Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,564 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Trust Vs Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trust Vs Love (7672 Views)

Arrange Marriage Vs Love Marriage!!! / Wanking VS Love Making / Arrange Marriage Vs Love Marriage : Which One Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trust Vs Love by Davidazzle: 6:44pm On Feb 12, 2010
Love and Trust are two different things entirely,
You can actually love someone and yet not trust them, If they were one and the same then many people wouldn't fall in love "at first sight" cuz you cant trust someone you just met, it takes months maybe years of real friendship to actually trust someone completely,

But in reality you can't marry someone you don't trust but love because its just not right, You marry someone you trust AND love not just some drop down dead fine dude you saw at a show-room and your sexual-senses say to you "YES he's the the Man 4 U"   WRONG,

Its means a lot more 2 actually trust someone, a trusted friend or partner is hard to find sisi eko
Re: Trust Vs Love by untainted: 7:24pm On Feb 12, 2010
mama-gee:

Poster. . .

What kind of dumb thread did you create? undecided
I think you need to know the meaning of love before you created this nonsense
Oya, Define Love. undecided

I pity the man who is unfortunate to pick u as wife
You will nag him to an early grave.
I bet ur sado-masochistic inclinations force u to court these verbal brawls for u to cum.
What a waste; Phew!
Re: Trust Vs Love by ayettymama(f): 7:28pm On Feb 12, 2010
i cant actually love a guy i dont trust

im very good at smelling fishiness

and thats when i just take my leave

no such thing as marriage in such case!
Re: Trust Vs Love by yme1(f): 7:50pm On Feb 12, 2010
i can get along with some one i dont trust pretty well
just learn to believe what ever he/she says
but the fact is marraige is a different ball game its not what you jump in and out of
so i think trust and love is really neccessary
Re: Trust Vs Love by calyx: 7:56pm On Feb 12, 2010
mama-gee:

Poster. . .

this thread aint dumb. . .last i checked, nobody forces nobody to make a comment
Re: Trust Vs Love by H2O2: 9:05pm On Feb 12, 2010
Love and trust go together like horse and carriage.

That said, you can love someone without trusting them completely. It's just akin to insecurity.
Re: Trust Vs Love by cintia(f): 9:45pm On Feb 12, 2010
if you don't trust your partner, check well and see where the infatuation lies
Re: Trust Vs Love by Ojumiii(m): 11:30pm On Feb 12, 2010
that's true in an ideal world but you can lose trust in someone you love based on their actions. Trust and compatibility is more important than love to me.

The right use of word.
Love can be without absolute or any trust.
Re: Trust Vs Love by luvbooks(f): 11:31pm On Feb 12, 2010
@ Mama-Gee;

Freiburger:

Why do u always criticise other people thought, ideal and feelings does that makes u perfect? What 're u up to? angry

oyb:

offtopic - these ridiculous shenanigans will not change the fact that u are nls dumbest poster - all volume and no substance

untainted:

I pity the man who is unfortunate to pick u as wife
You will nag him to an early grave.
I bet your sado-masochistic inclinations force u to court these verbal brawls for u to come.
What a waste; Phew!

calyx:

this thread aint dumb. . .last i checked, nobody forces nobody to make a comment

I'm glad that others made these comments. I was beginning to think I was only one who noticed how unbelievably dense this girl is.

@ Topic; For you not to trust someone means that that person has done countless things to betray you. And for me, when trust is gone, I'll dig a pit for that love or whatever it is and let it die there, cos I'm done.
Re: Trust Vs Love by makantemi(m): 11:38pm On Feb 12, 2010
i must say this is very timely to have been posted now. good numbers of relationship lingers at the brink of collapse because of lack of trust.

this result mostly because because majority of partners that nurse feeling of insincerity toward thier partner are actually also guilty of insincerity toward thier partner as such they feel thier partner have to be cheating on them too.

i strongly agree with the guy that said "he ll rather love to trust" than "trust to love". the former is far more better as it saves one a lot of energy and emotional unrest.
Re: Trust Vs Love by Kelvinj(m): 11:44pm On Feb 12, 2010
love & trust work 2geda cos u cant love witout trusting & vise versa
Re: Trust Vs Love by latepa(m): 11:52pm On Feb 12, 2010
Excuse me, do you really want us to answer the question?
Re: Trust Vs Love by sinequanon: 12:57am On Feb 13, 2010
My take is that,

Love is about acceptance. It is to know what you know and be accepting of what you don't know. There is no room for trust.

We trust because we are not prepared to accept the unknown.

Good thread.
Re: Trust Vs Love by THEAMAKA(f): 1:16am On Feb 13, 2010
she's only calling it dumb because the thread topic is past her level of comprehension.
don't mind the Arrow.
anyway. . .
i believe they both go hand in hand, really.
Re: Trust Vs Love by Yehty(f): 1:49am On Feb 13, 2010
hummm, u can love someone without 100% trust, but there should be trust to some extent cos if there is no trust at all, 4get the love
Re: Trust Vs Love by sexyLeamon(f): 4:29am On Feb 13, 2010
yes you can love someone without trusting them, but relationships like that are bond to break sooner or later.
Re: Trust Vs Love by adamooye5(m): 4:29am On Feb 13, 2010
no trust no love,i guess they are synonymous!
Re: Trust Vs Love by edydeyemi(m): 5:22am On Feb 13, 2010
Whosai? Did i just hear someone say no love without trust? Abegi, na wetin be love self? No be e dey my body, e dey your body e be?
Re: Trust Vs Love by ayettymama(f): 5:58am On Feb 13, 2010
mamagee has some serious insults waiting for her here!!!

LWKMD!
Re: Trust Vs Love by na2day2(m): 6:34am On Feb 13, 2010
Sisi Eko:

Can u possibly marry someone you dont Trust but yet you Love? undecided
You dont trust the person to do right by you but yet you love them.
A huge question that has been on my mind

after seeing ur profile pic, i gotta say yes, that is a woman that can do no wrong even if i dont trust her grin grin grin grin
Re: Trust Vs Love by SwtzMinx(f): 7:15am On Feb 13, 2010
.weiRd questi0n. . .bt i feel l0Ve with0ut tRUst=LusT.
Re: Trust Vs Love by RichyBlacK(m): 9:18am On Feb 13, 2010
These are the important things:

1. Respect
2. Love
3. Trust

It is very unwise to marry a dude you don't trust. Simple. Abi guys don finish for market?

I can never marry a woman I don't trust.
Re: Trust Vs Love by Taken(m): 9:37am On Feb 13, 2010
@ Poster,

Write up a Prenup, make ya and her sign am; then marry her - "for better and for prenup"!
Please dont forget to email us ya marriage cake!
Re: Trust Vs Love by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 13, 2010
Not trusting the one u love is an heartbreak on its own. A good marriage is built on trust, love, understanding, humor and a lot of other things. Love alone cannot sustain a marriage, d conjuction of both love and trust will go a long way to ensure a happy union. Anyone who marries coz of love alone will definitely carry his cross alone!
Re: Trust Vs Love by parislomo(f): 10:28am On Feb 13, 2010
I think TRUST basically is the foundation. . .
Re: Trust Vs Love by na2day2(m): 10:43am On Feb 13, 2010
Taken:

@ Poster,

Write up a Prenup, make ya and her sign am; then marry her - "for better and for prenup"!

death ! ! ! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Trust Vs Love by chuqudy(m): 10:51am On Feb 13, 2010
Trust+Love=ekwokirikwo na waya
Love-Trust=ekwokirikwo na wonda
Re: Trust Vs Love by Eaglebabe: 11:22am On Feb 13, 2010
no
Re: Trust Vs Love by Sagamite(m): 11:59am On Feb 13, 2010
mama-gee:

Poster. . .

Look who's talking.  grin

bawomolo:

that's true in an ideal world but you can lose trust in someone you love based on their actions.   Trust and compatibility is more important than love to me.

Philosophical realist.  grin

sandee575:

when will women accept that nature made prowlers of men.
that when he's done he will return home should be enough trust.

Mofo realist.  grin [size=4pt]No disrespect.[/size]

Davidazzle:

Love and Trust are two different things entirely,
You can actually love someone and yet not trust them, If they were one and the same then many people wouldn't fall in love "at first sight" cuz you cant trust someone you just met, it takes months maybe years of real friendship to actually trust someone completely,

But in reality you can't marry someone you don't trust but love because its just not right, You marry someone you trust AND love not just some drop down dead fine dude you saw at a show-room and your sexual-senses say to you "YES he's the the Man 4 U"   WRONG,

Its means a lot more 2 actually trust someone, a trusted friend or partner is hard to find sisi eko

Wrong, mate.

Some women can. They love drama.

A stable and nice guy would be too boring for them, they feed on the danger.

I keep on saying, a vast majority of women only mature in their mid to late thirties. By then, it is too late for most or they are too emotional damaged by their experience based on THEIR CHOICES, but yet they take solace in blaming "men".

RichyBlacK:

These are the important things:

1. Respect
2. Love
3. Trust

It is very unwise to marry a dude you don't trust. Simple. Abi guys don finish for market?

I can never marry a woman I don't trust.

Reality: "Most people (guys and girls) are not trustworthy".

A man justs needs a place to cheat, a woman needs a reason and she would bloody hell find it when she wants, no matter how unreasonable or illogical the reason is.

Taken:

@ Poster,

If you live in the West or plan to live in the West and you are successful or full of potential to be, this is "words of wisdom".

Prenup = "Gold dust" for rich people.

The West have used legislation to bastardise marriage.
Re: Trust Vs Love by whitesturd(f): 12:04pm On Feb 13, 2010
trust is very essential in every relationship and it provides a formidable rock for a realationship to stand 2ru thick and thin while love can easily fade away wen it is not supported with trust.
Re: Trust Vs Love by ameja(f): 12:44pm On Feb 13, 2010
True love is unconditional. True trust is deserved. U can choose to love even ur enemies, but u can't choose to trust someone just because u decide to. U can try to, but at the of the day the truth will show up and all ur preconceptions and good intentions will be revealed as worthless. And once ur hopes and illusions about someone r shattered to pieces, u can look inside ur heart and see if u can still love. If u can, good for u. Having unshakable love is much worthier than believing in illusions smiley
Re: Trust Vs Love by ameja(f): 12:51pm On Feb 13, 2010
But that was said about love and trust. Marriage is another story. Ofc u should only marry someone who has proved he can be at least relatively trusted cool That means, u should put him through a sh.tload of "innocent" tests and see how he acts and reacts to this and that, a good marriage material should score at least 75% cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Best To Forget A Crush? / What It Is Like For A Woman To Receive Double Penetration. / 14 TRUE Reasons She Doesn't Call Or Text You Back (yes You!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.