Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,847 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Can You Tolerate A Violent Girlfriend? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Tolerate A Violent Girlfriend? (7524 Views)

One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship / Would U Tolerate A Partner That Comes Home Late In The Night? / How Long Can You Tolerate A Cheating Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Tolerate A Violent Girlfriend? by na2day2(m): 10:42am On Feb 13, 2010
deoz:

Peace is so endearing. A girl dat slaps her guy or shows violence in any other form is a shame to Womanhood. Girls, let us endevour to remain the miss/mrs in your relationships and let the men continue to be d misters. It is sweet and refreshing dat way.

i love u already kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Can You Tolerate A Violent Girlfriend? by chuqudy(m): 11:16am On Feb 13, 2010
Taken:

@ Poster:

I dont think you have been told that you should enroll for self defensive class like Kung fu or Ninjistu!
With this skill like Jackie Chan, you can live with ya woman and can take any beating to her likings.
In fact, you can dodge the slaps on ya face with ninja move - i tell you.

Taken is very funny. Well, this is for those guys who were called honey but later were called monkey. But as for me, I can play, romance do anything with a violent girl but cannot love her to the level of taking her as a wife. I am not ready to act any Chinese action film in my house.
Re: Can You Tolerate A Violent Girlfriend? by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:49am On Feb 13, 2010
nope
Re: Can You Tolerate A Violent Girlfriend? by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:50am On Feb 13, 2010
nope
Re: Can You Tolerate A Violent Girlfriend? by Eaglebabe: 1:00pm On Feb 13, 2010
You men are funny.How can u come out here and open ur mouth wide and talk about how ur G/Fs beat u up.Are u men at all.lf u stand firm as the man in any relationship,the woman must respect you.
Re: Can You Tolerate A Violent Girlfriend? by galatico(m): 1:24pm On Feb 13, 2010
No way !!!
Re: Can You Tolerate A Violent Girlfriend? by nezerst(f): 3:39pm On Feb 13, 2010
I HAVE A QUESTION (pls dont crucify me oh!!)
IF A MAN HITS A WOMAN (maybe slap) AND SHE HITS HIM BACK (harder!!! With a pestle.)
DOES THAT MAKE HER VIOLENT (abi na self defence?)
JUST WONDERING!!!
Re: Can You Tolerate A Violent Girlfriend? by ULSHERLAN(m): 4:15pm On Feb 13, 2010
nezerst:

I HAVE A QUESTION (pls dont crucify me oh!!)
IF A MAN HITS A WOMAN (maybe slap) AND SHE HITS HIM BACK (harder!!! With a pestle.)
DOES THAT MAKE HER VIOLENT (abi na self defence?)
JUST WONDERING!!!
Datz nt bn violent and neither self defence,
Re: Can You Tolerate A Violent Girlfriend? by firstSTAR(m): 4:21pm On Feb 13, 2010
NO, life is too precious
Re: Can You Tolerate A Violent Girlfriend? by eyoniggar(m): 5:20pm On Feb 13, 2010
Eaglebabe:

You men are funny.How can u come out here and open your mouth wide and talk about how your G/Fs beat u up.Are u men at all.lf u stand firm as the man in any relationship,the woman must respect you.

I presume you dnt understand the contents of my post. If you did
you wouldnt speculate if i was a man or not.
Re: Can You Tolerate A Violent Girlfriend? by melodyj(m): 6:17pm On Feb 13, 2010
that was really nice, she do all things for love
Re: Can You Tolerate A Violent Girlfriend? by InfoHelper: 7:52pm On Feb 13, 2010
d babe dey violent for bed, old boy she go ki me o
Re: Can You Tolerate A Violent Girlfriend? by remimartin(m): 9:32pm On Feb 13, 2010
i will advice you to leave cos nothing good comes out of a violent relationship
Re: Can You Tolerate A Violent Girlfriend? by BloodShed1: 10:39pm On Feb 13, 2010
If you tolerate any abuse then obviously you think that's what you deserve, otherwise you won't tolerate it. Simple!

If she hits you, hit her back and end the relationship.
Re: Can You Tolerate A Violent Girlfriend? by na2day2(m): 10:57pm On Feb 13, 2010
Blood_Shed:

If you tolerate any abuse then obviously you think that's what you deserve, otherwise you won't tolerate it. Simple!

I[b]f she hits you, hit her back and end the relationship.[/b]

that was what i said, an eye for an eye, and a tooth for as many teeth as possible grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Tolerate A Violent Girlfriend? by bkbabe99: 11:08pm On Feb 13, 2010
^^^^ you mean teeth for a tooth, not tooth for teeth^^^
Re: Can You Tolerate A Violent Girlfriend? by na2day2(m): 11:30pm On Feb 13, 2010
bk/babe99:

^^^^ you mean teeth for a tooth, not tooth for teeth^^^

tooth for teeth, u missed ur english class? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Can You Tolerate A Violent Girlfriend? by tolly4real(f): 11:51pm On Feb 13, 2010
Love? Condone voilence? any guy who raised his hand to hit a lady, according to some elders will never be succesful and the same goes to a lady that raise her hand to hit a guy should be avoided.
Re: Can You Tolerate A Violent Girlfriend? by MsTom(f): 1:04am On Feb 14, 2010
A violent girlfriend or boyfriend should not be tolerated. Violence breeds violence and the degree is higher. That is why we see men/women shoot down their exs. Be careful. Early warnings should be considered. Might be a sign of dangers to come
Re: Can You Tolerate A Violent Girlfriend? by BloodShed1: 2:16am On Feb 14, 2010
na2day?:

that was what i said, an eye for an eye, and a tooth for as many teeth as possible grin grin grin grin

Thats right lol.

You get what you give. If a woman wants to hit a man then she's putting herself in a man's shoes, so you should treat her like a man.

I do not condone violence but if you don't keep your hands to yourself then you deserve what's coming back to you.
Re: Can You Tolerate A Violent Girlfriend? by na2day2(m): 3:14pm On Feb 14, 2010
Blood_Shed:

Thats right lol.

You get what you give. If a woman wants to hit a man then she's putting herself in a man's shoes, so you should treat her like a man.

I do not condone violence but if you don't keep your hands to yourself then you deserve what's coming back to you.

hell yea! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Tolerate A Violent Girlfriend? by kcblast(m): 4:59pm On Feb 14, 2010
angry angrymaybe d gal hasn't had of "Thunderous slap",coz i don't giv rubbish about chicks like dat cool.
Anyway,such gals should be discarded immediately, to avoid death caused by high B.P angry
Re: Can You Tolerate A Violent Girlfriend? by kcblast(m): 5:09pm On Feb 14, 2010
chuqudy:

Taken is very funny. Well, this is for those guys who were called honey but later were called monkey. But as for me, I can play, romance do anything with a violent girl but cannot love her to the level of taking her as a wife. I am not ready to act any Chinese action film in my house.
na2day?:

Hell Yes!
1 up 2 y'all
Re: Can You Tolerate A Violent Girlfriend? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 14, 2010
I couldn't tolerate a violent friend I had no emotional attachment to. A Violent girlfriend's even more intolerable.
Re: Can You Tolerate A Violent Girlfriend? by darkfishet: 1:16am On Feb 15, 2010
LOL,  grin Reading through all the previous post,  U guys are killing me oo,   grin grin cheesy
Truly some people deserve beating, especially ladies for their easy to speech mouth and quick to raise hands but having a VIOLENT GIRLFRIEND is a No for me. But no matter what you guys say its still happens everyday, some like it Hot, some like it cold,,  i dnt hav to finish tht, 
Eventually we all need to fit our preferences' into our personal lifes,   

GOOD LUCK,  Say No To Drugs,    grin
Re: Can You Tolerate A Violent Girlfriend? by selena(f): 2:52am On Feb 15, 2010
I believe a girl should not raise her hands to hit her boyfriend,that also goes for a guy too.So you have to talk to her,and if she still continues with her behavior,leave her alone.SCREW LOVE
Re: Can You Tolerate A Violent Girlfriend? by Agwuegbo: 9:28am On Feb 15, 2010
Not in a million years. I'd endure 4 sometime n then take a HUGE revenge she'll never forget.
Re: Can You Tolerate A Violent Girlfriend? by H2O2: 9:34am On Feb 15, 2010
rofl
Re: Can You Tolerate A Violent Girlfriend? by alldone(m): 2:25pm On Feb 15, 2010
maybe that is why you are in the girls life to change certain things.
if you endure and u can change her ok.

but if not well have u watch bolt recently just do that before she kill herself and you.
Re: Can You Tolerate A Violent Girlfriend? by atilla(m): 2:39pm On Feb 15, 2010
nope,

the last girl that made me even feel like hitting her, i had to drop her straight.
Re: Can You Tolerate A Violent Girlfriend? by waleola3(m): 4:05pm On Feb 15, 2010
no i can' and is just because she can take me for granted.
Re: Can You Tolerate A Violent Girlfriend? by Chykason(m): 4:31pm On Feb 15, 2010
Violent friend =YELLOW CARD
Violent girlfriend = RED CARD!!
Violent spouse = [color=]A SEASON BAN!!![/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNBELIEVABLE!!! Guy Buys Drink For Girlfriend And Finds... / Girls: Have You Ever Been Caught Walking Around The House Naked? / PHOTO: Can You Trust Your Man This Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.