Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,464 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

It's A Crime For An Ugly Girl To Turn A Boy Down - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's A Crime For An Ugly Girl To Turn A Boy Down (1143 Views)

Drugs That Can Turn A Woman On Instantly / “I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos / Sad Story of love By An Ugly Girl on nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's A Crime For An Ugly Girl To Turn A Boy Down by coolestchris(m): 9:36pm On Aug 06, 2017
I am just imagining if a boy walks up to a lady who is overwhelmingly ugly and she is fronting, I believe she should be jailed for that

2 Likes

Re: It's A Crime For An Ugly Girl To Turn A Boy Down by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 06, 2017
Oh yeah? grin

1 Like

Re: It's A Crime For An Ugly Girl To Turn A Boy Down by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 06, 2017
grin yes now when a ugly girl turns ugly guys like me down

Punishable by a bad bleeping from a handsome dude with small prick angry

1 Like

Re: It's A Crime For An Ugly Girl To Turn A Boy Down by Young03(m): 9:40pm On Aug 06, 2017
oh Jesus
BEDC why nah
since yesterday no light, just brought it now and still took it
ba3 just 3%

Emmm to ur question
NO GIRL IS UGLY...

BEAUTY IS IN THE EYEz of the beholder

2 Likes

Re: It's A Crime For An Ugly Girl To Turn A Boy Down by whitebeard(m): 9:40pm On Aug 06, 2017
grin grin oh lawd..!!
Re: It's A Crime For An Ugly Girl To Turn A Boy Down by Samjr(m): 9:41pm On Aug 06, 2017
Lmao I really don't think so, she also have the right to make her decision lol sorry if she regretted you op.

1 Like

Re: It's A Crime For An Ugly Girl To Turn A Boy Down by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 06, 2017
Mariinee:
Oh yeah? grin
heal yeah grin

Consequences including
Dating a handsome player
Dating a handsome guy with small prick.
Dating a poor handsome guy angry
Re: It's A Crime For An Ugly Girl To Turn A Boy Down by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 06, 2017
I always tell people no one is ugly for..............

1 Like

Re: It's A Crime For An Ugly Girl To Turn A Boy Down by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 06, 2017
Mariinee:
Oh yeah? grin

wow!!!

So you've got virgin lips and sexy ones too huh?....................(never been kissed / never been wrapped around a deek)

thats nice.............................

Holla at me when ever you feel like deflowering them wink wink
Re: It's A Crime For An Ugly Girl To Turn A Boy Down by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 06, 2017
thepussyhunter:

wow!!!

So you've got virgin lips and sexy ones too huh?....................(never been kissed / never been wrapped around a deek)

thats nice.............................

Holla at me when ever you feel like deflowering them wink wink

Who said that? grin
Re: It's A Crime For An Ugly Girl To Turn A Boy Down by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
sunshineG:
grin yes now when a ugly girl turns ugly guys like me down

Punishable by a bad bleeping from a handsome dude with small prick angry
silly
Re: It's A Crime For An Ugly Girl To Turn A Boy Down by RoyalBlak007: 10:12pm On Aug 06, 2017

grin cheesy
Re: It's A Crime For An Ugly Girl To Turn A Boy Down by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 06, 2017
sekxy:

silly
grin

Silly but true grin

Team ugly all the way angry
Re: It's A Crime For An Ugly Girl To Turn A Boy Down by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 06, 2017
So because she is not fine facially gives you the right for her to accept you.
who you epp?
Re: It's A Crime For An Ugly Girl To Turn A Boy Down by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 06, 2017
Mariinee:
Who said that? grin

i do grin

i know a virgin lip when i see one.............been in da business for 5 years now
(i mean the business of pussyhunting and knowing a virgin lady or lady with virgin lips )

I know i'm correct.............or aiint i?
Re: It's A Crime For An Ugly Girl To Turn A Boy Down by LorenzoWisdom(m): 11:30pm On Aug 06, 2017
coolestchris:
I am just imagining if a boy walks up to a lady who is overwhelmingly ugly and she is fronting, I believe she should be jailed for that

be specific

is it an ugly gal with killer shape n curvesgrin

or a WORWO GAL..A.K.A ATUTUPUYOYOgrin

1 Like

Re: It's A Crime For An Ugly Girl To Turn A Boy Down by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
LorenzoWisdom:

be specific

Re: It's A Crime For An Ugly Girl To Turn A Boy Down by coolestchris(m): 7:19am On Aug 07, 2017
Rorachy:
So because she is not fine facially gives you the right for her to accept you.

who you epp?
are you guilty
Re: It's A Crime For An Ugly Girl To Turn A Boy Down by Victornezzar: 7:20am On Aug 07, 2017
coolestchris:
are you guilty
It's obvious
Re: It's A Crime For An Ugly Girl To Turn A Boy Down by coolestchris(m): 7:20am On Aug 07, 2017
LorenzoWisdom:

be specific

worwo na
Re: It's A Crime For An Ugly Girl To Turn A Boy Down by coolestchris(m): 7:37am On Aug 07, 2017
Victornezzar:
It's obvious
check her dp, she get hope
Re: It's A Crime For An Ugly Girl To Turn A Boy Down by Victornezzar: 7:39am On Aug 07, 2017
coolestchris:
check her dp, she get hope
She's the one they said she should gan look for her missing left bweast
Re: It's A Crime For An Ugly Girl To Turn A Boy Down by coolestchris(m): 7:42am On Aug 07, 2017
Victornezzar:

She's the one they said she should gan look for her missing left bweast
brother I didn't notice that until now, breast has been milked out
Re: It's A Crime For An Ugly Girl To Turn A Boy Down by Victornezzar: 7:47am On Aug 07, 2017
coolestchris:
brother I didn't notice that until now, breast has been milked out
she changed the dp after d insult
Re: It's A Crime For An Ugly Girl To Turn A Boy Down by Kokaine(m): 8:59am On Aug 07, 2017
Mariinee:
Who said that? grin
ayna taskun ya jameelat?
Re: It's A Crime For An Ugly Girl To Turn A Boy Down by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 07, 2017
WHERE IS YOUR NEW SONG CUCUMBER?

(1) (Reply)

Watch This Hilarious Video Of Ladies Sharing The Sounds They Make During S*x / How Possible For One Who Is Not A Virgin Abstain From Sex Till Wedding Night. / 31 Places You Can Meet "Wife Material" Ladies This Festive Season'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.