Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,265 members, 7,836,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Slay Queen Warns Her Man Over Hiv - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen Warns Her Man Over Hiv (1045 Views)

Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady / Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Queen Warns Her Man Over Hiv by Nobody: 5:13am On Aug 07, 2017
Slay Queen who was called out by her friend yesterday responds, says her friend has infected 3 Facebook Guys with various diseases

So, yesterday.. We posted a story of a “Slay Queen” who was called out by her “former friend”, Oluwa Shidara on Facebook, and alleged that she’s slept with almost all the Nigerian Guys on Facebook.

Oluwa Shidara claimed the slay queen, Identified as “Ayoniadee Gucci Gucci” stole from her, she wrote in a Long rant on Facebook:

“Hey Pals, Do you know this bitch Called Ayoniadee Gucci Gucci. Please tell her to return my bag she carried to lagos when she went to F** her Facebook Daddy Starboi Lolo in Lagos. and Nike Slippers My Boyfriend Brought For me. Eles Dis is just the beginning for Dis.
You this useless bitch. She has fuc*ed all FB Guys finish including Pablo Escobor. This Bi(=*ch hardly bath. She can wear pant for 6 days. pity all this guys F***ng her. I pray you guys don’t contact diseases.
Fade try and listen to your mum. Why so Ugly. Ugly Bit**h
Now, Ayoniadee Gucci Gucci has responded, and shared with us some exclusive pics. Ayoniadee is claiming Shidara is blacmailing her.

Ayoniadee has revealed exclusively to YabaLeftOnline.com that Shidara is actually squatting at her place, she claims Shidara begged her to accomodate her, when she had no accomodation, fed her and even clothed her.

Ayoniadee says Shidara has a chronic disease.. that some foul odour comes out of her whenever she urinates, even with this “odour”, she accepted Shidara into her home, and took her like a sister.

She further alleges that, Shidara has slept with 3 other guys, and infected them with various infections.

In Her words:

This is the real story Oluwa Shidara is Squatting at my place She begged me to accomodate her when she had no accommodation I accepted her I Fed her I clothed her Oluwa shidara has disease that nobody use to come close to her whenever she ease herself the whole room would become smelly I accepted her with her disease. Three different guys complained of infections after they finish having sex with her.
She wears all my stuffs. On Tuesday I went to school for my exams before I got back she already packed my clothes bags shoes jewelries even Powerbank and charger.
I called her to return my things back instead she jes ignored.
When she was with me she snatched the pablo Escobar from a friend of ours that she claimed I bleeped.
All what she’s wearing here is mine.
My picture she posted was even unaware
She just want to blackmail me
I helped her but she payed me back with a blackmail
Below are pictures of Oluwa Shidara below, and Ayoni is claiming all the clothes she wore below belongs to her:

below are the pictures

sadSlay Queen who was called out by her friend yesterday responds, says her friend has infected 3 Facebook Guys with various diseases

So, yesterday.. We posted a story of a “Slay Queen” who was called out by her “former friend”, Oluwa Shidara on Facebook, and alleged that she’s slept with almost all the Nigerian Guys on Facebook.

Oluwa Shidara claimed the slay queen, Identified as “Ayoniadee Gucci Gucci” stole from her, she wrote in a Long rant on Facebook:

“Hey Pals, Do you know this bitch Called Ayoniadee Gucci Gucci. Please tell her to return my bag she carried to lagos when she went to F** her Facebook Daddy Starboi Lolo in Lagos. and Nike Slippers My Boyfriend Brought For me. Eles Dis is just the beginning for Dis.
You this useless bitch. She has fuc*ed all FB Guys finish including Pablo Escobor. This Bi(=*ch hardly bath. She can wear pant for 6 days. pity all this guys F***ng her. I pray you guys don’t contact diseases.
Fade try and listen to your mum. Why so Ugly. Ugly Bit**h
Now, Ayoniadee Gucci Gucci has responded, and shared with us some exclusive pics. Ayoniadee is claiming Shidara is blacmailing her.

Ayoniadee has revealed exclusively to YabaLeftOnline.com that Shidara is actually squatting at her place, she claims Shidara begged her to accomodate her, when she had no accomodation, fed her and even clothed her.

Ayoniadee says Shidara has a chronic disease.. that some foul odour comes out of her whenever she urinates, even with this “odour”, she accepted Shidara into her home, and took her like a sister.

She further alleges that, Shidara has slept with 3 other guys, and infected them with various infections.

Re: Slay Queen Warns Her Man Over Hiv by Ebenebenliz: 5:52am On Aug 07, 2017
Re: Slay Queen Warns Her Man Over Hiv by Nobody: 5:55am On Aug 07, 2017
shocked

Cud somebody wrap it up for me? embarassed
Re: Slay Queen Warns Her Man Over Hiv by 48noble(m): 6:00am On Aug 07, 2017
in d branches of their brain only yaba left is working
Re: Slay Queen Warns Her Man Over Hiv by Martin0(m): 6:06am On Aug 07, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
shocked

Cud somebody wrap it up for me? embarassed
all this girls self..
I wonder why they not ever serious with their lives
Re: Slay Queen Warns Her Man Over Hiv by Nobody: 6:10am On Aug 07, 2017
undecided what makes er a slay Queen
? Aren't they usually big haired ,powdered faced an wearin' trendy dress

*rolls eyes*
Anyways social media overuses cultural thereby killing term undecided Rip "slay Queen"

...Er.. no offense op grin
Re: Slay Queen Warns Her Man Over Hiv by Martin0(m): 6:12am On Aug 07, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
undecided what makes er a slay Queen? Aren't they usually big haired ,powdered face an wearing trendy dress

*rolls eyes*
Anyways ysocial media has a way of overusing and thereby killing a term undecided no offense op grin

No nah social media didn't kill it..
The term has a different meaning in nigeria..gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Warns Her Man Over Hiv by Martin0(m): 6:39am On Aug 07, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:

*rolls eyes*
Anyways social media overuses cultural thereby killing term undecided Rip "slay Queen"

SweetPuffPuff:
[color=deepskyblue] undecided what makes er a slay Queen

*rolls eyes*

[/color]
SweetPuffPuff:

*rolls eyes*

madam the term is differ here oo
Re: Slay Queen Warns Her Man Over Hiv by LifeIsGuhd(f): 6:58am On Aug 07, 2017
But these ones look hungry o...
Why regard them as slay queens na?

I dont just understand these people...
They dont have family on facebook?

Even if you dont feel shame atleast pity your family na.
Re: Slay Queen Warns Her Man Over Hiv by zeenaman: 7:09am On Aug 07, 2017
they don't even look slay servants not to talk of queens
Re: Slay Queen Warns Her Man Over Hiv by EbukaHades10(m): 7:38am On Aug 07, 2017
But no body ask them all this bullsh*t question na. What is all these "nonsenses"

(1) (Reply)

Smart Ways Most Ladies Keep Guys On Their Waiting List / Baby Mama! Are There Any Benefits Or Gains In It! / Name One Pretty Nairalander That Is So Annoying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.