Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,279 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

What Can Make You Unattractive To Your Dream Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can Make You Unattractive To Your Dream Man (847 Views)

Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? / Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. / Were You Unattractive Before But Fine Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can Make You Unattractive To Your Dream Man by pabostt: 2:55pm On Aug 07, 2017
A Woman needs to take note of what can make her unattractive to her dream man. Some ladies do wonder why they are unfortunate to attract the right men. But they fail to understand that they embraced things that easily irritate men, thereby, sending right suitors away.

If you take the time to study ladies that attract their dream men, you will notice that they have goodly attributes that attract their dream men.

I have come to realize that if what you desire in life doesn’t come to you, it means there is something wrong about you. And you won’t get a good result if you fail to look into it.

The most common order is that guys are the one to look out for ladies and propose to them. So it means, out of the ladies that surround a man, he will have to pick one that befits him. And the luckiest girl is the one that has what the man needs in a woman.

Someone once told me that ‘preparation precedes visitation’, this means that you have to prepare yourself well for you to attract your dream man.

Below are the 6 major things that can make you unattractive as a woman:

1. Excessive makeup: you aren’t modest

Most men love women who dress moderately and have a sense of dressing. Some women apply makeup in a way that makes them disgusting or nauseating to guys. The thing is that if you dress anyhow, you will attract an anyhow guy, also, if you dress irresponsibly, you will attract an irresponsible guy.

If you want to apply makeup, use the one that fits you most and won’t make you look disgusting. Moreover, don’t dress like someone that is mourning, look good and be attractive.

2. Nagging

Read more: What can make you unattractive to your dream man
Re: What Can Make You Unattractive To Your Dream Man by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 07, 2017
Pride :- i really hate women who are to proud of themselves and believe that they should be the most important thing in your life. The moment I sense such thing in a woman, i automatically turn her to a sex mate. Until I am tired of that person then i move on to the next person

Secondly i hate talkatives especially in women because those ones they talk without thinking.
Re: What Can Make You Unattractive To Your Dream Man by pabostt: 3:17pm On Aug 07, 2017
Joeblack01:
Pride

Nice contribution
Re: What Can Make You Unattractive To Your Dream Man by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 07, 2017
grin

Actually I dont have a dream man yet so I dont have any idea abt being unattractive grin

I wont settle down until Sinz get married first..He said, he will invite me and lemme eat the special jollof exclusively cook by Owerri ppol wink grin

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Unattractive To Your Dream Man by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 07, 2017
Being too outspoken, my f*uking problem. I just can't let things be, I will like to say my mind notwithstanding the consequences.
Re: What Can Make You Unattractive To Your Dream Man by SINZ: 3:56pm On Aug 07, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Actually I dont have a dream man yet so I dont have any idea abt being unattractive grin

I wont settle down until Sinz get married first..He said, he will invite me and lemme eat the special jollof exclusively cook by Owerri ppol wink grin

LOL, let's ask barallanee, I'm ready when she is embarassed
Re: What Can Make You Unattractive To Your Dream Man by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 07, 2017
SINZ:

LOL, let's ask barallanee, I'm ready when she is embarassed

shocked

Oooh wooow... shocked

Who is she Mi Papito?
Re: What Can Make You Unattractive To Your Dream Man by SINZ: 4:14pm On Aug 07, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

shocked
Oooh wooow... shocked
Who is she Mi Papito?
She's a lady cheesy
Re: What Can Make You Unattractive To Your Dream Man by pabostt: 5:46pm On Aug 07, 2017
Joeblack01:
Pride :- i really hate women who are to proud of themselves and believe that the should be the most important thing in your life. The moment I sense such thing in a woman, i automatically turn her to a sex mate. Until I am tired of the person.

Secondly i hate talkatives especially in women because those one they talk without thinking.

The talkative part got me laughing.
Re: What Can Make You Unattractive To Your Dream Man by pabostt: 5:48pm On Aug 07, 2017
Rorachy:
Being too outspoken, my f*uking problem. I just can't let things be, I will like to say my mind notwithstanding the consequences.

There is nothing bad in expressing one's mind. One just need to apply wisdom when doing so.
Re: What Can Make You Unattractive To Your Dream Man by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 07, 2017
grin
Re: What Can Make You Unattractive To Your Dream Man by pabostt: 3:56am On Aug 08, 2017
Re: What Can Make You Unattractive To Your Dream Man by Nobody: 4:50am On Aug 08, 2017
jealousy. ....i can't even hide it,,,it's all over me and then,,I can disturb the world ..yeah
Re: What Can Make You Unattractive To Your Dream Man by pabostt: 12:50pm On Aug 08, 2017
sekxy:
jealousy. ....i can't even hide it,,,it's all over me and then,,I can disturb the world ..yeah

lol

(1) (Reply)

Be Sincere: Mention 5 Things You Do With Your Data / Ladies: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Do These Two Things: / “I Love You Like No Other. I Can Kill For You” - Nigerian Guy Tells Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.