Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,411 members, 7,830,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Indecency: See What Ladies Wore To The Beach In The 1900's And Now (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Indecency: See What Ladies Wore To The Beach In The 1900's And Now (photos) (2366 Views)

How Feminism Was Viewed By Men In The 1900's / What This Two Ladies Wore To A Night Club Will Make you Drool (18+photos) / Ladies Wore Sexy Outfits For Their Final Year Thanksgiving Service (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indecency: See What Ladies Wore To The Beach In The 1900's And Now (photos) by 247ibile: 11:04pm On Aug 05, 2017
Modernization and civilization appears to have thrown morality into the dustbins considering the beach wears in the olden days and now.

Click link to read more: http://www.247ibile.com.ng/2017/08/indecency-see-what-ladies-wore-to-beach.html

1 Like

Re: Indecency: See What Ladies Wore To The Beach In The 1900's And Now (photos) by Yeligray(m): 11:06pm On Aug 05, 2017
Things like this makes us guys not to value and respect women

1 Like

Re: Indecency: See What Ladies Wore To The Beach In The 1900's And Now (photos) by beastofwestros(m): 11:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
Yeligray:
Things like this makes us guys not to value and respect women

shut up!!! mechie onu GI!!! what do u mean?

are guys any better?

1 Like

Re: Indecency: See What Ladies Wore To The Beach In The 1900's And Now (photos) by Yeligray(m): 11:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
beastofwestros:

shut up!!! mechie onu GI!!! what do u mean?

are guys any better?
do you watch music videos?... Who wears panties and who is well dressed.. I'm not saying that guys are better but i just hate the way i see guys treat girls

1 Like

Re: Indecency: See What Ladies Wore To The Beach In The 1900's And Now (photos) by 247ibile: 8:57am On Aug 06, 2017
247ibile:
Modernization and civilization appears to have thrown morality into the dustbins considering the beach wears in the olden days and now.

Click link to read more: http://www.247ibile.com.ng/2017/08/indecency-see-what-ladies-wore-to-beach.html

1 Like

Re: Indecency: See What Ladies Wore To The Beach In The 1900's And Now (photos) by beastofwestros(m): 4:21pm On Aug 06, 2017
Yeligray:
do you watch music videos?... Who wears panties and who is well dressed.. I'm not saying that guys are better but i just hate the way i see guys treat girls

everyone get treated the way ,he or she wants to be treated

(1) (Reply)

Today Makes It A Year Since Fynestboi Won MR Nairaland,he Will Hand Over Today / The Era Of Fvckery / See 10 Cool Ways To Last Longer In Bed; The 8th Would Shock You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.