Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Deleted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deleted (1249 Views)

Life Is Not Hard — This Thing Below Is What Is Hard — To Be Deleted Soon / NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted by vybzkartel: 3:19pm On Dec 31, 2017
Deleted
Re: Deleted by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:32pm On Dec 31, 2017
He's your foster brother, you just ain't known, omo ale ti dagba, otin daleru
Re: Deleted by Homeboiy: 3:33pm On Dec 31, 2017
Go but don't eat nor drink anything

dey ur lane
Re: Deleted by Airforce1(m): 3:34pm On Dec 31, 2017
You didn't tell us what you did to him
Re: Deleted by Lionbite(m): 3:35pm On Dec 31, 2017
Pls i want to ask you a question. Is your brother the antichrist?
Re: Deleted by vybzkartel: 3:55pm On Dec 31, 2017
Lionbite:
Pls i want to ask you a question. Is your brother the antichrist?

No please why do you ask
Re: Deleted by vybzkartel: 3:55pm On Dec 31, 2017
Airforce1:
You didn't tell us what you did to him

I haven't done anything to him else I would have told you
Re: Deleted by akeentech(m): 3:57pm On Dec 31, 2017
WHY YOU BRING OUR FAMILY MATTER ONLINE IS WHAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND
Re: Deleted by vybzkartel: 3:57pm On Dec 31, 2017
Tajbol4splend:
He's your foster brother, you just ain't known, omo ale ti dagba, otin daleru

Please what is the meaning of the language you typed there
Re: Deleted by vybzkartel: 3:58pm On Dec 31, 2017
akeentech:
WHY YOU BRING OUR FAMILY MATTER ONLINE IS WHAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND

Because I seek advice bro.. It's shameful revealing this to someone who knows my family
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 31, 2017
How old are you? undecided
Re: Deleted by vybzkartel: 4:00pm On Dec 31, 2017
RuthDaniels:
How old are you? undecided

Early 40s
Re: Deleted by coolestofall(m): 4:02pm On Dec 31, 2017
Bro its ur choice 2 go or not. As 4 me, if we aint cool, I wnt even bother pretending we r, brother or not.
Re: Deleted by makydebbie(f): 4:06pm On Dec 31, 2017
Don't eat anything in that event.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deleted by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 31, 2017
vybzkartel:

Early 40s
I know age is nothing but numbers, but some attributes are excepted of you as you grow older. Attributes like good Decision making,Confidence and maturity.

Why have you decided to grow in numbers only?

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 31, 2017
RuthDaniels:
I know age is nothing but numbers, but some attributes are excepted of you as you grow older. Attributes like good Decision making,Confidence and maturity.

SAVAGE grin
Re: Deleted by vybzkartel: 4:15pm On Dec 31, 2017
RuthDaniels:

Please why do you insult me

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deleted by Splinz(m): 4:15pm On Dec 31, 2017
If your brother is what you've described here, then I can tell you that I know a good fellow when I see one, not to talk of a brother.

Be it as it may, I'd also advice that you attend his party. But, I think it is worth watching your back against such a brother. Yes, this brother is obviously not a loving one.

Play safe!

1 Like

Re: Deleted by vybzkartel: 4:26pm On Dec 31, 2017
Splinz:
If your brother is what you've described here, then I can tell you that I know a good fellow when I see one, not to talk of a brother.

Be it as it may, I'd also advice that you attend his party. But, I think it is worth watching your back against such a brother. Yes, this brother is obviously not a loving one.

Play safe!

Thanks bro
Re: Deleted by arki(m): 4:41pm On Dec 31, 2017
RuthDaniels:

why hv u chosen to throw insults at him, he did not commit any crime by bringing up such here, he only sought for just ur piece of advice, had he known wot to do in this matter he wouldn't hv asked for ur opinion. it only depicts ur high level of immaturity, plz learn how to talk to pple and don't always allow ur mein to play itself on social platform. Back to the op, attend but make sure u don't eat or drink anything there, also, try and equip urself with prayers cos ur type of brother is ready to see u six feet below the ground. Also go and talk with ur pastor ( if u are a xtain) sequel to this, than bringing up such a sensitive case on social media. Most times it helps.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deleted by vybzkartel: 4:46pm On Dec 31, 2017
arki:

why hv u chosen to throw insults at him, he did not commit any crime by bringing up such here, he only sought for just ur piece of advice, had he known wot to do in this matter he wouldn't hv asked for ur opinion. it only depicts ur high level of immaturity, plz learn how to talk to pple and don't always allow ur mein to play itself on social platform. Back to the op, attend but make sure u don't eat or drink anything there, also, try and equip urself with prayers cos ur type of brother is ready to see u six feet below the ground. Also go and talk with ur pastor ( if u are a xtain) sequel to this, than bringing up such a sensitive case on social media. Most times it helps.

Thanks and God bless you bro
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 31, 2017
Do not attend
vybzkartel:
My senior brother has been antagonizing me for a very long time.
He didn't attend my wedding saying he had a quiz at school
He sold me his phone when I wanted to own a phone years ago
He speaks Ill about me and insults me before my wife
I am in the same job as him and he will quickly rally behind anyone that is in conflict with me. Few months ago he fetched water to invoke curses on me but my uncles prevented him. He then removed his shirt apparently to fight me but again was resisted by my uncles.
Recently, my boss was victimizing me and given me a whole lot of problems, when we met as staff to resolve it, even though my boss was guilty, this my brother stood to apologize to this my boss
This brother is throwing a party in our father's compound tomorrow and our mum who knows all what this brother has done to me says I should be at the party and put on a nice face but I have resolved not to attend. Please judge this matter
Re: Deleted by vybzkartel: 4:57pm On Dec 31, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Do not attend

OK bro thanks

What are your reasons?
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 31, 2017
We have friends that are closer than brothers and we have brothers that are not friends. I think it's bad vibe to be at a place you are not welcome. I also have a sibling that I am not on good terms with and for a couple of reasons we don't hang out together. Just maintain a cordial respectful relationship and do not trust wholeheartedly, the world is not a nice place. You have my best wishes.
vybzkartel:

OK bro thanks

What are your reasons?
Re: Deleted by vybzkartel: 5:04pm On Dec 31, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
We have friends that are closer than brothers and we have brothers that are not friends. I think it's bad vibe to be at a place you are not welcome. I also have a sibling that I am not on good terms with and for a couple of reasons we don't hang out together. Just maintain a cordial respectful relationship and do not trust wholeheartedly, the world is not a nice place. You have my best wishes.

OOK thanks very much bro

1 Like

Re: Deleted by Blackhawk03(f): 5:23pm On Dec 31, 2017
If you don't want to go, then don't. You're too old to be displeasing yourself just to please people that aren't worth shii.
Re: Deleted by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:30pm On Dec 31, 2017
RuthDaniels:

. Instead of you to give him advice if you ve,you re insulting him. Not fair.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deleted by vybzkartel: 5:31pm On Dec 31, 2017
Blackhawk03:
If you don't want to go, then don't. You're too old to be displeasing yourself just to please people that aren't worth shii.

Thanks bro
Re: Deleted by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:33pm On Dec 31, 2017
He is ur elder brother, call him and ask him to forgive you whether you ve done him any wrong or not,if he refuses,then forget about him Nd leave ur life. God will vindicate you.
Re: Deleted by vybzkartel: 5:37pm On Dec 31, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
He is ur elder brother, call him and ask him to forgive you whether you ve done him any wrong or not,if he refuses,then forget about him Nd leave ur life. God will vindicate you.

Thanks for the advice bro
Re: Deleted by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:43pm On Dec 31, 2017
vybzkartel:

Thanks for the advice bro
. You re welcome bro. As for the party,you can attend but don't go with ur wife,maintain your lane and watch him closely. Then try as much as you can to see him either this night or tomorrow morning,let him know why both of you cannot be in enmity in the new year, Act like a fool to get what you want. I believe he is not a devil,he will listen to u.
Re: Deleted by vybzkartel: 6:00pm On Dec 31, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. You re welcome bro. As for the party,you can attend but don't go with ur wife,maintain your lane and watch him closely. Then try as much as you can to see him either this night or tomorrow morning,let him know why both of you cannot be in enmity in the new year, Act like a fool to get what you want. I believe he is not a devil,he will listen to u.

OK bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are There Women That Are Worth Being Loyal, Committed & Nice to? / Dating A Broke Guy Is Big Sin / As A Girl What Can You Offer In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.