Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,465 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). (73201 Views)

'My Bum Can Make People Speak In Tongues' - Slay Queen Twerks In Swimming Pool / Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos) / Need A Nice Babes From Ndokwa/ Ukwuani, Call 08036797796 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). by luminouz(m): 1:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
lefulefu:
Lordcrimson
Femieddy
dacovajnr
luminouz
abeg show face cheesy
Me dey hia
Damn those recent girls have hot ukwus....
Am burned just looking at their piz
Re: 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). by EazyMoh(m): 1:56pm On Aug 05, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
I am beginning to understand the severity of Nairalanders' superficiality.
First, i'm not a Muslim- I guess I can add sarcasm to the list of things that you lot simply don't have a handle on.
I am a yansh enthusiast just as much as the next guy(maybe even more so) but I know that Decency is also a virtue..... A rare one, i might add.
Moral decadence is a slippery slope. at this rate nothing will be off the table in a couple of decades.
No one is saying indecency is right, personally I detest it. But you were begging to become a slave or a lab rat just to escape this indecency display.
My brother no sarcasm can wave that magnitude of declaration aside.
You also concluded your post with a perfectly Islamic name "Yours Mukhtar Ibn AbdulRazaq" the chance of someone bearing that name and not being a Muslim is less than 0.001%!

1 Like

Re: 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). by DonroxyII: 2:09pm On Aug 05, 2017
dhardline:
The devil is working really hard on the people,too bad some of us are actually helping in to fulfil his plans in the rebellion against God. Just see how most women have helped accomplish this. Sad indeed. cry
So, devil dey rebel against God grin

or Devil dey rebel against Human .... Fixed !!!
Re: 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). by Martin0(m): 2:10pm On Aug 05, 2017
lefulefu:
damm! look at dat shocked shocked shocked
Opykolipokoto shockedshockedshocked
Re: 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 05, 2017
ibkkk:
Indecency is now the order of the day.I stormed on a lady's page on Instagram last night, i couldn't believe what i saw;She posted her picture, completely nude.

This is sad angry

Your ancestors were running around butt naked in the wild before the European/Arab showed up and now you are "holie" than the everyone. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 05, 2017
tantan:
Islam is the only religion that maintains it's decency as a way of life from time immemorial. ISLAM ALL THE WAY.

Islam is the only religion that has stuck to archaic way of doing things even when it impedes on common sense.

1 Like

Re: 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). by IamLEGEND1: 2:27pm On Aug 05, 2017
EazyMoh:

No one is saying indecency is right, personally I detest it. But you were begging to become a slave or a lab rat just to escape this indecency display.
My brother no sarcasm can wave that magnitude of declaration aside.
You also concluded your post with a perfectly Islamic name "Yours Mukhtar Ibn AbdulRazaq" the chance of someone bearing that name and not being a Muslim is less than 0.001%!
if you don't believe I was being sarcastic then you genuinely believe that aliens do exist.
And just so we're clear, My name isn't Mukhtar OR Abdulrazaq.
But I'm fulani and I have Mohammed as my middle name and I'm a Christian, born into a Christian home.
Leave your village and visit different places, don't just sit with your phone in hand and start pulling phantom stats out of your_ass.
Ignorance isn't an excuse. 0.001% indeed.
Re: 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 05, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
if you don't believe I was being sarcastic then you genuinely believe that aliens do exist.
And just so we're clear, My name isn't Mukhtar OR Abdulrazaq.
But I'm fulani and I have Mohammed as my middle name and I'm a Christian, born into a Christian home.
Leave your village and visit different places, don't just sit with your phone in hand and start pulling phantom stats out of your_ass.
Ignorance isn't an excuse. 0.001% indeed.
grin grin
My Fulani Fwend...so, ya a xtian? shocked
Re: 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). by IamLEGEND1: 2:34pm On Aug 05, 2017
Mariinee:
grin grin My Fulani Fwend...so, ya a xtian? shocked
E shock you? grin
Na so the thing be oh!
Re: 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
E shock you? grin

Na so the thing be oh!

It sure did. I would have thought you to be a Muslim since you' re a Fulani.
Re: 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). by IamLEGEND1: 3:16pm On Aug 05, 2017
Mariinee:
It sure did. I would have thought you to be a Muslim since you' re a Fulani.
yeah, a lot of people think that too.
Most of the time I don't bother telling anyone what my religious affiliation is. Seems unnecessary to me.
How have you BEEN? BTW. it's been a few days we typed.
Re: 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 05, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
yeah, a lot of people think that too.
Most of the time I don't bother telling anyone what my religious affiliation is. Seems unnecessary to me.
How have you BEEN? BTW. it's been a few days we typed.
That's cool,anyways.
I have been fine and away from NL.

Yeah right? How have you been?
Re: 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). by ceejayxy(m): 3:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
Honestly, i can't say that I don't prefer beach dressing of these days
Re: 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). by Divay22(f): 3:42pm On Aug 05, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
I shorp craze?..
It's either I leave with you or I don't leave at all.
Alright
Pls don't leave yet, everything wee be okay soon sad
Re: 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). by UnlimitedIfex(m): 4:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
Sexina851:

Hmmm, seriously I wonder how we got here as a generation
That's what 2 much freedom can cause 2 d society, from our home inwhich our parent overlook their children dress sense down 2 d society trying 2 have a democratic world inwhich there's over freedom anywhere u go and b4 u know it we can't even differentiate btw a normal person to a mad person. And it's just a matter of time b4 we hear that it's right 2 walk naked and i tink it will start from d USA and then d world would pick from there.
Re: 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). by Kobicove(m): 4:20pm On Aug 05, 2017
Times have really changed
Re: 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). by Moganajoe: 4:27pm On Aug 05, 2017
EmekaBlue:
In Nigeria, ladies are not updated in beach wear...still wearing 1921 swimsuit cover style...so shy of their bodies undecided

Meanwhile in other African country, See below. Where u enjoy good beach view.

yeah, too many strech mark in most Nigerian girls' body that's why it can't be exposed on the public except they are in the mood. but u can get that in swimming pool.

3 Likes

Re: 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 05, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Just imagine.
Just goes to show you how far we've fallen all in the name of freedom and advancement.
Decency is now out of fashion.

The only thing wey dey pain me pass is the fact that some random girl who does nothing but pose in barely-there swimsuits for magazines makes more in a year than most people make in a lifetime.
Honestly, there is nothing I desire more than to leave this god-forsaken planet.

Our dear alien friends,

If you're out there and reading this but for obvious reasons have decided against making contact with the human race,know that I am willing & ready to be your servant.......... Or your lab rat. Dealer's choice. The point is: I'll happily be anything you want me to be as long as you get me off this fuckin wormhole of depression & misery we call a planet.

Yours,

Mukhtar Ibn AbdulRazaq
You just an intelligent clown

I don laugh tire ehn
Re: 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). by Tonymony: 4:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
Nobody uses black and white Camera again.times have changed..
Re: 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). by BigBrother9ja: 4:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
EmekaBlue:
In Nigeria, ladies are not updated in beach wear...still wearing 1921 swimsuit cover style...so shy of their bodies undecided

Meanwhile in other African country, See below. Where u enjoy good beach view.
Fück out of here
Re: 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). by ehix89(m): 5:00pm On Aug 05, 2017
What's paining me now is that God will use same standard in judging as all, if I was in that generation i'll make heaven straight up.
Re: 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). by IamLEGEND1: 5:09pm On Aug 05, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
You just an intelligent clown I don laugh tire ehn
Baba just bone the matter. We must make that money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). by SweetyZinta(f): 5:46pm On Aug 05, 2017
Explorer's thread always making sense. God bless you Sir
Re: 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). by Gerrard59(m): 5:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
iluvdonjazzy:
that is why rape cases is in the high side now compare to then.

So because of one's dressing, rape should be justified? How about raping a mad woman because she is unclad?

Secondly, any statistical evidence to support your claim of rape cases then and now?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). by Sexina851(f): 7:27pm On Aug 05, 2017
UnlimitedIfex:

That's what 2 much freedom can cause 2 d society, from our home inwhich our parent overlook their children dress sense down 2 d society trying 2 have a democratic world inwhich there's over freedom anywhere u go and b4 u know it we can't even differentiate btw a normal person to a mad person. And it's just a matter of time b4 we hear that it's right 2 walk naked and i tink it will start from d USA and then d world would pick from there.

It's terrible, it doesn't make sense at all. But it would be hard to be corrected our generation has lost it
Re: 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). by Pusyiter(m): 8:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
Mshewww and una dey complain. Fast forward this into 2017 vs 2030. nobody go dey wear clothes
Re: 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
luminouz:

Me dey hia
Damn those recent girls have hot ukwus....
Am burned just looking at their piz
dem look like brazilians wink

Re: 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). by luminouz(m): 9:18pm On Aug 05, 2017
lefulefu:

dem look like brazilians wink
grin
Re: 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). by UnlimitedIfex(m): 11:06pm On Aug 05, 2017
Sexina851:

It's terrible, it doesn't make sense at all. But it would be hard to be corrected our generation has lost it
I really doubt if it can ever b corrected, d only tin is 2 hope nd pray it don't get worst than what we're already xperiencing.
Re: 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). by JhyMedex: 11:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
Dis pix jst made MA day.. doesn't matter dt it's jst 10mins to go
Re: 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). by JhyMedex: 11:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
Dis pix jst made MA day.. doesn't matter dt it's jst 10mins to go ..ROTFL..grin

Re: 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). by Mizzile: 9:03am On Aug 06, 2017
junnyjake:

It changes anything.

Any human being capable of looking at another man's a$$ and pleasure himself with it or is filled with desires of taking another man's dickk up is a$$ does not deserved to be call a man.

We the REAL MEN dissociate ties with those sissies while we pleasure ourselves with the soft beauties around the world.

I hear u. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? / I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX / 10 Pictures Guys Who Patronize Prostitutes Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.