Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,451 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

I Found Out Why Orgasm Feels So Good. Interesting... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Found Out Why Orgasm Feels So Good. Interesting... (778 Views)

It Feels So Sweet Knowing You Are The Side Nigga. / I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! / "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Found Out Why Orgasm Feels So Good. Interesting... by DoctorsOfficeNg: 3:21pm On Aug 06, 2017
So while you’re getting jiggy with it, thought about why it feels so good?

Did you know that the human sexual response cycle has four phases?

Yeah, of course: Excitement, plateau of arousal, orgasm, and resolution

During sex, there’s a measurable activity decrease in the brain regions associated with behavioral control, fear, anxiety, and judgment, clearing the way for a stress-free, good old time.

Read On here: www.doctorsoffice.ng/health/why-does-an-orgasm-feel-good-so-good-here-is-why

---

HEALTH SERVICE REMINDER : You can Chat or call freely and anonymously our certified doctors should you need share an issue 24/7.
Kindly visit: https://doctorsoffice.ng/talk-to-a-doctor

Cheers Guys.
Re: I Found Out Why Orgasm Feels So Good. Interesting... by IwillSucced(m): 3:24pm On Aug 06, 2017
Hello DoctorsOfficeNg

Is this thing you are doing the same thing with what FitnessDcotor was doing?

I don't think I care why orgasm feels so good, but how FREE is your health service reminder
Re: I Found Out Why Orgasm Feels So Good. Interesting... by DoctorsOfficeNg: 4:33pm On Aug 07, 2017
IwillSucced:
Hello DoctorsOfficeNg

Is this thing you are doing the same thing with what FitnessDcotor was doing?

I don't think I care why orgasm feels so good, but how FREE is your health service reminder

We are DoctorsOffice.Ng a Digital Health company that allows you ease of access to chat and connect with certified and real doctors anywhere in Nigeria 24/7 via your mobile Phone.
When we say Free, Its free for you to register and start chatting with our Doctors.

(1) (Reply)

What Can Turn You Off From Your Opposite Sex / Is It Worth It? / Are Men/Women More Attracted To Ladies/Guys Who Act Disinterested In Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.