to cook liver give him chop
Re: Aondoakaa Begs Akunyili, Says I Was Misquoted by chuqudy(m): 2:36pm On Feb 12, 2010
Dora Akunyili should be given the minister of police. And not tomorrow now, she would be contesting for Anambra State governorship.
Re: Aondoakaa Begs Akunyili, Says I Was Misquoted by toosoon(m): 2:47pm On Feb 12, 2010
pek:

It was before the swap deal!!! grin
Re: Aondoakaa Begs Akunyili, Says I Was Misquoted by tkb417(m): 2:56pm On Feb 12, 2010
oloshi with no sense

abeg make Dora no gree o

why is the MOFO using the AGF letter head?
he shd be sacked for that
Re: Aondoakaa Begs Akunyili, Says I Was Misquoted by marocguy(m): 2:58pm On Feb 12, 2010
He's falling,he's been demoted,he's retracting his words. The days of reckoning are here 4 our once moutish AGF.
Re: Aondoakaa Begs Akunyili, Says I Was Misquoted by Viktorio1: 3:03pm On Feb 12, 2010
[People…all I c is that, he is not a man.
Re: Aondoakaa Begs Akunyili, Says I Was Misquoted by obyann(f): 3:12pm On Feb 12, 2010
Michael + Kaase + Aondoakaa = chump
Re: Aondoakaa Begs Akunyili, Says I Was Misquoted by Ninapha(f): 3:17pm On Feb 12, 2010
UUUUUUUUUUUUUP DORA!!! Atleast, he has performed his first assignment as the minister of special duties. (BEGGING) grin . we are Waiting for his next assignment,
Re: Aondoakaa Begs Akunyili, Says I Was Misquoted by Imeobong(m): 3:26pm On Feb 12, 2010
More trouble await him as Reps insist on probing the allegation even after he begged Dora.

Read this:

[b]House of Representatives Committee on Public Petition has said that it will still go ahead to investigate the petition by Information and National Orientation Minister, Prof Dora Akunyili against her Special Duties counterpart, Michael Aondoakaa.
Chairman of the committee, Hon C.I.D. Maduabum disclosed yesterday that the only reason the federal legislature can drop its investigative hearing into the matter is for Akunyili to “formally withdraw” the petition.

“As a validly referred petition, this committee would go ahead and conduct an investigative hearing to ascertain the veracity of the allegation. It added that the only reason the committee would drop the hearing is if the petitioner decides to withdraw it formally.
“The petition has been referred to us and consistent with our rules, it will be treated accordingly. It is a validly referred petition. We can only stop the hearing when she (Akunyili) formally withdraws the petition,” Maduabum stated.

The lawmaker stated that the fact that Akunyili had dropped the controversial memo, which triggered her altercation with the former justice minister, Chief Michael Aondoaka, not with standing, the investigation will still hold.
Akunyili had on Tuesday through Hon. Dino Melaye and two others filed a petition before the House alleging that Aondoaka made disparaging statements against her by accusing her of sharp practices while serving as Director General, National Agency for Food and Drug Administration (NAFDAC).

The petitioners also accused Aondoakaa of making uncomplimentary remarks against the National Assembly while speaking on a British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) programme over the resolutions of the Senate and the House that Vice President Goodluck Jonathan should assume full presidential powers.

“The Attorney-General and Minister of Justice, Mr. Michael Aondoakaa, as the custodian of our laws, should be compelled by the House of Representatives to appear before the relevant committee to prove the allegations against him,” he stated.
Maduabum said both parties would be given the opportunity to present their cases when the hearing commences.[/b]
Re: Aondoakaa Begs Akunyili, Says I Was Misquoted by GeeCee(m): 3:28pm On Feb 12, 2010
May thunder kill d stupid man.
Re: Aondoakaa Begs Akunyili, Says I Was Misquoted by ayo84(m): 4:03pm On Feb 12, 2010
This guy is just a coward , plain simple
Re: Aondoakaa Begs Akunyili, Says I Was Misquoted by safariman(m): 5:47pm On Feb 12, 2010
Aondoakaa should be assigned to the Saudi hospital to be by Yar'dua's bedside to change his bedsheet and bedpan afterall, they can both govern from there
Re: Aondoakaa Begs Akunyili, Says I Was Misquoted by ALAMKHAD: 6:05pm On Feb 12, 2010
Let them continue their shameful things

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Royal Father Suspended For Alleged Kidnapping In Imo / Ghana vs Nigeria again / No Future For Biafra – France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.