Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,181 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

What's With Nigerian Women And The Aggressive Social Media Begging? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's With Nigerian Women And The Aggressive Social Media Begging? (2185 Views)

Relationships With Nigerian Men Are Filled With Wahala - UK Lady Narrates / American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way / "I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's With Nigerian Women And The Aggressive Social Media Begging? by chineji(m): 8:22pm On Nov 15, 2017
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed the increasing aggressive rate girls beg on social media. It spans across all social media networks from Facebook down to even instagram. Funny enough the same girls after begging will be the ones updating status claiming feminism and gender equality.

Ps Nigerian women go and work and stop the social media begging it's insane. You have two hands and two legs and a working brain. Go and fry plantain or puff puff if you can't find a job. Stop the begging and the asewo works

1 Like

Re: What's With Nigerian Women And The Aggressive Social Media Begging? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 15, 2017
They are coming for you OP grin
pocohantas & crew grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's With Nigerian Women And The Aggressive Social Media Begging? by pocohantas(f): 8:29pm On Nov 15, 2017
Please, you guys should stop mentioning me over nonsense. I don't mention you guys...I also have no memory of encouraging begging and asewo works. I have several posts indulging girls to stop gold digging and all sorts of parasitism. Pray tell, what's my concern with this?

Social media begging is becoming rampant, I am not on those platforms but I know every gender is guilty. They are even on this NL, with more being males. No female has opened a thread or tagged RB007 and co. Damn! Y'all too petty these days.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's With Nigerian Women And The Aggressive Social Media Begging? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
gringringringringrin
Re: What's With Nigerian Women And The Aggressive Social Media Begging? by makydebbie(f): 8:32pm On Nov 15, 2017
Really? Lol.
Re: What's With Nigerian Women And The Aggressive Social Media Begging? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 15, 2017
It's guys that always impersonate ladies in order to deceive thirsty guys
chineji:
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed the increasing aggressive rate girls beg on social media. It spans across all social media networks from Facebook down to even instagram. Funny enough the same girls after begging will be the ones updating status claiming feminism and gender equality.

Ps Nigerian women go and work and stop the social media begging it's insane. You have two hands and two legs and a working brain. Go and fry plantain or puff puff if you can't find a job. Stop the begging and the asewo works

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's With Nigerian Women And The Aggressive Social Media Begging? by pocohantas(f): 8:34pm On Nov 15, 2017
makydebbie:
Really? Lol.

Yea, it's another one!!! grin grin And some dumbfuck be mentioning me, like I have ever encouraged gold digging or begging.

1 Like

Re: What's With Nigerian Women And The Aggressive Social Media Begging? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 15, 2017
Lol fry plantain or puffpuff
Re: What's With Nigerian Women And The Aggressive Social Media Begging? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 15, 2017
pocohantas:

Yea, it's another one!!! grin grin
And some dumbfuck be mentioning me.

Why the hell did that one even mention you grin
Re: What's With Nigerian Women And The Aggressive Social Media Begging? by pocohantas(f): 8:38pm On Nov 15, 2017
shimmer1:

Why the hell did that one even mention you grin

Help me ask him o, be like my post dey pepper them.
Can he show me any post where I have supported gold digging? They'll be looking for who to use and get cheap likes.

2 Likes

Re: What's With Nigerian Women And The Aggressive Social Media Begging? by Earthquake1: 8:38pm On Nov 15, 2017
pocohantas:

Please, you guys should stop being sissies and mentioning me over nonsense. I don't mention you guys...
I also have no memory of encouraging begging.
I have several posts indulging girls to stop gold digging and all sorts of parasitism. Pray tell, what's my concern with this?

Social media begging is becoming rampant, I am not on those platforms but I know every gender is guilty. They are even on this NL [b]with more being males[/b]No female has opened a thread or tagged RB007 and co. Damn! Y'all too petty these days. Quit using the smileys to hide your hurt and pettiness.

A leopard never changes its spots grin
Re: What's With Nigerian Women And The Aggressive Social Media Begging? by Earthquake1: 8:39pm On Nov 15, 2017
pocohantas:

Please, you guys should stop being sissies and mentioning me over nonsense. I don't mention you guys...
I also have no memory of encouraging begging.
I have several posts indulging girls to stop gold digging and all sorts of parasitism. Pray tell, what's my concern with this?

Social media begging is becoming rampant, I am not on those platforms but I know every gender is guilty. They are even on this NL[b]with more being males[/b]No female has opened a thread or tagged RB007 and co. Damn! Y'all too petty these days. Quit using the smileys to hide your hurt and pettiness.

A leopard never changes its spots grin
Re: What's With Nigerian Women And The Aggressive Social Media Begging? by makydebbie(f): 8:40pm On Nov 15, 2017
pocohantas:

Yea, it's another one!!! grin grin And some dumbfuck be mentioning me, like I have ever encouraged gold digging or begging.
Lol, they've forgotten most (male) scammers always use the (f) gender card to deceive the gullible ones. I'm not on both social networks so I cannot say anything lol. I know ladies do beg but then he has forgotten what I just said there. wink

Ignore that one jare, he's thinking of fueling the thread. grin

3 Likes

Re: What's With Nigerian Women And The Aggressive Social Media Begging? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 15, 2017
pocohantas:

Help me ask him o, be like my post dey pepper them.
Can he show me any post where I have supported gold digging? They'll be looking for who to use and get cheap likes.

I really think that most of this guys not only nairaland(nigerians too) are really angry that women are just rising no matter what in any way even those that are doing runs. Oh no grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's With Nigerian Women And The Aggressive Social Media Begging? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 15, 2017
pocohantas:

Come on gringringringrin
Re: What's With Nigerian Women And The Aggressive Social Media Begging? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 15, 2017
Poco I was only playing....
gringringrin pity a 14 year old boi na
Re: What's With Nigerian Women And The Aggressive Social Media Begging? by pocohantas(f): 8:48pm On Nov 15, 2017
shimmer1:

I really think that most of this guys not only nairaland(nigerians too) are really angry that women are just rising no matter what in any way even those that are doing runs. Oh no grin grin

I don't care their anger, no one should mention me for nonsense. I don't ever support gold digging.

makydebbie:
Lol, they've forgotten most (male) scammers always use the (f) gender card to deceive the gullible ones. I'm not on both social networks so I cannot say anything lol. I know ladies do beg but then he has forgotten what I just said there. wink

Ignore that one jare, he's thinking of fueling the thread. grin

Another is talking of leopard changing spots. Who doesn't know that majority of those accts are owned by males. The sexy dp is to deceive guys. They plenty for this romance section sef. Send PM at your own detriment... grin They are in family section too.
I'm not on those social networks either, so...I can't speak for those ones, but I do not condone such begging.

1 Like

Re: What's With Nigerian Women And The Aggressive Social Media Begging? by makydebbie(f): 8:55pm On Nov 15, 2017
pocohantas:

Another is talking of leopard changing spots. Who doesn't know that majority of those accts are owned by males. The sexy dp is to deceive guys. They plenty for this romance section sef. Send PM at your own detriment... grin They are in family section too.
I'm not on those social networks either, so...I can't speak for those ones.
See babe, I don't know how God did it for me, but I've successfully learnt how to ignore stupid mentions. grin

Anything to bash women, just anything. The hypocrisy is overwhelming tho. Because if we do survey or an experiment, if a male moniker comes to beg on this thread and a female moniker begs for same thing, probably for same reason and same amount, who will they pay more attention to? Lmao. grin
They'll get scammed now and come to romance section to cry foul. grin

1 Like

Re: What's With Nigerian Women And The Aggressive Social Media Begging? by pocohantas(f): 9:14pm On Nov 15, 2017
makydebbie:
See babe, I don't know how God did it for me, but I've successfully learnt how to ignore stupid mentions. grin

Anything to bash women, just anything. The hypocrisy is overwhelming tho. Because if we do survey or an experiment, if a male moniker comes to beg on this thread and a female moniker begs for same thing, probably for same reason and same amount, who will they pay more attention to? Lmao. grin
They'll get scammed now and come to romance section to cry foul. grin

Sometimes the stupid mentions and hypocrisy is too much to ignore. I hate when people mention me over nonsense, what was this mention for? Have I ever supported begging? So, why use me to fuel a thread.

People would pay more attention to females, they know the truth.
Re: What's With Nigerian Women And The Aggressive Social Media Begging? by MissWrite(f): 9:24pm On Nov 15, 2017
cool
Re: What's With Nigerian Women And The Aggressive Social Media Begging? by makydebbie(f): 9:25pm On Nov 15, 2017
pocohantas:

Sometimes the stupid mentions and hypocrisy is too much to ignore. I hate when people me over nonsense, what was this mention for? Have I ever supported begging? So, why use me to fuel a thread.

People would pay more attention to females, they know the truth.
I agree at first sentence. Some people are very bitter, they'll pin anything on you to make themselves feel better. No vex dear. kiss

They would now, they'll na get scammed and open a thread similar to this. grin
Re: What's With Nigerian Women And The Aggressive Social Media Begging? by iamJ(m): 9:35pm On Nov 15, 2017
Dumbfu:ck cheesy it's a burn

Re: What's With Nigerian Women And The Aggressive Social Media Begging? by Nobodys(f): 10:12pm On Nov 15, 2017

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's With Nigerian Women And The Aggressive Social Media Begging? by Nobody: 2:38am On Nov 16, 2017
pocohantas:
Please, you guys should stop mentioning me over nonsense. I don't mention you guys...I also have no memory of encouraging begging.

Social media begging is becoming rampant, I am not on those platforms but I know every gender is guilty. They are even on this NL, with more being males. No female has opened a thread or tagged RB007 and co. Damn! Y'all too petty these days.
You created a name for yaself. Enjoy the fame. Stop complaining.
Re: What's With Nigerian Women And The Aggressive Social Media Begging? by pocohantas(f): 3:12am On Nov 16, 2017
Nesso:

You created a name for yaself. Enjoy the fame. Stop complaining.

I created no name of supporting/defending... begging, whoring and gold digging. I won't allow any dumbfuck impose beliefs that are not mine on me. That's not fame. The decision to complain is mine, not yours undecided

1 Like

Re: What's With Nigerian Women And The Aggressive Social Media Begging? by Kobicove(m): 4:49am On Nov 16, 2017
Hungry babes everywhere undecided
Re: What's With Nigerian Women And The Aggressive Social Media Begging? by ReinaFarine: 7:37am On Nov 16, 2017
Let me allow my Morning devotion work....

Positive energy here....
Re: What's With Nigerian Women And The Aggressive Social Media Begging? by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 16, 2017
pocohantas:

I created no name of supporting/defending... begging, whoring and gold digging. I won't allow any dumbfuck impose beliefs that are not mine on me. That's not fame. The decision to complain is mine, not yours undecided
Gerrahia. Go and rant in ur backyard
Re: What's With Nigerian Women And The Aggressive Social Media Begging? by pocohantas(f): 10:47am On Nov 16, 2017
Nesso:

Gerrahia. Go and rant in ur backyard

Shebi na you quote me first, Nesso? angry angry

1 Like

Re: What's With Nigerian Women And The Aggressive Social Media Begging? by MissWrite(f): 12:16pm On Nov 16, 2017
Nobodys:
this isnt necessary...... it takes courage to seek for help online. though there are many scammers out there . you dint have to list those stuffs up there. especially d bad breath own. imagine these guys going through this thread. how will they feel like?? please do well to edit it....

Since nobody seems to know any better, let me be the one to point it out to you: you are being very hypocritical asking me to edit my comment allegedly to 'protect' the people involved when you are here, flaunting same post yourself. What's your motive? It's obviously not to spare anyone's feelings, so it must be that you just want to appear to be the sensitive one. The champion who cares. That's BS. I removed that post yesterday (because I thought you might be sensitive about this subject because of your own history with the issue), but it's still not gone, is it? Because you must show yourself.
Re: What's With Nigerian Women And The Aggressive Social Media Begging? by oloyede252(m): 12:39pm On Nov 16, 2017
pocohantas:

why you angry? the guy only mentioned your name because of the fact you defend anything women on nairaland and with this kind of biased thread,your attention is definitely needed to do your daily need.

furthermore the mention can be seen as a compliment so no need to be rude.
Re: What's With Nigerian Women And The Aggressive Social Media Begging? by Nobodys(f): 2:06pm On Nov 16, 2017
MissWrite:

Since nobody seems to know any better, let me be the one to point it out to you: you are being very hypocritical asking me to edit my comment allegedly to 'protect' the people involved when you are here, flaunting same post yourself. What's your motive? It's obviously not to spare anyone's feelings, so it must be that you just want to appear to be the sensitive one. The champion who cares. That's BS. I removed that post yesterday (because I thought you might be sensitive about this subject because of your own history with the issue), but it's still not gone, is it? Because you must show yourself.
sorry dear.. I didn't have d time to go through the thread again... I see you have edited it. well that's nice of u... have a great day ahead and please no one is fighting with u. try to cool it down and don't try to insult me next time cause I won't reply dis way... thanks....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Confronts Husband’s Side-chick On Whatsapp & It’s Messy (screensh / 15 Pre-wedding Shot That Stirs Up The Internet. This Will Make You Roll. / Prostitute Shockingly Wakes Neighbours At Midnight With A Deep Scream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.