Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Ladies,Can You Start From The Scratch With A Man? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,Can You Start From The Scratch With A Man? (2194 Views)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? / What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies,Can You Start From The Scratch With A Man? by ibkayee(f): 2:44pm On Aug 08, 2017
sunshineG:
kk I get you
You can only date broke guys with very promising career part not the ones with oblique career part wink

We in Ibadan here always settle for pepper hawkers or amala seller, since we are not that educated grin

It is all good, every lady to her own choice
Lool grin
Re: Ladies,Can You Start From The Scratch With A Man? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 08, 2017
amzee:
''Starting from the scratch with a
man is soo old school, Ladies these days don't have time for that''
How true is this statement?
Are you willing to start from the scratch with a man? Why?
Guys, what is your take on this?
Lalasticlala
Most Nigerian girls always want to reap what they did not sow. And later on grumble.

Bunch of confused girls!
Re: Ladies,Can You Start From The Scratch With A Man? by amzee(m): 3:38pm On Aug 08, 2017
DeeTus:
Most Nigerian girls always want to reap what they did not sow. And later on grumble.

Bunch of confused girls!
Bro take am easy na.
No let dem gals com 4 u
Re: Ladies,Can You Start From The Scratch With A Man? by Rukkydelta(f): 5:06pm On Aug 08, 2017
DeeTus:

Bunch of confused girls!
Show me the girl that did this to you, so that I can deal with her
Re: Ladies,Can You Start From The Scratch With A Man? by gentleedu(m): 5:50pm On Aug 08, 2017
sekxy:
brokelyn ,,,Nope
and when he eventually get rich and ignore's u, u will start to say that he's wicked..
Re: Ladies,Can You Start From The Scratch With A Man? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 08, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

U mean dating a broke guy? shocked

Definitely NOT me...
how much ur papa get wen him marry ur mama
Re: Ladies,Can You Start From The Scratch With A Man? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 08, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Show me the girl that did this to you, so that I can deal with her
Hahahahaha. Can fight all of them? There are many girls that disturb me.
Re: Ladies,Can You Start From The Scratch With A Man? by Rukkydelta(f): 9:55pm On Aug 08, 2017
DeeTus:
Hahahahaha. Can fight all of them? There are many girls that disturb me.
Sure
Or don't you know that I am a super woman?
Re: Ladies,Can You Start From The Scratch With A Man? by Nobody: 5:43am On Aug 09, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Sure
Or don't you know that I am a super woman?
Super woman? Hahahahaha. I can't feel it yet.
Re: Ladies,Can You Start From The Scratch With A Man? by rossyc(f): 9:29am On Aug 09, 2017
Some tend to abandon you once they have succeeded, it's just a handful that remembers who stood by them when they had nothing and also treat them right.. Whatever rocks ones boat.
Re: Ladies,Can You Start From The Scratch With A Man? by mysteriouspee: 10:07am On Aug 09, 2017
Benita27:
I can start from scratch with a man but I won't. I like looking out for me. What's the guarantee that that man will remain loyal when he makes it?, the time to know a man's true colour is when he has arrived.

smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Been A Rich (porsh) Lady Guarantee Cleanliness?? / What's With Nigerian Women And The Aggressive Social Media Begging? / Vaseline Crew! Com & M@sturbate Alongside Dis Chic Usin Cucumber On Herself(vide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.