Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,856 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) (97126 Views)

Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) / Pope Francis Reacts To Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killings, Offers Prayers / Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Schwartz: 11:54am On Aug 06, 2017
saintandsinnerz:

No, I don't think they were up to that number but many were feared dead, both children and the aged
Ha!! This is bad, really bad. What a pity. Why kill innocent people who did nothing to you? cry cry

6 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Psalm45(f): 11:54am On Aug 06, 2017
0b100100111:

grin grin grin grin

And the god they were worshiping could not save them right inside his own house grin grin grin grin What a god! And one born-again be calling Sango, Ogun and Amadioha toothless gods. cheesy cheesy cheesy

A clear scenario that its all fiction!

"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, None but yourselves can free your mind!"

May God have mercy on u-Amen

5 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by greatgod2012(f): 11:55am On Aug 06, 2017
How did we get here lipsrsealed

This is gory mehn!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by jchioma: 11:55am On Aug 06, 2017
O! What a sad news.
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by SirFamous11(m): 11:55am On Aug 06, 2017
Ohh God in my own village
God Save Us
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by freshest4live: 11:56am On Aug 06, 2017
Schwartz:

Please confirm is it really true that over 150 people were gunned down? shocked
Tell me its not true shocked cry
I don't think it can be up to 150. Even BokoHaram don't easily pull such numbers at once.
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by hopefulLandlord: 11:56am On Aug 06, 2017
pmc01:

It's inevitable that everyone shall die, whether you believe in God or not.
And something definitely must kill a (wo)man- gun, knife, natural, water, fear, whatever really.

Stop being childish my friend.

he's not being childish, he's telling you the bitter truth

ask yourself this question, if this were gathering of atheists instead of Christians and gunmen came to kill them, would our Christians not talk about how it won't have happened if they had Jesus? won't they quickly talk of "god's judgement"?

he's simply paying them in their own coin and its worse for Christians cuz it said " Thousands at my right" lol, bullets don't understand bible verses

I'm also certain the survivors would give testimony soon to the glory of god lol

abeg your Messiah is useless

14 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by naijaboiy: 11:56am On Aug 06, 2017
0b100100111:

grin grin grin grin

And the god they were worshiping could not save them right inside his own house grin grin grin grin What a god! And one born-again be calling Sango, Ogun and Amadioha toothless gods. cheesy cheesy cheesy

"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, None but yourselves can free your mind!"

I'm not keen on religion and Christianity but then these are humans who just lost their lives in the place of worship for what they believe in and you are here typing trash.

The people I pity mostly are the dumb goats that carried their leprous infested thumbs to like your idiotic post.

Spits! undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 06, 2017
0b100100111:

grin grin grin grin

Karlovich:
and the " I am that I am", alpha and omega couldn't save them right in his presence. Rip to the zealots

simplex2:
Really? 150 people? Did they line up and wait for their turn to be shot? Some should be at the hospital so u can snap those ones and upload.
Also, why take them to mortuary when Jesus can raise then from the dead. Just start praying in tongues like your Bible said. Didn't Jesus promise you that anything you ask on earth, believing in your heart that he would answer?

How did human race become this callous and heartless? You idiots keep mocking the dead like you know when, how and where you will

May God have mercy on your souls
I pray such evil never be your portions

11 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by AngelicBeing: 11:56am On Aug 06, 2017
sukkot:
lol i haf comot myself for eastern people matter. those people are a different breed. well most of them are. we still have a few decent ones like my nigga kingebuka and swiegedon. grin grin
This is a senseless, wicked and callous killing, if they are after the guy who built the church, why not look for the guy, why the catastrophic and senseless sporadic shooting, what kind of beef do they have with the guy and this kind of karma is just too painful and sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by hopefulLandlord: 11:57am On Aug 06, 2017
Psalm45:
May God have mercy on u-Amen
like he had mercy on those worshippers that bullet lodged in their heads?

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by dhardline(m): 11:57am On Aug 06, 2017
This country has really turned to something else. Hmmm.. ..just unbelievable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by freshest4live: 11:57am On Aug 06, 2017
Alcatraz001:

But why now? Didn't you see the report that the attack was as a result of some business gone bad in South Africa. The northerners don't have any hand in this. Please be very careful in your attempt to further heat up the polity. Igbos would be further hurt if tensions escalate in Nigeria. Be properly guided.
I just tire for some people.
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 06, 2017
0b100100111:

grin grin grin grin

Even as close as David was to God's heart, God refused him to build a temple for him. Why? Becauae his hands had spilled blood.

Now to the man who built this church who the attackers came for, what sort of man do you think he is? Did God tell him to build a church for him? And did God tell you His presence is in that church?

Everyman is responsible in seeking God out, not all churches are for God, not all men of God belong to God.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by hopefulLandlord: 11:58am On Aug 06, 2017
naijaboiy:

I'm not keen on religion and Christianity but then these are humans who just lost their lives in the place of worship for what they believe in and you are here typing trash.

The people I pity mostly are the dumb goats that carried their leprous infested thumbs to like your idiotic post.

Spits! undecided

there's no better time to expose the uselessness of religion and imaginary gods

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Jabioro: 11:58am On Aug 06, 2017
smartty68:
What a massive killings....! What are humans turning into Lawd angry

RIP to the deceased...

Can I have this video send to my whatsapp?
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by LasGidiOwner: 11:58am On Aug 06, 2017
IPOB imported from otger states should be held responsible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by hopefulLandlord: 11:58am On Aug 06, 2017
Gwaihir:

Even as close as David was to God's heart, God refused him to build a temple for him. Why? Becauae his hands has spilled blood.

Now to the man who built this church who the attackers came for, what sort of man do you think he is? Did God tell him to build a church for him? And did God tell you His presence is in that church?

Everyman is responsible in seeking God out, not all churches are for God, not all men of God belong to God.

of course, god is not present

what a convenient excuse cuz the only other option is to admit your imaginary Yahweh is useless

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by prodigy24: 11:59am On Aug 06, 2017
We must get to the root of this matter
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by jfleece(m): 11:59am On Aug 06, 2017
Omofunaab2:
Hope this is not a case of Igbo Jews Vs igbo christians

Anyway RIP to the dead
afonja u wan start Abi?
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by aputel: 11:59am On Aug 06, 2017
40kobo77:
Really?
Find here an good account of the shooting as narrated by someone who made a call to the place .

"Ugochukwu Tony Oputa
And I just put a call through to my kinsmen.
Today sacrilege happened in my Home of nativity # Ozubulu .
In a Catholic church in amuakwa during 6 o'clock mass
48 Persons died on the spot (as told). With numerous struggling for their life in the hospital.
Do you'll remember about the Bishop tussle in a church in mbaise, Imo State?
You remember that Priest that was sent to head the church and he was rejected by the church and it's parishioners?
Yes. Him.
The Parish attached today way his and I was informed he was known for attending 6 o'clock mass and the attackers came same time.
Opened fire on both young and old.
The said Priest was not in church at the time of attack but it was said that his dad sustained bullet wounds.
Spilling blood in the house of God all for Church politics.
May their soul rest in peace."

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
This is shocking...

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Kokaine(m): 12:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
150 is not a small number oh
how did they manage to get 150people at once.
im sure they were robbers or assassins
this country is not safe again at all.
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by StOla: 12:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
blackbeau1:
They just wanted to kill people but used the 'kidnapping' as a front. RIP to the dead. I believe this is the handiwork of northerners. for those of you blaming God or disbelieving him, it doesn't stop him from being God.

And what is the usefulness of him being God?

Those who do not believe, actually want him to be God and act like God and be useful for God's sake.

Let him be useful.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by saintandsinnerz: 12:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
NovusHomo:

So tell us why you think this happened.
Well, can't really say but the initial suspicion was Fulani herdsmen but that suspicion was dropped immediately owing to the fact the herdsmen there are peace loving people and has lived with us peacefully for so many years. They don't destroy crops and nobody steals their cow or harasses them. So, people have ruled them out. The guy that built that church is a very wealthy philanthropist based in South Africa but has so many enemies wanting to kill him. There is a quiet rumour going about that they came for him but they didn't know he travelled back yesterday. Even if he was around, it is unlikely they will get him because he is well fortified with heavily armed men. All these are still rumours. The Governor is in my village now.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by hopefulLandlord: 12:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:

How did human race become this callous and heartless? You idiots keep mocking the dead like you know when, how and where you will

May God have mercy on your souls
I pray such evil never be your portions

I'm sure those 150 people that died prayed for it to be their portion lol

what rubbish, religion and gods are useless

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Omoluabi16(m): 12:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
Words fail me on this. It is too much. This world should end already. Going to church and never coming back..
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 06, 2017
This is sad, may their souls rest in peace cry
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 06, 2017
Pls mynd44,seun,lalasticlala and other mods...why is it that in a muslim thread especially on a friday you will be made to reciete a creed before you join but christian thread is free for all and atheist thread too.

look what is good for the goose is good for the gender...I know seun is a musilim but you have to respect other people religion even me lucifer sef no suppose enter this thread but una don allow me.
on a serious note its not good...As no religion have monopoly for violence...An atheist or muslim should not be allowed to come to a christian thread and spew trash while you "protect" the other religion for fear of violence....Salam

11 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by BeautyxlAjemba(f): 12:01pm On Aug 06, 2017
Father have Mercy
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by sunnyeinstein(m): 12:01pm On Aug 06, 2017
It is a terrible news if its true...

Well, from my point of view...
...I think this is a case of a guy got into bad business, he takes associates' money and run back to his town. The townpeople welcome their son, do not care about the source of his sudden wealth. The church keys into it, he builds them a new church they are happy.
Now the associates located him, see where their money has gone to, and showed no mercy...

...this is what happens in the drug/high crime syndicate world.

This is just my hypothesis.

May the dead find heavenly forgiveness and eternal rest, amen.

14 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by hopefulLandlord: 12:02pm On Aug 06, 2017
prodigy24:
We must get to the root of this matter

the root is that Yahweh is useless and can't stop common bullets, Christianity is a lie too

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary / Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication / From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.