Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,583 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). (73216 Views)

'My Bum Can Make People Speak In Tongues' - Slay Queen Twerks In Swimming Pool / Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos) / Need A Nice Babes From Ndokwa/ Ukwuani, Call 08036797796 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). by junnyjake(m): 11:11am On Aug 06, 2017
Mizzile:

I hear u. grin

hehehehe see your teeth.
Re: 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). by FemiEddy(m): 12:02pm On Aug 06, 2017
lefulefu:
Lordcrimson
Femieddy
dacovajnr
luminouz
abeg show face cheesy
This is so spetacular, fantabulous, magnificent
Chai!!!!

1 Like

Re: 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). by Eportal123: 9:48am On Aug 11, 2017
Username Abeg

ibkkk:
Indecency is now the order of the day.I stormed on a lady's page on Instagram last night, i couldn't believe what i saw;She posted her picture, completely nude.

This is sad angry

Re: 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 11, 2017
So what exactly is this thread trying to say?

Because the same people shouting about indecency will be the same ones cussing out women wearing hijab.
Re: 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 11, 2017
NickiSlay:
The world is advancing .
Yes! Advancing with great acceleration indeed.
Re: 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). by Sebastine1994(m): 4:08am On Aug 12, 2017
I want to give my two cents on this matter. It is human nature to go for the forbidden. Eve ate the forbidden fruit despite warnings. So you see? When you tell somebody not to do something, give them a serious reason. These women obeyed the law at first but later generation of ladies felt they were been controlled. That is why they are expressing their freedom in every form. Even smoking in public
Re: 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). by Larriekay: 10:22pm On Sep 22, 2017
Explorers:
Women could be fined for revealing too much flesh.

In this image, Washington policeman Bill Norton is seen measuring the distance between a woman's knee and bathing suit at the Tidal Basin bathing beach.

His boss, Col Sherrill, who was Superintendent of Public Buildings and Grounds, had issued an order stating that suits not be over six inches above the knee.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX / 10 Pictures Guys Who Patronize Prostitutes Can Relate To / A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.