Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

What Do Yall Think About This; Getting Married To An Ssce Holder Or Bsc Holder? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Yall Think About This; Getting Married To An Ssce Holder Or Bsc Holder? (1940 Views)

She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. / Men Do Y’all Enjoy This?? Getting Your Nipples Touched / Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Yall Think About This; Getting Married To An Ssce Holder Or Bsc Holder? by cuteguy123(m): 2:57pm On Dec 13, 2017
Like ya'll I have been having some hard time for the past couple of weeks because I wanna settle down but there is a problem; I have two girlfriends, one is an ssce holder, she is very lovely, beautiful and very respectful, but she doesn't have a BSc certificate, so she doesn't have a professional job, she is into make up and hair stuff.
My second girlfriend is a graduate, she is a medical doctor, always busy with work, she earns her own salary, doesn't rely on me for anything, she is well oriented and organized, like yall know what I ma talking about she is able to stand on her own without, not saying my first girlfriend relys on me for anything but guys I am scared that if I marry my first girl and something happens along the line I lose my job or I go bankrupt (God forbid) whose gonna Carter for the family for the time being while I get back on my feet since she doesn't have a professional job??
Please I need you guys to advice me, what do you think. My first girl or second one? Both girls are beautiful and well in place.

So what yall think! I would like my future to be secured as well marriage is like an investment!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Yall Think About This; Getting Married To An Ssce Holder Or Bsc Holder? by gabinogem(m): 3:00pm On Dec 13, 2017
The reason why u had to get a second girlfriend should be the reason u should marry that second girlfriend tongue

3 Likes

Re: What Do Yall Think About This; Getting Married To An Ssce Holder Or Bsc Holder? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 13, 2017
So you are double dating. Welldone Sir.
Re: What Do Yall Think About This; Getting Married To An Ssce Holder Or Bsc Holder? by Blizzy9ja: 3:01pm On Dec 13, 2017
Look those degree or certified ain't mean shiit just look for a woman that has sense

2 Likes

Re: What Do Yall Think About This; Getting Married To An Ssce Holder Or Bsc Holder? by cuteguy123(m): 3:02pm On Dec 13, 2017
gabinogem:
The reason why u had to get a second girlfriend should be the reason u should marry that second girlfriend tongue

Lol not really. I just happened to ask both of them out at the same time I didn't know both was gonna say yes, thought one was gonna turn me down cause the first one played hard to get so I removed my mind, after the second one had agreed to date me then the second one sent me a text saying after much thinking she has accepted. Not my fault.

1 Like

Re: What Do Yall Think About This; Getting Married To An Ssce Holder Or Bsc Holder? by Blackhawk01: 3:05pm On Dec 13, 2017
Well, you've given reason on why you're having a second thought about the first lady. What about the doctor, what's her own issue?
Re: What Do Yall Think About This; Getting Married To An Ssce Holder Or Bsc Holder? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 13, 2017
cuteguy123:
Like ya'll I have been having some hard time for the past couple of weeks because I wanna settle down but there is a problem; I have two girlfriends, one is an ssce holder, she is very lovely, beautiful and very respectful, but she doesn't have a BSc certificate, so she doesn't have a professional job, she is into make up and hair stuff.
My second girlfriend is a graduate, she is a medical doctor, always busy with work, she earns her own salary, doesn't rely on me for anything, she is well oriented and organized, like yall know what I ma talking about she is able to stand on her own without, not saying my first girlfriend relys on me for anything but guys I am scared that if I marry my first girl and something happens along the line I lose my job or I go bankrupt (God forbid) whose gonna Carter for the family for the time being while I get back on my feet since she doesn't have a professional job??
Please I need you guys to advice me, what do you think. My first girl or second one? Both girls are beautiful and well in place.

So what yall think! I would like my future to be secured as well marriage is like an investment!

Marry the SSCE holder, set her up, you get trust, loyalty,dependency and committment

4 Likes

Re: What Do Yall Think About This; Getting Married To An Ssce Holder Or Bsc Holder? by gabinogem(m): 3:12pm On Dec 13, 2017
cuteguy123:

Lol not really. I just happened to ask both of them out at the same time I didn't know both was gonna say yes, thought one was gonna turn me down cause the first one played hard to get so I removed my mind, after the second one had agreed to date me then the second one sent me a text saying after much thinking she has accepted. Not my fault.
why would he ask two ladies out at the same time... Hmmm! the great life of a flirt tongue
Re: What Do Yall Think About This; Getting Married To An Ssce Holder Or Bsc Holder? by Sheun001(m): 3:22pm On Dec 13, 2017
My advice

If the doctor has no issues and has almost similar qualities with the 1st go on with her(doctor)
I'm not saying the 1st one is good enough buh you just have to be wise in this life

The doctor will come more in handy later in future
Shikena!! wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Yall Think About This; Getting Married To An Ssce Holder Or Bsc Holder? by cuteguy123(m): 3:27pm On Dec 13, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Well, you've given reason on why you're having a second thought about the first lady. What about the doctor, what's her own issue?

The doc has no issue just they she is super busy most of the time and hardly has time for me though but we text a lot, she is still nice but the truth Is I like the first one more because she is jovial, beautiful, very caring and always there for me but I feel if I marry her my future aint secured with her like I will be standing on my own shouldering full responsibility, if something happens with my finance now there is no one I can run to, you get?

1 Like

Re: What Do Yall Think About This; Getting Married To An Ssce Holder Or Bsc Holder? by cuteguy123(m): 3:28pm On Dec 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

Marry the SSCE holder, set her up, you get trust, loyalty,dependency and committment

Thought about that, but she said she isn't really interested in school anymore that she loves make up and hair.

1 Like

Re: What Do Yall Think About This; Getting Married To An Ssce Holder Or Bsc Holder? by cuteguy123(m): 3:29pm On Dec 13, 2017
Sheun001:
My advice

If the doctor has no issues and has almost similar qualities with the 1st go on with her(doctor)
I'm not saying the 1st one is good enough buh you just have to be wise in this life

The doctor will come more in handy later in future
Shikena!! wink

Thanks bro
Re: What Do Yall Think About This; Getting Married To An Ssce Holder Or Bsc Holder? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 13, 2017
cuteguy123:

Thought about that, but she said she isn't really interested in school anymore that she loves make up and hair.

Hmm, what does your gut tell you?

Marriage requires planning,you can't depend on your emotions alone when it comes to decision making when marriage is concerned. What about the rising cost of things as society evovles, as an hairstylist is she willing to be sophisticated and embrace societal changes,, can she grow a big business from her trade? Character wise she's good to go...But the financial aspect of her biz needs to be worked upon, if you can do this, then you have a good catch

1 Like

Re: What Do Yall Think About This; Getting Married To An Ssce Holder Or Bsc Holder? by iyketex007: 3:40pm On Dec 13, 2017
The way I see it your mind is really on the second lady cos of the financial security that has been covered if (God forbid) you lose your job in future.

But the way you described your second also shows she is kinda career lady hence her always tight schedule and who is to say the respect will still be there should you lose your job, are you sure she won't relegate you to the level of a houseboy running the errands and attending to domestic chores all cos you lost you job.

Well eventually it's still your choice to make, but I would gladly pick the first lady, get married to her, get her back to school then make sure she is always resuming every academic session will pregnancy, this way you will put off guys from approaching or encroaching, and on the long run you will enjoy the full loyalty of such a lady.

1 Like

Re: What Do Yall Think About This; Getting Married To An Ssce Holder Or Bsc Holder? by habsydiamond(m): 3:43pm On Dec 13, 2017
as long as the lady can express herself in English and get a good wife qualities....the rest is irrelevant.....shey the certificate wey some of our ladies dey use dem underground collect after dem don bribe lecturers for school abi.the one wey dem pay for to upgrade them....as for me, if the lady get good communication skill with dressing sense among other qualities am good to go

2 Likes

Re: What Do Yall Think About This; Getting Married To An Ssce Holder Or Bsc Holder? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 13, 2017
cuteguy123:

Is she really good at making hair? Her skills are very useful.

You guys can relocate abroad though, Beauty & cosmetic jobs outside the country pays a lot.

1 Like

Re: What Do Yall Think About This; Getting Married To An Ssce Holder Or Bsc Holder? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 13, 2017
iyketex007:
The way I see it your mind is really on the second lady cos of the financial security that has been covered if (God forbid) you lose your job in future.

But the way you described your second also shows she is kinda career lady hence her always tight schedule and who is to say the respect will still be there should you lose your job, are you sure she won't relegate you to the level of a houseboy running the errands and attending to domestic chores all cos you lost you job.

Well eventually it's still your choice to make, but I would gladly pick the first lady, get married to her, get her back to school then make sure she is always resuming every academic session will pregnancy, this way you will put off guys from approaching or encroaching, and on the long run you will enjoy the full loyalty of such a lady.

I agree with your comment 100%...But i would say, his wife is neither of both, he hasn't found his wife yet

1 Like

Re: What Do Yall Think About This; Getting Married To An Ssce Holder Or Bsc Holder? by Sheun001(m): 3:50pm On Dec 13, 2017
cuteguy123:

Thanks bro
You welcome Enjoy your day!!

2 Likes

Re: What Do Yall Think About This; Getting Married To An Ssce Holder Or Bsc Holder? by Blackhawk01: 3:51pm On Dec 13, 2017
cuteguy123:

The doc has no issue just they she is super busy most of the time and hardly has time for me though but we text a lot, she is still nice but the truth Is I like the first one more because she is jovial, beautiful, very caring and always there for me but I feel if I marry her my future aint secured with her like I will be standing on my own shouldering full responsibility, if something happens with my finance now there is no one I can run to, you get?

Hehehehe... I'm fighting the urge to call you a gold digger ooo embarassed lipsrsealed #Kidding

I think you should be with whoever desires you as much as you desire them. Have you had a discussion with the doctor about her busy schedule and how it's affecting your relationship?

About the other lady...
From your reply to another person, I can see you've got her interest at heart concerning her education which is very important if you ask me... Maybe you should sit her down again and let her see reasons for her need to at least have a bsc. If she wouldn't do it for herself, she should do it for her kids and their future. And If she thinks it's gonna affect her business, she could do part-time. It's even gonna boost her business because it'll give her room to meet with more people. Education and its institutions are never wasted.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Yall Think About This; Getting Married To An Ssce Holder Or Bsc Holder? by Yelutide: 3:54pm On Dec 13, 2017
OP! Let me advice you. The answer you seek is in your head... You know the answer already. First of all, ask yourself this question, why are you dating two girl friends knowing fully well that you are going to settle down with one? The answer you are looking for in Nairaland, is inside your Naira bank account.
Re: What Do Yall Think About This; Getting Married To An Ssce Holder Or Bsc Holder? by onwuakpachris(m): 3:58pm On Dec 13, 2017
look man..I graduated ds year...so don't take me 4 an illiterate.. but d truth is u won't eat certificate if u end up marrying a troublesome wife with a phD...so js take a chill and marry the one without a certificate..cus your description of her tells me she's a more wife material than the other one...so long as she's hardworking d sky's her limit..besides you don't wanna have that woeful experience of having a workaholic who spend d whole day at work as a wife do u...again u aren't wiser than our forefathers that always advice men to marry a woman that they earn more than..don't ask me why tho..ask ur forefathers... all d best man

2 Likes

Re: What Do Yall Think About This; Getting Married To An Ssce Holder Or Bsc Holder? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 13, 2017
And What Has Love Got To Do With our Worthless certificates...
Do Not Be Fooled! Education Has Never And Will Never Garantee Success... The Western Education Builds Employees And Not Employers...

Being Creative Is All I Want To See In A woman, you Can suck Up Your Phd in You Azz...

The World Today Is For The Smart, the Easy Days Are Over...

Use Or You Get Used...

1 Like

Re: What Do Yall Think About This; Getting Married To An Ssce Holder Or Bsc Holder? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 13, 2017
onwuakpachris:
look man..I graduated ds year...so don't take me 4 an illiterate.. but d truth is u won't eat certificate if u end up marrying a troublesome wife with a phD...so js take a chill and marry the one without a certificate..cus your description of her tells me she's a more wife material than the other one...so long as she's hardworking d sky's her limit..besides you don't wanna have that woeful experience of having a workaholic who spend d whole day at work as a wife do u...again u aren't wiser than our forefathers that always advice men to marry a woman that they earn more than..don't ask me why tho..ask ur forefathers... all d best man

I agree, rememeber how Solomon expressly said better the edge of a roof top than in a house with a broke woman

1 Like

Re: What Do Yall Think About This; Getting Married To An Ssce Holder Or Bsc Holder? by Blackhawk01: 4:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
iyketex007:

LMAO @ resuming every session with pregnancy. grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Some men ehn... Smh embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Do Yall Think About This; Getting Married To An Ssce Holder Or Bsc Holder? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 13, 2017
Blackhawk01, the World Is Changing. What Has Bsc got To Do With Marriage or Success... I Know First Class Graduates Who Commercial Drivers.

I Entered The Bike Of A Second Class Degree Holder of Mechanical Engineering sometime Ago... Emancipate yourself

1 Like

Re: What Do Yall Think About This; Getting Married To An Ssce Holder Or Bsc Holder? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 4:15pm On Dec 13, 2017
chronicles of a two timer undecided

Re: What Do Yall Think About This; Getting Married To An Ssce Holder Or Bsc Holder? by ibietela2(m): 4:21pm On Dec 13, 2017
cuteguy123:

Almost in this situation but one hasn't replied yet

1 Like

Re: What Do Yall Think About This; Getting Married To An Ssce Holder Or Bsc Holder? by ibietela2(m): 4:22pm On Dec 13, 2017
cuteguy123:

What business is she doing?
Re: What Do Yall Think About This; Getting Married To An Ssce Holder Or Bsc Holder? by Blackhawk01: 4:27pm On Dec 13, 2017
DeadRat:
Blackhawk01, the World Is Changing. What Has Bsc got To Do With Marriage or Success... I Know First Class Graduates Who Commercial Drivers.

I Entered The Bike Of A Second Class Degree Holder of Mechanical Engineering sometime Ago... Emancipate yourself

I get your point. I had this argument with my cousins last night and my point still remains, no matter the level of deterioration that has befallen education, the value of education cannot be erased or pushed aside. Let's drop the certificate for now. If you aren't just in school to play away or something, there are so many things to gain from an institution If you're thinking right. The people, different people from different part of the world with different mentality and sense of reasoning. I know so many things right now that I wasn't even taught by my lecturers but I picked them from my course mates. Whether you like it or not, an educated person has an edge over a half baked one anytime.

Those you mentioned, luck might shine on them and they eventually get a job... If there's nothing to present, they'll lose out.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Yall Think About This; Getting Married To An Ssce Holder Or Bsc Holder? by Jman06(m): 4:29pm On Dec 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

This is the biggest lie we have been told.
Setting up a girl who was a nobody is not a guarantee that she will be loyal and a great wife.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Yall Think About This; Getting Married To An Ssce Holder Or Bsc Holder? by Blackhawk01: 4:34pm On Dec 13, 2017
Jman06:
This is the biggest lie we have been told.
Setting up a girl who was a nobody is not a guarantee that she will be loyal and a great wife.

Bless you, man! kiss

1 Like

Re: What Do Yall Think About This; Getting Married To An Ssce Holder Or Bsc Holder? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 13, 2017
Not a big deal to me

bsc, ssce , ond

You are scared of uncertainty but you narrowed uncertainty down to a certain misfortune.

You are scared that if you lose your job, you will not be able to take care of your finances, as if it certain other sceneries might not take place.

it is almost as if you can see the future.

What if the doctor lady becomes incapacitated because of an accident? what if she loses her license due to an unfortunate incident? or the most terrible thing happens and she loses her life?

Anyways, I will advise you to marry a lady that makes you happy, but your reasons for disqualifying the lady with ssce is not right.

if you want to marry the ssce holder, encourage her to improve her self. I.e. further her studies

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

There's A Question I Want To Ask About Tramadol / was my respond to her right or wrong? / If You're A "Broke Guy" Or Under 30 Male- Get these Pointers now.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.