Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Aondoakaa Begs Akunyili, Says I Was Misquoted - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aondoakaa Begs Akunyili, Says I Was Misquoted (5365 Views)

Presidency: Buhari Was Misquoted On Preferential Treatment / President Buhari Was Misquoted: Like An Old Wine,he Gets Better With Age- Adesin / New Wikileaks Revelations Implicates Aondoakaa, Julius Berger Etc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aondoakaa Begs Akunyili, Says I Was Misquoted by Vuitton(m): 6:23pm On Feb 12, 2010
ANACONDA tongue
Re: Aondoakaa Begs Akunyili, Says I Was Misquoted by macnuel: 6:39pm On Feb 12, 2010
How did this man end up to be our Attorney General? He is so inconsistent.
Re: Aondoakaa Begs Akunyili, Says I Was Misquoted by ojofu(m): 7:30pm On Feb 12, 2010
This guy no know say "Anybody wey bend down dey look another man annus, dey set him own make another man see".  hehehehehehehehehe Aondoakaa, aaaaaaaaah, I no fit laugh!
Re: Aondoakaa Begs Akunyili, Says I Was Misquoted by nnajiofo: 11:06pm On Feb 12, 2010
the EVIL that men do live with them live after them.THANKS TO GOODLUCK.
Re: Aondoakaa Begs Akunyili, Says I Was Misquoted by eyoniggar(m): 11:57pm On Feb 12, 2010
Please dont blame this man
He was trying to seek attention with Dora,
but did it in the wrong manner. Bros just wanna nack that
sexy Minister of sexiness. tongue
Re: Aondoakaa Begs Akunyili, Says I Was Misquoted by mikeoscar: 1:41am On Feb 13, 2010
I don't know if it's me, oh but I sometimes wonder how this fellow made SAN plus later AGF. He is a very poor communicator (for a lawyer), Has very poor usage of English grammar and very insensitive to national issues. Once I was in Nigeria when He just got appointed and there was this issue of weather the President gave instruction for something or not.I think it was Soludo's currency re-denomination plan then. This Aondoakaa man came down  so hard on Soludo that the poor guy quickly backed off the project. Now during one of the interviews with him on TV I hadly could articulate what He was saying plus him saying things like "I asked Mr President if He gave His go ahead for currency re-denomination and the President denied". I thought hard about His un-intelligent answers to questions by the press and concluded there and then that this guy must have a lots of godfather support to be this lucky to get the AGF job in a country with many sound and credible lawyers.
Re: Aondoakaa Begs Akunyili, Says I Was Misquoted by Kilode1: 5:27am On Feb 13, 2010
Why has this man not committed seppuku? why?!!
Re: Aondoakaa Begs Akunyili, Says I Was Misquoted by bodsibobo(m): 2:17pm On Feb 13, 2010
I don't know if it's me, oh but I sometimes wonder how this fellow made SAN plus later AGF. He is a very poor communicator (for a lawyer), Has very poor usage of English grammar and very insensitive to national issues. Once I was in Nigeria when He just got appointed and there was this issue of weather the President gave instruction for something or not.I think it was Soludo's currency re-denomination plan then. This Aondoakaa man came down  so hard on Soludo that the poor guy quickly backed off the project. Now during one of the interviews with him on TV I hadly could articulate what He was saying plus him saying things like "I asked Mr President if He gave His go ahead for currency re-denomination and the President denied". I thought hard about His un-intelligent answers to questions by the press and concluded there and then that this guy must have a lots of godfather support to be this lucky to get the AGF job in a country with many sound and credible lawyers.

My brother,

That na the problem we dey face for Naija o! There're so many more of his type in the government - a crowd of inconsistent, unintelligent, un-learned, dull, dim, dense, foolhardy, brainless and demonic bastards that do not wish the citizens well and would do anything just to remain in power.
Re: Aondoakaa Begs Akunyili, Says I Was Misquoted by Imeobong(m): 9:28pm On Feb 13, 2010
"I was misquoted" my foot

uselesss man hiiiiiissssssss and walk away
Re: Aondoakaa Begs Akunyili, Says I Was Misquoted by dexmond: 7:30pm On Feb 14, 2010
[size=16pt]IF THIS MAN TELLS YOU GOOD MORNING, YOU NEED TO CHECK THE SKY! HE IS A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR[/size]
Re: Aondoakaa Begs Akunyili, Says I Was Misquoted by alldone(m): 2:20pm On Feb 15, 2010
he should go and sit down.
he should be forgiven sha.
Re: Aondoakaa Begs Akunyili, Says I Was Misquoted by Imeobong(m): 2:47pm On Feb 15, 2010
alldone:

he should go and sit down.
he should be forgiven sha.

he should go and sit down. be castrated, we do not need another Aondoakaa
he should not be forgiven sha.
Re: Aondoakaa Begs Akunyili, Says I Was Misquoted by xtayle(m): 8:01pm On Feb 15, 2010
andoakaa is SHAME personified. He is a disgrace civilization, humanity and Nigeria
Re: Aondoakaa Begs Akunyili, Says I Was Misquoted by Lawale61: 2:56pm On Feb 20, 2010
A resignation letter would have more appropriate, instead of an appology letter. The man has already been shown that he is a misfit in this new sispensation. Well, let him wait for a more humiliating experience if he so desires. lipsrsealed undecided grin grin cool cool shocked shocked
Re: Aondoakaa Begs Akunyili, Says I Was Misquoted by Lawale61: 3:14pm On Feb 20, 2010
A resignation letter would've been more appropriate, why an apology letter? The man has already been shown that he is a misfit in this dispensation or he is still enjoying the paraphenelia of power as an erand boy? Well, let him wait for a more humiliating experience with his likes, after all, 'I NO KIAAAAAAAA' undecided undecided lipsrsealed grin grin cool cool shocked shocked
Re: Aondoakaa Begs Akunyili, Says I Was Misquoted by ud4u: 4:41pm On Feb 22, 2010
Thank God say in beg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Sees No Problem With Woman Forced Into Marriage With Senator In North / Is Dr Alex Ekueme The Most Educated Man From The East? / New Indian Prime Minister Pulling Nigerian Boys Ears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.