Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,221 members, 7,860,407 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:34 AM

Men Would You Tell Your Female Friend That Her Boyfriend Is Actually A Married? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Would You Tell Your Female Friend That Her Boyfriend Is Actually A Married? (380 Views)

Ladies!!! Which One Of These Men Would You Choose (photos) / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Would You Tell Your Female Friend That Her Boyfriend Is Actually A Married? by Flexygist: 9:54am On Aug 06, 2017
It seems some men prefer to cover up for cheating men rather than tell the awlful truth to their female friends.

This is same for Twitter user, @odinny who found out that his female friend's 'boyfriend' is actually a married man with kids, but has refused to inform her. According to him, he met the said boyfriend with his family at a wedding recently but he wouldn't say 'shit to his friend as it is against the brocode'. Men what would you do?

See replies to his tweet below...

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/08/06/men-would-you-tell-your-female-friend-that-her-boyfriend-is-actually-a-married-man-with-kids-twitter-user-ask/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Men Would You Tell Your Female Friend That Her Boyfriend Is Actually A Married? by Flexygist: 9:56am On Aug 06, 2017
more

Re: Men Would You Tell Your Female Friend That Her Boyfriend Is Actually A Married? by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 06, 2017
Isn't bro-code for guys you are friends with??
He's just an insensitive and disloyal friend who could prolly do what the 'boyfriend' did too.
Re: Men Would You Tell Your Female Friend That Her Boyfriend Is Actually A Married? by Platinumay(m): 10:03am On Aug 06, 2017
I go shut up because even girls can be very funny. She fit know make she dey code am. I go just dey observe until I see a reason to.
Re: Men Would You Tell Your Female Friend That Her Boyfriend Is Actually A Married? by zinachidi(m): 10:08am On Aug 06, 2017
Nah, I think I'll just mind my business, if I inform on him to his GF, and the relationship crashes, they'll inadvertently say its my fault. That's how we reason in this country :-/.

If she catch u, fine. If she no catch u kwanu, na ur luck.
Re: Men Would You Tell Your Female Friend That Her Boyfriend Is Actually A Married? by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 06, 2017
Not nice, I will tell on the Nigga
Re: Men Would You Tell Your Female Friend That Her Boyfriend Is Actually A Married? by medexico(m): 10:19am On Aug 06, 2017
This is a violation of bro code

There are times when you snitch on your bro

This one is

Moreover, since you are not dating that girl, she is your "bro"
Re: Men Would You Tell Your Female Friend That Her Boyfriend Is Actually A Married? by Ndukings92(m): 10:20am On Aug 06, 2017
me i have been in such situation when am still living with my parents, i called d girl and told her that my friend Nonso is married with two kids. do u know what happened? d idiot went and ask Nonso if what Ndu said is true. what did Ndu said? that u are married with two kids and Nonso said yes it's true. but was that d end of our friendship? he'll No!!! we are still buddies

1 Like

Re: Men Would You Tell Your Female Friend That Her Boyfriend Is Actually A Married? by medexico(m): 10:22am On Aug 06, 2017
Did you know that "boli" is roasted plantain?

(1) (Reply)

You Don't Want To Miss This / How Do I Know I'm With The Right Person / The Dos And Don’ts Of Choosing Your Wedding Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.