Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:35 PM

23And Still Single (plight Of A Phelgmatic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 23And Still Single (plight Of A Phelgmatic) (1220 Views)

I Don’t Know Why Guys Are Scared To Talk To Me, Am Still Single- Lady Cry Out / Don't Ever Watch This If You Are Still Single - Nigerian Movie / Why Are You Still Single ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

23And Still Single (plight Of A Phelgmatic) by brandydaniells(m): 9:02pm On Aug 06, 2017
I NEED HELP

AM 23 AND I DONT HAVE A GF ...AT THIS AGE I STILL THINK LOVE IS A JOKE

..I GET BORED EASILY IN ANY RELATIONSHIP

I USE TO THINK ALL GIRLS ARE EASY PREYS

AT AGE 14 I GOT USED TO JUMPING FROM 1 GIRL TO ANOTHER ...NOT JUST FOR THE FUN OF IT BUT THE FACT THAT I LOSE INTEREST IN ANY GIRL THAT ACCEPTS MY PROPOSAL...WHEN I SAY LOSE INTEREST ...I MEAN INSTANTLY ..

EVEN THOUGH IVE BEEN CHASING HER FOR MONTHS

I RECENTLY NOTICED THAT

* I CANT EVEN SAY "I LOVE U* TO A GIRL SINCERLY ...COS INWARDLY I KNOW ITS JUST FALASY

* THE SPARK I SEE IN SOME GIRLS I THOUGHT MAYBE THEY WERE MY MISSING RIBS ...VANISHES A DAY AFTER SHE ACCEPTS ME

I DONT KNOW IF ITS SPIRITUAL OR PHSYCOLOGICAL
PERHAPS MY IQ OR MY TEMPERAMENT

ANYBODY WITH SIMILAR PRO SHOULD HELP ME

MY FRIENDS WONT ALLOW ME NEAR THEM ...SAYING AM GAY!!!!!! INCLUDING MY PADDY
Re: 23And Still Single (plight Of A Phelgmatic) by brandydaniells(m): 9:05pm On Aug 06, 2017
lalasticlala mynd44

Re: 23And Still Single (plight Of A Phelgmatic) by chifreke(f): 9:07pm On Aug 06, 2017
Smh
brandydaniells:
lalasticlala mynd44
Re: 23And Still Single (plight Of A Phelgmatic) by whitebeard(m): 9:07pm On Aug 06, 2017
As they would say, u haven't met the one.
Re: 23And Still Single (plight Of A Phelgmatic) by brandydaniells(m): 9:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
chifreke:
Smh
what?
Re: 23And Still Single (plight Of A Phelgmatic) by brandydaniells(m): 9:12pm On Aug 06, 2017
whitebeard:
As they would say, u haven't meet the one.
bro ....

i want to b sure.. so as not to chase away d real girl
Re: 23And Still Single (plight Of A Phelgmatic) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 06, 2017
Gehn gehn....u don get spiritual wife ohh...just joking ..but pray seriously.
Re: 23And Still Single (plight Of A Phelgmatic) by whitebeard(m): 9:18pm On Aug 06, 2017
brandydaniells:
bro ....

i want to b sure.. so as not to chase away d real girl
lemme give u a hint, your real girl will give u headaches but not stressed out ones, like she would annoy u like mad, and u won't know she is the one...don't look at me I also don't have a gf, but for different reasons.
Re: 23And Still Single (plight Of A Phelgmatic) by LegendaryArnold(m): 9:19pm On Aug 06, 2017
just 23?! mtcheew... don't go and make money first

1 Like

Re: 23And Still Single (plight Of A Phelgmatic) by SirMichael1: 9:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
...and you say you're phlegmatic. Do you even know what having that temperament mean??

I was hoping to read about you not being able to talk to girls at your age. You aren't phlegmatic dude, you're just some quim with an immatured emotions
Re: 23And Still Single (plight Of A Phelgmatic) by dingbang(m): 9:35pm On Aug 06, 2017
Guy man no be only u. To tell girl I love her dey hard me these days too...

I am like, what is there to love in this girl.. What extraordinary thing has she done that made me fall in love with her...

1 Like

Re: 23And Still Single (plight Of A Phelgmatic) by IdeyFindWife: 10:09pm On Aug 06, 2017
you've not experienced the kinda love that makes you wanna be all selfless and takes you outside of your narcissistic preoccupation with your needs, failings, hopes and weaknesses yet

1 Like

Re: 23And Still Single (plight Of A Phelgmatic) by brandydaniells(m): 12:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
LegendaryArnold:
just 23?! mtcheew... don't go and make money first
and who says i havent made money...
Re: 23And Still Single (plight Of A Phelgmatic) by brandydaniells(m): 12:20pm On Aug 08, 2017
SirMichael1:
...and you say you're phlegmatic. Do you even know what having that temperament mean??

I was hoping to read about you not being able to talk to girls at your age. You aren't phlegmatic dude, you're just some quim with an immatured emotions
phlegmatics are all introverts but not all are shy or mute..
...one of d downsides though is there self consious nature
..which makes them think they know everything
which breeds arrogancy self pride ..thats y i said i thought i could get any girl i want! !!
Re: 23And Still Single (plight Of A Phelgmatic) by brandydaniells(m): 12:21pm On Aug 08, 2017
dingbang:
Guy man no be only u. To tell girl I love her dey hard me these days too...

I am like, what is there to love in this girl.. What extraordinary thing has she done that made me fall in love with her...
sometimes i get angry with adam for succumbing to a girl..
leadin us all t suffering
Re: 23And Still Single (plight Of A Phelgmatic) by LegendaryArnold(m): 2:20pm On Aug 08, 2017
brandydaniells:
and who says i havent made money...
you don't look nor sound or even seem it
Re: 23And Still Single (plight Of A Phelgmatic) by brandydaniells(m): 2:25pm On Aug 08, 2017
LegendaryArnold:
you don't look nor sound or even seem it

i dont expect u to believe...uv got a poverty stricken sights anyways
Re: 23And Still Single (plight Of A Phelgmatic) by LegendaryArnold(m): 2:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
brandydaniells:

i dont expect u to believe...uv got a poverty stricken sights anyways
sigh, I blame Buhari for your predicaments
Re: 23And Still Single (plight Of A Phelgmatic) by brandydaniells(m): 8:22pm On Aug 08, 2017
LegendaryArnold:
sigh, I blame Buhari for your predicaments
ur stupid in a funny way

(1) (Reply)

g / Ways People Act After Farting In Public / Good Sex And Lies Keep Women In Bad Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.