Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,690 members, 7,809,606 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). (73147 Views)

'My Bum Can Make People Speak In Tongues' - Slay Queen Twerks In Swimming Pool / Oyinbo Man Marries Edo Bride As They Rock Traditional Outfits (Photos) / Need A Nice Babes From Ndokwa/ Ukwuani, Call 08036797796 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 05, 2017
make we still blame APC?

1 Like

Re: 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). by Divay22(f): 8:56am On Aug 05, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Just imagine.
Just goes to show you how far we've fallen all in the name of freedom and advancement.
Decency is now out of fashion.

The only thing wey dey pain me pass is the fact that some random girl who does nothing but pose in barely-there swimsuits for magazines makes more in a year than most people make in a lifetime.
Honestly, there is nothing I desire more than to leave this god-forsaken planet.

Our dear alien friends,

If you're out there and reading this but for obvious reasons have decided against making contact with the human race,know that I am willing & ready to be your servant.......... Or your lab rat. Dealer's choice. The point is: I'll happily be anything you want me to be as long as you get me off this fuckin wormhole of depression & misery we call a planet.

Yours,

Mukhtar Ibn AbdulRazaq
So you want to leave me all alone in this planet abi cry cry cry cry
Re: 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). by ibkkk(f): 8:58am On Aug 05, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Why?

Cos it's a public forum.
Re: 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). by lilmax(m): 9:00am On Aug 05, 2017
lovelygurl:

Our fore fathers did

Besides you see men also walking half unclad, flaunting their 6 pack everywhere which was also not the case back then

men walking unclad where? don't kid yourself
Re: 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 05, 2017
lilmax:
men walking unclad where? don't kid yourself

Can't you read? Go back and read slowly and tell me where I wrote unclad and not half unclad undecided
Re: 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). by lilmax(m): 9:03am On Aug 05, 2017
lovelygurl:

Can't you read? Go back and read slowly and tell me where I wrote unclad and not half unclad undecided
okay you want me to ask men walking half unclad where? there it is.... now give me answers
Re: 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). by DgreatKALU(m): 9:03am On Aug 05, 2017
where did this slay generation learn this their beach nudity!! crywhere did this slay generation learn this their beach nudity!!
Re: 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). by transient123(m): 9:03am On Aug 05, 2017
Civilization, demonstration of craziness, crazy democrazy, woman right, equal right, women emancipation, those are what they say we should champion for a free society.

Now who is free and happy, them in those days and us these days?
Re: 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 05, 2017
lilmax:
okay you want me to say men walking half unclad where? there it is.... now give me answers

Wtf which world do you live in or don't you see men showing either their hot 6 pack or pregnant belly on the beach.

Stop quoting me if you want to act ignorant/ oblivious to how it is

Mtcheeeeeew

1 Like

Re: 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). by Smony: 9:05am On Aug 05, 2017
devil z realy destroyin dis world thru woman
Re: 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). by lilmax(m): 9:08am On Aug 05, 2017
lovelygurl:

Wtf which worlds do you live in or don't you see men showing either their hot 6 pack or pregnant belly on the beach.

Stop quoting me if you want to act ignorant to how it is

Mtcheeeeeew
so beach equals everywhere now? grin.....who's ignorant now?
Re: 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). by Martin0(m): 9:10am On Aug 05, 2017
lovelygurl:
Global warming stuff nau grin
Global warming kegrin
Re: 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). by bonifieldstun(m): 9:12am On Aug 05, 2017
Jesu
Re: 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). by jimb(m): 9:14am On Aug 05, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Just imagine.
Just goes to show you how far we've fallen all in the name of freedom and advancement.
Decency is now out of fashion.

The only thing wey dey pain me pass is the fact that some random girl who does nothing but pose in barely-there swimsuits for magazines makes more in a year than most people make in a lifetime.
Honestly, there is nothing I desire more than to leave this god-forsaken planet.

Our dear alien friends,

If you're out there and reading this but for obvious reasons have decided against making contact with the human race,know that I am willing & ready to be your servant.......... Or your lab rat. Dealer's choice. The point is: I'll happily be anything you want me to be as long as you get me off this fuckin wormhole of depression & misery we call a planet.

Yours,

Mukhtar Ibn AbdulRazaq

NOTED!
Re: 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 05, 2017
This is not a problem here, we still wear beach suits of 1920s ����
Re: 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). by PDPGuy: 9:22am On Aug 05, 2017
Your eyes would pop out if you visit a Miami or Los Angeles beach. Too many hot bodies in those places.

2 Likes

Re: 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). by dhardline(m): 9:22am On Aug 05, 2017
The devil is working really hard on the people,too bad some of us are actually helping in to fulfil his plans in the rebellion against God. Just see how most women have helped accomplish this. Sad indeed. cry

1 Like

Re: 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). by Mizzile: 9:36am On Aug 05, 2017
For the men thinking their gender is any better..

3 Likes

Re: 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). by Obi0952111: 9:41am On Aug 05, 2017
Subscribe and get yours

Re: 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). by matrix600(m): 9:43am On Aug 05, 2017
YelloweWest:
These women back in the 1900s were seen as indecent..
The same was we see them today as indecent.

It's just change. Very soon nudity will be a no brainer
Its the direction the world is moving now...

1 Like

Re: 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). by bonifieldstun(m): 9:51am On Aug 05, 2017
Jesu!!
Re: 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). by zcee: 9:55am On Aug 05, 2017
All these white people,fear of God no dey dere mind again immorality has become a normal thing for them...that's y we Africans are learning from them,some africans will always think it's a bad thing seeing homesexuals and transgender among them but lemme tell you,oyinbos no send any body...immorality has become fun and enjoyment to them.So what all these means is that we should enjoy our life....live the way you want to live you life nobody holy pass...
Re: 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). by kenny1313(m): 9:57am On Aug 05, 2017
ibkkk:
Indecency is now the order of the day.I stormed on a lady's page on Instagram last night, i couldn't believe what i saw;She posted her picture, completely nude.

This is sad angry

Please help me with her Instagram handle.
Re: 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). by zcee: 10:01am On Aug 05, 2017
dhardline:
The devil is working really hard on the people,too bad some of us are actually helping in to fulfil his plans in the rebellion against God. Just see how most women have helped accomplish this. Sad indeed. cry
guy u talk tru sha,bt the fact is that you won't make heaven bfor them nobody holy pass....even if these people ve gone to the extreme anđ you live a normal vent done all those things,that will not guarantee you will first get to see God bfo them remember everybody is a sinner....
Re: 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). by iamord(m): 10:14am On Aug 05, 2017
Explorers:
Three silent film actresses, Lillian Langston, Edith Roberts, and Myrtle Reeves, are pictured in 1918 in their bathing suits in an image believed to have been taken in LA.
in that year this was nude cheesy
Re: 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). by hibee4uall(m): 10:14am On Aug 05, 2017
There Was a Value...

Good people of nairaland, pls help a brother to pay his law school fees.No amount is small,you can kindly contact him on 08184941410 for more enquiries and verification, include meeting him personally . THANKS & GOD BLESS YOU

A big thanks to you people that feel concerned. May God continue to bless you and elevate you in all your endeavors.
Re: 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). by obailala(m): 10:32am On Aug 05, 2017
Uwa mmebi...
Re: 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 05, 2017
Those are for gay men. No straight man would wear that rubbish pant.

Mizzile:
For the men thinking their gender is any better..
Re: 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). by iluvdonjazzy: 10:42am On Aug 05, 2017
Explorers:
An intriguing new picture set reveals what acceptable beach outfits looked like in the period between 1900 and 1922.

In 1919, 20 special deputies called "Sheriffettes" were sworn in to monitor the swimwear of the bathers.

If a woman was found to be revealing too much bare skin, she could be forced to pay a $10 fine, although many of these modesty rules were lifted by the mid-1920s.

A 1921 Hawaiian law was enacted that no one over 14 years of age could appear in a swimsuit unless "covered suitably by an outergarment reaching at least to the knees."

Women began to wear towels around their waists or wrap raincoats around themselves.

http://mashable.com/2015/05/27/swimsuit-police/#8R1VcEvyUgqd

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4760792/Fascinating-pictures-beach-fashion-changed.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
that is why rape cases is in the high side now compare to then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? / 10 Pictures Guys Who Patronize Prostitutes Can Relate To / Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.