Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

If Your Partner Is An Only Child, He's Likely To Cheat On You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Partner Is An Only Child, He's Likely To Cheat On You. (837 Views)

Man Forgive Wife After Discovering D Child He Raised Belongs To Their Neighbour / Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? / A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Partner Is An Only Child, He's Likely To Cheat On You. by Riwo11(f): 7:09am On Aug 25, 2017
If Your Partner is an Only Child, He's Likely to Cheat on You...Here's What a New Study Shows

Read Full Story At ---> http://www.riwodating.com/2017/08/if-your-partner-is-only-child-hes.html
Re: If Your Partner Is An Only Child, He's Likely To Cheat On You. by LordIsaac(m): 7:15am On Aug 25, 2017
Tiger Woods? Kevin Leman birth order.
Re: If Your Partner Is An Only Child, He's Likely To Cheat On You. by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:29am On Aug 25, 2017
Lame report
Re: If Your Partner Is An Only Child, He's Likely To Cheat On You. by Young03(m): 7:35am On Aug 25, 2017
stop talking rubbish op
Can u prove this

1 Like

Re: If Your Partner Is An Only Child, He's Likely To Cheat On You. by SmellingAnus(m): 9:13am On Aug 25, 2017
Rubbish... Only Child folks know how to love their woman more and stay faithful more cos in most cases, they have experienced the real agape love... They have their short comings but they are less likely to cheat.. as for me, they are also very honest... They are more respectful... ( No wonder I have never exchanged words with any female on nairaland neither has smellinganus been banned before..) I wish to get married to an only Child or a last born because I find out that I easily flow more with such... cool ... Note.. not all of them are what I said above... Was just talking from experience as an only child...

1 Like

Re: If Your Partner Is An Only Child, He's Likely To Cheat On You. by Divay22(f): 9:18am On Aug 25, 2017
The only thing i can attest to is
They are somehow fragile
Re: If Your Partner Is An Only Child, He's Likely To Cheat On You. by dollytino4real(f): 9:20am On Aug 25, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Rubbish... Only Child folks know how to love their woman more and stay faithful more cos in most cases, they have experienced the real agape love... They have their short comings but they are less likely to cheat.. as for me, they are also very honest... They are more respectful... ( No wonder I have never exchanged words with any female on nairaland neither has smellinganus been banned before..) I wish to get married to an only Child or a last born because I find out that I easily flow more with such... cool ... Note.. not all of them are what I said above... Was just talking from experience as an only child...
no wonder u dey worry
Re: If Your Partner Is An Only Child, He's Likely To Cheat On You. by SmellingAnus(m): 9:38am On Aug 25, 2017
dollytino4real:
no wonder u dey worry
hahahhaha yes we sabi worry too
Re: If Your Partner Is An Only Child, He's Likely To Cheat On You. by dollytino4real(f): 9:41am On Aug 25, 2017
SmellingAnus:
hahahhaha yes we sabi worry too
am the lastborn of my house but i no worry reach
Re: If Your Partner Is An Only Child, He's Likely To Cheat On You. by Chidonc(m): 9:42am On Aug 25, 2017
some have sense they cannot use.
Re: If Your Partner Is An Only Child, He's Likely To Cheat On You. by SmellingAnus(m): 12:56pm On Aug 25, 2017
dollytino4real:
am the lastborn of my house but i no worry reach
hahahahah sorry o... By the way I wasn't fuckin when you called although sex has been my favorite sport before this year... I am still a virgin this year...
Re: If Your Partner Is An Only Child, He's Likely To Cheat On You. by dollytino4real(f): 2:39pm On Aug 25, 2017
SmellingAnus:
hahahahah sorry o... By the way I wasn't fuckin when you called although sex has been my favorite sport before this year... I am still a virgin this year...
ok virgin pet o
Re: If Your Partner Is An Only Child, He's Likely To Cheat On You. by Dillusionist(m): 2:42pm On Aug 25, 2017
what is this one saying??
Re: If Your Partner Is An Only Child, He's Likely To Cheat On You. by SmellingAnus(m): 2:54pm On Aug 25, 2017
dollytino4real:
ok virgin pet o
hahahha abi you want me to start fuckin this year... If I start e no go easy to stop o grin
Re: If Your Partner Is An Only Child, He's Likely To Cheat On You. by dollytino4real(f): 3:26pm On Aug 25, 2017
SmellingAnus:
hahahha abi you want me to start ducking this year... If I start e no go easy to stop o grin
pls stay like dat until u marry
Re: If Your Partner Is An Only Child, He's Likely To Cheat On You. by SmellingAnus(m): 3:26pm On Aug 25, 2017
dollytino4real:
pls stay like dat until u marry
ok o...
Re: If Your Partner Is An Only Child, He's Likely To Cheat On You. by dollytino4real(f): 3:28pm On Aug 25, 2017
SmellingAnus:
ok o...
y didnt u pick my call?
Re: If Your Partner Is An Only Child, He's Likely To Cheat On You. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 25, 2017
Beautiful Crap!
Re: If Your Partner Is An Only Child, He's Likely To Cheat On You. by SmellingAnus(m): 3:29pm On Aug 25, 2017
dollytino4real:
y didnt u pick my call?
sorry na... I already apologized
Re: If Your Partner Is An Only Child, He's Likely To Cheat On You. by dollytino4real(f): 3:35pm On Aug 25, 2017
SmellingAnus:
sorry na... I already apologized
apology accepted
Re: If Your Partner Is An Only Child, He's Likely To Cheat On You. by SmellingAnus(m): 3:36pm On Aug 25, 2017
dollytino4real:
apology accepted
cool cool cool
Re: If Your Partner Is An Only Child, He's Likely To Cheat On You. by dollytino4real(f): 8:15pm On Aug 26, 2017
dollytino4real:
apology accepted
am back from ban, bros na wah 4d mods sha

(1) (Reply)

'the Only Thing That Can Bring Back World Peace Is Sex' - Linda Uju / Which Is The Bigger Threat To Marriages Of The Next Generation ? Vote Now !!! / Understanding A Man's Need For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.